Pledge your loyalty to the US government on May 1st.

Somehow I doubt it you would have the same reaction to learning of loyalty day if a republican was president. Authoritarians such as yourself cream themselves to hear this stuff from leaders they accept as legitimate.

*I* Have a loyalty to this Republic, The Constitution...and preserving it from destruction from the temporary occupants of ANY office.

Clear?

It's clear you refuse to explain how "the republic" is distinct from "the government".

YOU need to go and READ the wrods of the Founders.

It's that simple.

YOU are an anethma to thier words, AND Liberty of the Individual.

Somehow I doubt it you would have the same reaction to learning of loyalty day if a republican was president. Authoritarians such as yourself cream themselves to hear this stuff from leaders they accept as legitimate.

*I* Have a loyalty to this Republic, The Constitution...and preserving it from destruction from the temporary occupants of ANY office.

Clear?

It's clear you refuse to explain how "the republic" is distinct from "the government".

and furthermore,, If our beautiful and pledge worthy republic continually produces leaders that you cannot stand then the republic is not too hot either. They are one and the same.

Last edited:

Clear?

and furthermore,, If our beautiful and pledge worthy republic continually produces leaders that you cannot stand them the republic is not too hot either. They are one and the same.

I take offense at ANY leader that circumvents The Constitution...and am far less tolerant of ciitizens as YOU that applaud them.

and furthermore,, If our beautiful and pledge worthy republic continually produces leaders that you cannot stand them the republic is not too hot either. They are one and the same.

I take offense at ANY leader that circumvents The Constitution...and am far less tolerant of ciitizens as YOU that applaud them.

At least make it interesting. Make some sort of attempt. No one expects any American to pledge allegiance to the president or any individual. If that is your distinction between republic and the government it is a meaningless. If you choose to have faith in a system then you must by extension have faith in the results.

At least make it interesting. Make some sort of attempt. No one expects any American to pledge allegiance to the president or any individual. If that is your distinction between republic and the government it is a meaningless. If you choose to have faith in a system then you must by extension have faith in the results.

Your problem is that OBAMA signs a proclimation thatdefies everything he stands for...and everything he's been working to destroy.

His signing makes him one of the biggest hypocrites on the planet with YOU a close second for applauding it.

Your problem is that OBAMA signs a proclimation thatdefies everything he stands for...and everything he's been working to destroy.

His signing makes him one of the biggest hypocrites on the planet with YOU a close second for applauding it.

That's all you have? I would say you were slipping but you always suck at explaining yourself. Somewhere in your devotion to the United States of America must be some feeling that our government is worthy of the power we give them or your devotion is so conditional as to be worthless.

May 1st is a traditional communist holiday of the worker's paradise.

It is turning into an annual protest day.

Allegiance to the Government? Nope. Allegiance to the Republic - yea.

NO difference.

Of course there is a difference, ones a republic of people and the other is the government..

I'm proud of hard working intelligent Americans and despise our government that enables lazy fucks who get a free ride just because they vote for the correct individual (progressives)..

Our federal government is shit on a stick and those who are proud of our federal government may as well be the flies...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back