Please Help Me Fill Out The Race Part of the Food Stamps Form

First off, I doubt the incident ever happened. So, I have no idea why she was doing that nor do I care.

You doubt a girl was talking on the phone while doing something else?

Just how old are you?

Seriously

My daughter can text on one phone and talk into the other while watching TV. :lol:
I doubt the girl existed in general. :D
But you do have a point.:lol:

I text and talk on my phone at the same time, quite often.

I text and talk on the phone while drinking a 40 and eating Churchs while I drive.

I would rather live alone in a studio barely making than be in a big house with 6 kids and no money.

Unfortunately having babies for some is a money maker. The more you have the more you will get in entitlements.

I have never gotten that logic. Yeah, you get a hundred more for every child, but you also spend at least a hundred more taking care of that child. You might be getting x amount of dollars, but you still have six kids to take care of. Never seemed like a good plan to me.:lol:

It's not a good plan, and not one that any STRAIGHT THINKING individual follows.

Most of the people who are lifelong welfare recipients, often 2nd & 3rd generation, aren't thinking straight to begin with, and that's the issue.

I've seen people come back year after year angling for disability etc., and the effort they expend is pretty spectacular. If they would apply that stick-to-itness to other areas of their lives, they could be successful, but they don't get it. They feel entitled, they want to be considered pathetic, they want to be taken care of. Even if they aren't WELL taken care of.

Unfortunately having babies for some is a money maker. The more you have the more you will get in entitlements.

I have never gotten that logic. Yeah, you get a hundred more for every child, but you also spend at least a hundred more taking care of that child. You might be getting x amount of dollars, but you still have six kids to take care of. Never seemed like a good plan to me.:lol:

Most that know the system never have more than 4 under the age of 18. B/c the government (us) won't pay for more.

Plus if you have boys and girls you get a 3 bedroom and a dining room (most times). And since it's not them that are actually doing the providing, it doesn't really matter.

How about those Earned Income Credits?

I would rather live alone in a studio barely making than be in a big house with 6 kids and no money.

I heard back in the day alot of people were farmers and share croppers so they had to have a lot of kids to work the land, whats the reasoning for people today who live in inner city Chicago and Philedelphia to have 6 kids? how many kids do you need really?

Simple, the more you have the more money you get. The more children you have the more entitlements you receive.

I heard back in the day alot of people were farmers and share croppers so they had to have a lot of kids to work the land, whats the reasoning for people today who live in inner city Chicago and Philedelphia to have 6 kids? how many kids do you need really?

My mom is the youngest of eight, my grandfather was a potato farmer in southern idaho. LOLMy parents ended up with six kids, but it is yours, mine, and ours situation. :D

Thats why our grandparents had alot of kids, with the way our world is now there really is no need for that many, gas costs a arm and a leg and taking care of a child is so expensive. The less kids you have the better a life you can provide for them.

You doubt a girl was talking on the phone while doing something else?

Just how old are you?

Seriously

My daughter can text on one phone and talk into the other while watching TV. :lol:
I doubt the girl existed in general. :D
But you do have a point.:lol:

I text and talk on my phone at the same time, quite often.

I text and talk on the phone while drinking a 40 and eating Churchs while I drive.

You rely on those airbags too much! Turn up the radio so you won't hear the crash.

Simple, the more you have the more money you get. The more children you have the more entitlements you receive.

The price of raising a child with all the diapers, formula, clothes and sleepless nights outweighs the benefits in my opinion.

If you like your life the way it is, don't have kids, because kids change it.

There are huge rewards. You pay with huge heartache and physical pain.

The price of raising a child with all the diapers, formula, clothes and sleepless nights outweighs the benefits in my opinion.

You are assuming that the parent or parents of these kids are doing that in the first place. Having them does not always mean taking care of them. Thats what the older kids are for ya know.

Most that know the system never have more than 4 under the age of 18. B/c the government (us) won't pay for more.

Plus if you have boys and girls you get a 3 bedroom and a dining room (most times). And since it's not them that are actually doing the providing, it doesn't really matter.

That was the last straw for me. When Bush sent out those checks instead of putting them to the debt, I left the GOP, and still see no reason to return.

Now that shit is on my taxes, and I'm scared to death not to fill my returns out properly. So for the last 2 years I have turned a profit come tax time.

I have yet to figure out how I earned someone elses money just by being poor enough and with enough kids to get the full benefit.

You are assuming that the parent or parents of these kids are doing that in the first place. Having them does not always mean taking care of them. Thats what the older kids are for ya know.

Now there is a plan, I will just wait until my son is old enough to babysit.:lol:

It's all provided and there's plenty of time to sleep during the day.

When my three year old tells me he loves me and gives me "big hugs", it is all worth it. ;)

That was the last straw for me. When Bush sent out those checks instead of putting them to the debt, I left the GOP, and still see no reason to return.

Now that shit is on my taxes, and I'm scared to death not to fill my returns out properly. So for the last 2 years I have turned a profit come tax time.

I have yet to figure out how I earned someone elses money just by being poor enough and with enough kids to get the full benefit.

God Bless America!

Now there is a plan, I will just wait until my son is old enough to babysit.:lol:

Girls can start as early as 10, most by 12.

Boys, well, I gotta a pair of 13's I wouldn't trust with an adult that can't take a stick to them.

So you may want another one before he's old enough.

When my three year old tells me he loves me and gives me "big hugs", it is all worth it. ;)

Then again, wait till he is older and is screaming he hates you!!!! You may reconsider :lol:

Forum List

Back