Police Kill another Teen

All Lives Matter thats why Fox ignored it and the protest was never scheduled

You are a retarded little baboon.

I already posted a link that shows Fox ran the story at the same time as the rest of the MSMS.

But, you're just a shit flinger hoping to distract from the actual issues.

Sure you did except you blamed the liberal media. Fox news is the liberal media

[
Yes, we are obligated to defer to their judgement and they are the only exception group that is truly innocent until overwhelmingly proven guilty. That is the power and responsibility of wearing that badge.

Yeah

Bullshit. Never will I allow the police such power. Your view of the police is absurd and in complete contrast to the laws of this nation.

They are neither omnipotent nor omniscient but that does not give anyone the right to flee, argue or resist. There are legitimate means to complain about their behavior. Those actions are not among them.

Again, bullshit.

Until and unless one is under arrest, the police have no more rights nor authority than any other civilian, If the police do arrest without cause, sue the fuck out of them. Personally as well as their departments. The police CAN be brought back under control, for most of my life they were. We as a society have allowed them to become the thugs they are, largely based on militariztion from the feds.

Bullshit. Never will I allow the police such power. Your view of the police is absurd and in complete contrast to the laws of this nation.

......Again, bullshit.

Until and unless one is under arrest, the police have no more rights nor authority than any other civilian, If the police do arrest without cause, sue the fuck out of them. Personally as well as their departments. The police CAN be brought back under control, for most of my life they were. We as a society have allowed them to become the thugs they are, largely based on militariztion from the feds.

I believe it is the citizens, not police that need to be reined in. Our society is proving that without Law and Order a nation cannot maintain Greatness. That's why I will ALWAYS support Law and Order over Freedom.

[

I believe it is the citizens, not police that need to be reined in.

Of course, reeducation and forced labor camps to let the subjects know who their rulers are!

Our society is proving that without Law and Order a nation cannot maintain Greatness. That's why I will ALWAYS support Law and Order over Freedom.

So you are a fascist?

The behavior of the police is in defiance of the law. You seek a police state, but not law and order. You seek to subvert the law to establish the brutal dictatorship you seek.

Of course, reeducation and forced labor camps to let the subjects know who their rulers are!

Reeducation would be one option. If it didn't work, there would be other camps.

So you are a fascist?

I believe that no individual has a Right to act or speak in an improper or immoral manner. I believe it is,the Government's duty to enforce that ideology. If that makes me a fascist, an authoritarian or something else in your mind, so be it.

The behavior of the police is in defiance of the law. You seek a police state, but not law and order. You seek to subvert the law to establish the brutal dictatorship you seek.

The behavior of the police is,predicated on the behavior of the citizenry. The police cannot be effective if held to a higher standard of behavior than the scum they are paid to get rid of.

The footage I saw showed the guy with a hand behind his back and advancing, disregarding the numerous orders to stop. Suicide by cop.

That is obviously not the case. He didn't put himself in the situation (in order to get killed).

When he saw how serious things were and that the policeman was close to shooting him, he panicked, maybe also because the cop appeared agitated. People act erratically when they panic. It happens.

Do you charge money for your ability to mind read, or do you just offer it for free?

Do you have a better explanation? He wasn't armed and wasn't trying to commit suicide. Go ahead genius, give us a better explanation.
And you know this ...how? People do commit suicide that way, it's a known fact. If it wasn't, it was off the charts stupid/drugged/deranged.

Yeah but every person who gets shot by a cop isn't "suicide by cop".

The footage I saw showed the guy with a hand behind his back and advancing, disregarding the numerous orders to stop. Suicide by cop.

That is obviously not the case. He didn't put himself in the situation (in order to get killed).

When he saw how serious things were and that the policeman was close to shooting him, he panicked, maybe also because the cop appeared agitated. People act erratically when they panic. It happens.

Do you charge money for your ability to mind read, or do you just offer it for free?

Do you have a better explanation? He wasn't armed and wasn't trying to commit suicide. Go ahead genius, give us a better explanation.
And you know this ...how? People do commit suicide that way, it's a known fact. If it wasn't, it was off the charts stupid/drugged/deranged.

You are going to defend the suicide theory, really? :lol:

You have absolutely no basis to make such a damning conclusion.

He didn't put himself in the situation like someone who wants to commit suicide does something to attract attention and the police. It is easy to fishtail in a truck like that, and it is ridiculous to say he sped away... in that truck. :lol:

Someone who wants to commit suicide carefully holds something out at the police. This guy was just panicked and made nervous movements with his arms.

If it's the one I saw recently he refused to comply and remove his right hand from behind his back, in which it was obvious he had an object and advanced on the cops. Do you expect them to just assume he doesn't have a gun?

I believe the LEO can use non-lethal force and if the perp refuses to stay down then lethal force should be used. I have non-lethal shells for my shotgun, so I know there are ways they can take down someone without killing the individual...

That's obviously bullshit. I'll stick with my lying eyes thankyouverymuch. It would be stupid to not shoot given what I saw. He advanced with his hand hidden, refusing to stop, that isn't called panicking.

And you support shooting him while he is on the ground with plainly nothing in his hands?

He is feebly moving his arms while mortally wounded out of pain and desperation. If he tried to pull something out while moving in such a weak condition, the officers hovering over him would have plenty of time to shoot. At that point, they MUST wait to see if he really has a weapon.

He is on the ground and cannot even see the officers hovering over him with guns trained on him fingers firmly on the trigger. It would be more than a million to one that he could somehow pull out a gun and whip around from the ground in that condition and do the officers harm with their vests on.

The police cannot take the most incredibly small amount of risk in order to save someone's life?

And you support shooting him while he is on the ground with plainly nothing in his hands?

I support shooting him no matter where he is or what he's doing if a. He has committed a crime and/or b. He is/has resisted or rum from the police.

The police cannot take the most incredibly small amount of risk in order to save someone's life?

It's not their job to save him. So says the SCOTUS.

Unlike you, I'm not going to pretend to know what was in that young man's mind. What you are saying is that you expect those officers to wait until he his hands out to decide what to do. [/MEDIA]

I was responding to someone who was doing just that, saying that he had suicide on his mind. I gave a far better explanation.

The cops should have told him to get out of his truck to begin with, because it is near impossible to show both hands while seated in the driver's seat. If he had twisted around and leaned out, they very likely would have shot him for doing that. He was trying to not move too much, and you can't stick both hands out the truck while trying to be still.

If they shot him for scooting out of the truck enough to show both hands, you all would say, he should not have lunged at them. You have it both ways.

I support shooting him no matter where he is or what he's doing if a. He has committed a crime and/or b. He is/has resisted or rum from the police.

A half mile is not very far and him doing it at normal speed is definitely not a crime and not running from the police. He was looking for a good place to stop.

He had committed no crimes or traffic violations.

Oh, the it makes sense to me so it better make sense to you argument. To say what you say would involve being able to tell what the person was thinking. An explanation was offered. You must be a mindreader.

The suicide explanation is mindreading. I was interpreting the events and the mistakes and agitation of the officers and how many in a life-threatening situation might likely act.

Oh, the it makes sense to me so it better make sense to you argument. To say what you say would involve being able to tell what the person was thinking. An explanation was offered. You must be a mindreader.

The suicide explanation is mindreading. I was interpreting the events and the mistakes and agitation of the officers and how many in a life-threatening situation might likely act.

Not when the actions are similar to other situations where suicide by cop was determined to be the case. That's interpreting, too.

Your problem is you looked only at what the officer did. I looked at both.

When did I say that???

You are going to defend the suicide theory, really? :lol:

You have absolutely no basis to make such a damning conclusion.

He didn't put himself in the situation like someone who wants to commit suicide does something to attract attention and the police. It is easy to fishtail in a truck like that, and it is ridiculous to say he sped away... in that truck. :lol:

Someone who wants to commit suicide carefully holds something out at the police. This guy was just panicked and made nervous movements with his arms.
Bullshit. Nobody walks up to someone hiding a hand behind their back approaching when warned repeatedly in an act of nervousness. That's just stupid. Seriously stupid.

They create these situations themselves, by engaging in gestapo tactics, illegal search and seizure...then they kill ppl forobjecting.

When did I say that???
I didn't say you said it. Though do defend the cops and refer to suicide by cop an AWFUL lot.

Forum List

Back