Pm Netanyahu Met With President Obama

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Netanyahu Sees Arab Alliance Aiding Mideast Peace
WASHINGTON — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel on Wednesday raised the tantalizing prospect that a new Arab alliance could resuscitate Israel’s moribund peace talks with the Palestinians, but President Obama responded with a familiar complaint — that Jewish settlements are the real problem
And Mr. Obama in his meeting with Mr. Netanyahu kept the spotlight squarely on the settlements, raising objections to Israel’s recent approval of plans for 2,610 housing units on geographically sensitive land in East Jerusalem
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/02/world/middleeast/obama-netanyahu-israel-white-house.html?ref=world&_r=0

My opinion, PM Netanyahu could give 10 sh--s what Obama says, as now with the oil and gas find and deals they have in the works and the military weapons they are accumulating they will soon tell the US where to go, well they pretty much do now.

I Thought that is something we already cleared that, no 'gas/oil' conspiracy.
It is a very nice attempt to bring up some Hollywood movies plot about American conspiracy to achieve oil from Asia..
Here is the picture again, tell me where is the NEW oil/gas Israel now controls.
leviathan-gas-field.png

It is a very nice attempt to bring up some Hollywood movies plot about American conspiracy to achieve oil from Asia..
Here is the picture again, tell me where is the NEW oil/gas Israel now controls.
leviathan-gas-field.png
Not according to my pictures, and why did BP make a deal with Arafat in the 90's.
leviathan-gas-field.png

You didn't read the link I gave in the last post, so here is another from a different site. It doesn't matter as the Britain and Israel are buddies and the Pals will get screwed as always, but

http://www.offshore-technology.com/projects/gaza-marine-gas-field/
British Gas (BG) holds a 90% interest in the field. BG's stake will reduce to 60% if the Palestinian Investment Fund (PIF) and Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) decide to exercise their options. PIF and CCC would subsequently hold 30% and 10% interests respectively.
The Palestinian Authority awarded BG the exploration license for the entire marine area offshore Gaza by in 1999. The 25-year license provides BG with the right to explore the area, develop gas fields, and build the necessary infrastructure.

I Can't see that in your picture.
1. its not inside Gaza territorial water.
2.Jordan has nothing to do with it, Egypt does.

Please stop bringing random articles, you base your conspiracy theories over fully legitimate deals, and try forcing the Palestinians to be involved when they have nothing to do with it except trying to ruin every Israeli facilities.

Please stop bringing random articles, you base your conspiracy theories over fully legitimate deals, and try forcing the Palestinians to be involved when they have nothing to do with it except trying to ruin every Israeli facilities.

Why not give me an article then and dispute the ones I brought forward, because you can't. I do not take Israel's word for stuff. Go back and look at my other link then.

Here another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! old , things have changed a lot hey.

Russia preparing to develop Gaza gas field - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

AFP reported that there were talks of investing $1 billion to develop the Palestinian gas field. It is known that the two fields explored offshore of Gaza in the Mediterranean are called Gaza Marine 1 and 2. In 1999, the Palestinian Authority granted the British Gas Group the exclusive rights to explore gas. In 2000, the company announced that it discovered gas and was seeking to develop the field in partnership with Consolidated Contractors Company and the Palestinian Authority

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/business/2014/01/russia-palestine-offshore-gas-field-gaza.html#ixzz3F0YJK02U

Last edited:

Why not give me an article then and dispute the ones I brought forward, because you can't. I do not take Israel's word for stuff. Go back and look at my other link then.
You've answered yourself why I don't bother to do so, I don't care if you take my word or not, I'm not even responding to you when I do, I just do that for the sake of the curious members who happen to visit once in a while the forum and find all those ridiculous fairy tales.
Only thing I can show here to everyone, is how impossible the connection you made between article and a conspiracy theory.

You've answered yourself why I don't bother to do so, I don't care if you take my word or not, I'm not even responding to you when I do, I just do that for the sake of the curious members who happen to visit once in a while the forum and find all those ridiculous fairy tales.
Only thing I can show here to everyone, is how impossible the connection you made between article and a conspiracy theory.

I don't think so, you ignore the fact that the Britain made a deal with the Plo, why would they do that. You even ignore the last article from Al Monitor. You Israel's seem to be in a constant state of denial, and your country never does a thing wrong , not so.

You simply keep throwing historical facts and articles like it mean anything, losing credibility again and again.
Conspiracy theories, I didn't ignore anything you said so far, but now I WILL, on the other hand you keep ignoring my posts and just 'REPLY' - Paste new crap, just to survive the little debate we had before, I won't post anything beyond that, this funny accusations you made proved wrong, like it or not.

Forum List

Back