Pocahontas on the warpath again...Says She Is Nasty and Likes Being Nasty! LOL

trump-nasty-woman-cartoonjpg-aca31eac1233c6bc.jpg

And if anyone in this world has a right to complain about being oppressed and mistreated one would have to put the 21st century American woman near the very top of the list.
This is sarcasm right?
They do have to put up with a-hole American men like Trump...

So suck all the European cock you want. I'm sure there's a safe space for you at your school in case actual men make you feel uncomfortable. American men.
Hollow Days, Empty Nights

How many women are in denial about the increasingly urgent fact that feminism has turned men into unsatisfying wimps? How many, on election day, will wake up and realize that Hillary represents the cause of their loneliness and their failure to fulfill their suppressed female nature?

Hollow Days, Empty Nights

How many women are in denial about the increasingly urgent fact that feminism has turned men into unsatisfying wimps? How many, on election day, will wake up and realize that Hillary represents the cause of their loneliness and their failure to fulfill their suppressed female nature?

It's got to be more complicated than that? Up until now, I rightfully so blamed everything on Obama that he owned, but now Hillary responsible for this, too? : 0

But I agree, this is a dour and lonely nation on the inside. Almost everyone is hiding their despair about how difficult is this life and their uncertainties about the beyond.

Last edited:
nas·ty
ˈnastē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    highly unpleasant, especially to the senses; physically nauseating.
    "plastic bags burn with a nasty, acrid smell"

Simple Definition of sarcasm
  • : the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

It's sarcasm? Pocahontas is nasty

No! Not nasty. Trump's the nasty one. Very nasty. Believe me. He's really the nasty one Trust me............

:thanks:

What are you, eight?

Trump's level is about 3rd grade they say........That's 8, right?

Should I congratulate myself now?

nas·ty
ˈnastē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    highly unpleasant, especially to the senses; physically nauseating.
    "plastic bags burn with a nasty, acrid smell"

Simple Definition of sarcasm
  • : the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

It's sarcasm? Pocahontas is nasty

No! Not nasty. Trump's the nasty one. Very nasty. Believe me. He's really the nasty one Trust me............

:thanks:

What are you, eight?

Trump's level is about 3rd grade they say........That's 8, right?

Should I congratulate myself now?

Elizabeth Warren launches stinging attack on Donald Trump’s “sexism” - read more

“He thinks that because he has money he can call women fat pigs and bimbos,” Warren said. “He thinks because he is a celebrity that he can rate women’s bodies from one to 10. He thinks that because he has a mouthful of Tic Tacs he can force himself on any woman within groping distance.”

“Women have had it with guys like you, and nasty women have really had it with guys like you,”
f941b33137e048f491a05f0f82d9dfa7.jpg
elizabeth loks good

Elizabeth Warren launches stinging attack on Donald Trump’s “sexism” - read more

“He thinks that because he has money he can call women fat pigs and bimbos,” Warren said. “He thinks because he is a celebrity that he can rate women’s bodies from one to 10. He thinks that because he has a mouthful of Tic Tacs he can force himself on any woman within groping distance.”

“Women have had it with guys like you, and nasty women have really had it with guys like you,”
he needs to make a change

You're definitely not a fat pig, Liz. :laugh:
real talk she skinny af

You're going to witness the unadulterated power of all those nasty women aka the largest voting block in this country, on November 8th. Enjoy.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
(and the above polls were taken prior to the release of the audio tape.)

1964PresElect.jpg

You wanted Trump, now you own it and everything that comes with it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

You were warned over and over again, and you ignored it all.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

th

Last edited:

You're going to witness the unadulterated power of all those nasty women aka the largest voting block in this country, on November 8th. Enjoy.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
(and the above polls were taken prior to the release of the audio tape.)

1964PresElect.jpg

You wanted Trump, now you own it and everything that comes with it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

You were warned over and over again, and you ignored it all.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

th
Brainwashing bs comes back to bite the New BS GOP. Couldn't happen to a finer group lol...

If only you knew how stupid and insignificant you come across.

Your candidate is a total a-hole to men and women behind the scenes. Of course you will not believe the witnesses because you do not want to believe it.

More importantly, she and her sick and insidious party are happy to watch Rome burn and fool the general population thinking they are there for you. I hate to tell you this, but you are one of their "useful idiots."
Trump's path to the White House.
trumpwhitehouse.png

Republicans hate smart people. To them, the intelligent talk that comes from Warren, Obama and Hillary is mystifying. But the babble that comes from Sarah Palin and Trump makes perfect sense.
Fauxcahontis thinks you all are too stupid too make anything of your lives without her help and she's right since you are all obviously too stupid to realize that she is insulting you
Insulting you how exactly?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
She's not insulting me because I don't live in Assachusetts and if I did I would never support her
She is convinced that no one can make it without her help.

She made it from the "ragged edge of the middle class" to the one percent but all of you just aren't as smart or capable as she is so she has to do it for you
Where did she say all that?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

She doesn't have to say it. It's obvious in her demeanor.

She made it but she doesn't think any of you people can without the government's help and you believe her
Pocahontas can't be faulted too much. After all being an 'indian' she learned 'the power of dependency' while growing up in a teepee on the reservation right?

Forum List

Back