Please tell me this is a joke

If this isn't a joke, then this country has lost it's frikken mind.

Washington — The Food and Drug Association (FDA) has announced this morning that it has approved pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson’s request to produce and sell tranquilizer dart guns specially developed to put kids to sleep.

The alleged new medical device would allow parents to put a child to sleep within 4 seconds, and is said to have no serious long-term consequences on the child’s health.

This new tool, designed to aid parents with educating their children, is said to have a practical reach estimated between 30 to 40 meters with drugging effects lasting between 6 to 8 hours per injection. However, the pharmaceutical giant advises parents not to use the tranquilizer gun more than 3 to 4 times a day per child to prevent any physical dependence to the medical device.

“There has been a high demand for such a device for years now,” explains to us Ernie Knewitz, media relations vp over at Johnson and Johnson. “We have tested over hundreds of recipes to finally find one that doesn’t cause too much damage to the brain despite regular use. We have finally found a mix of PCP and a heroin derivative that seems to do the job.”

That will only be used in the fema camps for christians

I saw it on my phone and figured someone here would go to the trouble to look it up.
I put groceries away while some one did.
But how quickly some looked at it like it was chum was kind of unexpected. What a shame that do unto others is so passé these days.

Last edited:
Please tell me this is a joke.-

This whole Obama Administration is a joke....from top to bottom....a dangerous joke

but you did know that already...surely.

Washington — The Food and Drug Association (FDA) has announced this morning that it has approved pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson’s request to produce and sell tranquilizer dart guns specially developed to put kids to sleep.

The alleged new medical device would allow parents to put a child to sleep within 4 seconds, and is said to have no serious long-term consequences on the child’s health.

This new tool, designed to aid parents with educating their children, is said to have a practical reach estimated between 30 to 40 meters with drugging effects lasting between 6 to 8 hours per injection. However, the pharmaceutical giant advises parents not to use the tranquilizer gun more than 3 to 4 times a day per child to prevent any physical dependence to the medical device.

“There has been a high demand for such a device for years now,” explains to us Ernie Knewitz, media relations vp over at Johnson and Johnson. “We have tested over hundreds of recipes to finally find one that doesn’t cause too much damage to the brain despite regular use. We have finally found a mix of PCP and a heroin derivative that seems to do the job.”

It's not only a joke but pure bullcrap that you have no decency to post something like this.
If it exist they should use it to Skye and Sassy so they shut the fuck with these kind of dogshit.

It's not only a joke but pure bullcrap that you have no decency to post something like this.
If it exist they should use it to Skye and Sassy so they shut the fuck with these kind of dogshit.

Lighten up Charmin, an internet forum just isn't that important. Nothing to get embarrassed over, or cause angst.

Lighten up Charmin, an internet forum just isn't that important. Nothing to get embarrassed over, or cause angst.

Not that important but people like obiwan, skye, sassy and others of your group use that fantasy and beleiving it's real. So why bother to put that kind of crap?
Sure internet is important to you. If not why bother to use all that energy to post. I will be embarrassed if I post something of a baseless bullcrap.

In all seriousness, can this thing be used on an adult? Because sometimes even they can have a hard time getting to sleep.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I saw it on my phone and figured someone here would go to the trouble to look it up.
I put groceries away while some one did.
But how quickly some looked at it like it was chum was kind of unexpected. What a shame that do unto others is so passé these days.

You saw it on your phone. The fact that you didn't immediately dismiss it as a fake news item is evidence that you are a complete idiot. I give you props, however. To have reached adulthood and have the resources to own a phone and a computer with your level of intellect is quite an accomplishment.

Well, that was my first instinct, but these days you never know. I never thought we'd have pharmacies in elementary schools, or be sending middle school kids off to abortion clinics while their parents think their child is sitting in class, or that we would be offering free transgender operations to adolescents.

If I can have a discussion without resorting to personally attacking you Lone, why can't you respond in kind?

Well, that was my first instinct, but these days you never know. I never thought we'd have pharmacies in elementary schools, or be sending middle school kids off to abortion clinics while their parents think their child is sitting in class, or that we would be offering free transgender operations to adolescents.

If I can have a discussion without resorting to personally attacking you Lone, why can't you respond in kind?

I could never have a discussion with you and not resort to mocking you. You are a moron. You will believe ANYTHING.

It is all you will get from me.

I could never have a discussion with you and not resort to mocking you. You are a moron. You will believe ANYTHING.

It diminishes anything worthwhile you may have to say. You excel in throwing stones and sadly it ends there. I think that all of America is sick of the left throwing stones, and pretending that counts as a response. When all it is is fodder.

It diminishes anything worthwhile you may have to say. You excel in throwing stones and sadly it ends there. I think that all of America is sick of the left throwing stones, and pretending that counts as a response. When all it is is fodder.

You believed that the FDA had even possibly approved a device that shoots children with heroin laced tranquilizer darts from a distance of 30 meters.

I'm not throwing stones at you. I'm simply making fun of a moron.

Irish Ram is probably one of the most stupidest moron in USMB.

Have at it. It's unbecoming. I didn't present this as fact, didn't say I believed it or wanted to make you believe it. And just look at the hostility. And Charmin, you'd know because you've been here for so long. Kiss my ass. :)

Forum List

Back