Pocahontas on the warpath again...Says She Is Nasty and Likes Being Nasty! LOL

Elizabeth Warren launches stinging attack on Donald Trump’s “sexism” - read more

“He thinks that because he has money he can call women fat pigs and bimbos,” Warren said. “He thinks because he is a celebrity that he can rate women’s bodies from one to 10. He thinks that because he has a mouthful of Tic Tacs he can force himself on any woman within groping distance.”

“Women have had it with guys like you, and nasty women have really had it with guys like you,”
he can be sexist at times agreed with Elizabeth

Republicans hate smart people. To them, the intelligent talk that comes from Warren, Obama and Hillary is mystifying. But the babble that comes from Sarah Palin and Trump makes perfect sense.
Fauxcahontis thinks you all are too stupid too make anything of your lives without her help and she's right since you are all obviously too stupid to realize that she is insulting you
Insulting you how exactly?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
She's not insulting me because I don't live in Assachusetts and if I did I would never support her
She is convinced that no one can make it without her help.

She made it from the "ragged edge of the middle class" to the one percent but all of you just aren't as smart or capable as she is so she has to do it for you
Where did she say all that?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

She doesn't have to say it. It's obvious in her demeanor.

She made it but she doesn't think any of you people can without the government's help and you believe her

nas·ty
ˈnastē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    highly unpleasant, especially to the senses; physically nauseating.
    "plastic bags burn with a nasty, acrid smell"

Simple Definition of sarcasm
  • : the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

It's sarcasm? Pocahontas is nasty

No! Not nasty. Trump's the nasty one. Very nasty. Believe me. He's really the nasty one Trust me............

:thanks:

Lying fucking fake Indian... lol
Someone should put that fucking fake squaw in her place...
The facts are that her family mythology is that they have some indian background, and experts agree it can be neither proven or disproven, even with DNA. And she never asked for or got any advantage out of it. Silly hater dupes...

If only you knew how stupid and insignificant you come across.

Your candidate is a total a-hole to men and women behind the scenes. Of course you will not believe the witnesses because you do not want to believe it.

More importantly, she and her sick and insidious party are happy to watch Rome burn and fool the general population thinking they are there for you. I hate to tell you this, but you are one of their "useful idiots."

nas·ty
ˈnastē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    highly unpleasant, especially to the senses; physically nauseating.
    "plastic bags burn with a nasty, acrid smell"

Simple Definition of sarcasm
  • : the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

It's sarcasm? Pocahontas is nasty

No! Not nasty. Trump's the nasty one. Very nasty. Believe me. He's really the nasty one Trust me............

:thanks:

What are you, eight?

hard to understand why RW's run down everyone that hands them their ass ... it makes it look like even slimeballs are capable of beating their miserable asses ..

oh wait ..
oh wait. Jay Z is giving hillary money.
Can't turn down that cash foreign or domestic.
Money getting pay for play only works with the bought off, lying, thieving New BS GOP, dupe.

Republicans hate smart people. To them, the intelligent talk that comes from Warren, Obama and Hillary is mystifying. But the babble that comes from Sarah Palin and Trump makes perfect sense.
Do you actually think you are capable of recognizing "intelligent talk"?

LOL

Fauxcahontis thinks you all are too stupid too make anything of your lives without her help and she's right since you are all obviously too stupid to realize that she is insulting you
She's a nerd.

What do you expect?

MTE1ODA0OTcxOTM1NjMwODYx.jpg.cf.jpg
She is far too stupid to be a nerd.

Forum List

Back