Please tell me this is a joke

In all seriousness, can this thing be used on an adult? Because sometimes even they can have a hard time getting to sleep.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
MickeyMouse.gif

This is absolutely excellent.
These wonderful (sadly fictional in this form) parenting tools would be a great way to stop kids asking for ice cream and chocolate.

KID - Daddy, I want some ice cream
DADDY - Ask again and make my day, punk.

Have at it. It's unbecoming. I didn't present this as fact, didn't say I believed it or wanted to make you believe it. And just look at the hostility. And Charmin, you'd know because you've been here for so long. Kiss my ass. :)

Why are you mad? I'm just telling you the truth. Just repeating what everyone are telling about your disgusting beliefs.
You glorify a lie then denying the truth.

In all seriousness, can this thing be used on an adult? Because sometimes even they can have a hard time getting to sleep.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
View attachment 44436
Wow. If you have no intention of answering what is asked, what does what you do decide to say bring to the conversation? Oh yeah, yee haw that's right. Absolutely nothing!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Even if such a product were available I don't think I'd be inclined to use it, while I admit my kiddos were oft a pain in the damn ass constantly bugging for this that or the other, for some reason I found the nightly "battle of the bed" soothing in an odd way; darkest before the dawn or some such. I sort of miss it, these days there is no bed time per say, our last child merely hangs up the phone and konks out. On the plus side, he always comes down to say good morning to me when I'm home, so I suppose I should take what I can get - we're lucky to hear from the older ones once a month.

Forum List

Back