Reasons To Vote For Trump

gusto

Oct 24, 2016
Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary (Billary) had their chance. It's time for some new blood. Let's not forget that Hillary was ultimately responsible for a U.S. ambassador being murdered in Libya. Also, when Bill was in office, they pretty much sold the U.S. on the fairy tale that they had balanced the budget. Which was a load of crap that was all smoke and mirrors. Using accounting practices that would have been ILLEGAL in the private sector. No doubt there will be more such shenanigans if Hillary is elected.

Also, when Ross Perot was running against Bill, the prediction that Ross made if Bill was elected basically came to pass. Which was that a huge sucking sound was heard as jobs left the U.S. I fully expect even more anti-American globalization if Hillary is elected. I could go on and on and on. But I think you get the point. Vote for Trump! If for no other reason than he is the lesser of two evils.

Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary (Billary) had their chance. It's time for some new blood. Let's not forget that Hillary was ultimately responsible for a U.S. ambassador being murdered in Libya. Also, when Bill was in office, they pretty much sold the U.S. on the fairy tale that they had balanced the budget. Which was a load of crap that was all smoke and mirrors. Using accounting practices that would have been ILLEGAL in the private sector. No doubt there will be more such shenanigans if Hillary is elected.

Also, when Ross Perot was running against Bill, the prediction that Ross made if Bill was elected basically came to pass. Which was that a huge sucking sound was heard as jobs left the U.S. I fully expect even more anti-American globalization if Hillary is elected. I could go on and on and on. But I think you get the point. Vote for Trump! If for no other reason than he is the lesser of two evils.
Here is the big problem with the idea that Trump is the lesser of two evils.

The debates created the impression, with undecided voters, that Hillary is the lesser of two evils

A whole chapter of the book I am writing is dedicated to the lunacy of "the lesser of two evils".

But they prefer getting murdered over admitting their candidate is a criminal. Except for that guy in Libya. For him it was the other way round. Nevertheless...

What candidate is a criminal. Or I should say, a bigger criminal. Because I say with Hillary being a politician, she wins on that account by a long shot. And by, "That guy in Libya," do you mean the U.S. ambassador?

This belongs in the CT forum.

It's funny, how the Trump crowd actually thinks another "Let me repeat the same stupid dishonest propaganda about the Clintons" thread is going to change someone's mind.

At this time, nothing that anyone posts on this board is going to change a vote. Understand that. If you're just venting, fine, if you're just mocking the Trump losers, fine, but don't delude yourself that it's changing someone's mind. There is no silent cadre of lurkers out there.

Past 27 years there's been a Bush, Clinton and Obama in office....let that sit for a minute
I've been saying that since Trump announced.

Example:

Trump is the anti-Bush. That's why he is popular.

Bush and Clinton were the assumed nominees, and the American people cannot stomach the idea of having to choose between another Bush and another Clinton, so whoever was the furthest outside the political machinery was going to be a hit.

If a 42nd street hooker had the money to make a big splash in the papers as a candidate, she'd be at number one right now. That's how deep down sick and tried of the bullshit everyone is.

That's why Carson and Fiorina are also huge right now. The only reason they aren't as huge as Trump is because they are not as colorful.

See also: Jeb, It Is Time To Go

He isn't Clinton is seriously the best you have. Oh well that is one more than Hillary supporters have:)

Here is the big problem with the idea that Trump is the lesser of two evils.

The debates created the impression, with undecided voters, that Hillary is the lesser of two evils

Did you ever stop to think that Hillary was a liar. After all, not only IS she a politician, but a lawyer as well. And being a lawyer is pretty much the same thing as being a liar. That's what they get paid to do. Right or wrong doesn't come into the equation. But for Trump, he was probably more interested in the truth. For most people, lies are much more pleasing than the truth.

A whole chapter of the book I am writing is dedicated to the lunacy of "the lesser of two evils".

You need to rethink the premise of that chapter. Because the lesser of two evils is always better than the greater of two evils.

Wow, that looks like video-graphic evidence of a violation of the Citizens United ruling. What makes Project Veritas suspect is their history and the fact that this latest batch of video dumps is not accompanied by the unedited video for non-partisan analysts that are on the side lines do analysis.

With that said. . . .

Gad zooks, it's not enough that she is out-spending her opponent ten to one, now she has to violate that law now too? Seriously?

Now, I know much of the sordid history of Veritas videos, so I tend to take them with a grain of salt, so they naturally should release all the unedited video if they want this claim to stick. That being said, this video certainly does make it look like her campaign is guilty of coordination with a PAC. Not only her campaign is guilty of this, but the DNC, and the white house look guilty as hell too.

The corruption runs deep here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back