Please Help Me Fill Out The Race Part of the Food Stamps Form

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
First Question: Are you Hispanic or Latino?

[] Yes [] No

Second Question: What is your race?

[] American Indian or Alaska Native

[] Asian

[] Black or African American

[] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander

[] White

This is off of the form for Food Stamps in Illinois. My question is this, as I have seen this on other forms. Why is Hispanic/Latino/ Mexican/ whatever always asked as a separate question when regarding race?

AND

......since we are feeding these people with AMERICAN tax dollars, why not ask if they or anyone else they know is...

[] An illegal who snuck into the US

[] A gang member from a foreign country

[] If they ever had anything to do with the transporatation of illegal drugs

[] If they know anyone who is involved with drugs.

....etc....etc.....!

Stop giving them something for nothing!

PS....You would think the first question they would ask is

"Are You An American"?

Last edited:

[] Yes [] No

[] Asian

[] White

This is off of the form for Food Stamps in Illinois. My question is this, as I have seen this on other forms. Why is Hispanic/Latino/ Mexican/ whatever always asked as a separate question when regarding race?

AND

......since we are feeding these people with AMERICAN tax dollars, why not ask if they or anyone else they know is...

....etc....etc.....!

"Are You An American"?

I love it when people attack people on food stamps.
You do realize many people who work, and people who are apart of our military are on foodstamps?

And they say liberals want more government involvement.

[] Yes [] No

[] Asian

[] White

AND

....etc....etc.....!

"Are You An American"?

You do realize many people who work, and people who are apart of our military are on foodstamps?

Most people who attack food stamps know less than zero about the program.

And just think, if you didn't feel out the race part assholes like you couldn't start threads like this.
But here are some stats.
# 79% of all benefits go to households with children, 14% go to households with disabled persons, and 7% go to households with elderly persons.
# 36% of households with children were headed by a single parent, the overwhelming majority of whom were women.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before I hear crap for the source, they clearly list the USDA has their source.

[] Yes [] No

[] Asian

[] White

AND

....etc....etc.....!

"Are You An American"?

Yep!

I bet he doesn't know that food stamps is one of the best tools they used to stimulate the economy. I will have to look it up again, but food stamps have the best return in regards to the economy.

Yep!

I bet he doesn't know that food stamps is one of the best tools they used to stimulate the economy. I will have to look it up again, but food stamps have the best return in regards to the economy.

Most people who use food stamps have legit jobs, if you try to fuck around on foodstamps and make stuff up they will take you off of the program. Besides right now because of the economy more people are on food stamps than ever, I highly doubt all those people are lazy scumbags.

You do realize many people who work, and people who are apart of our military are on foodstamps? And they say liberals want more government involvement.
As an Air Force E-4 stationed in Missouri (1986-88) my familiy qualified for the WIC program. I felt kinda' guilty using it, but I was glad it was there.

You do realize many people who work, and people who are apart of our military are on foodstamps? And they say liberals want more government involvement.
As an Air Force E-4 stationed in Missouri (1986-88) my familiy qualified for the WIC program. I felt kinda' guilty using it, but I was glad it was there.

Salaries for the Military are not that high, especially for the Enlisted. Alot of them qualify for assistance like WIC and Foodstamps.

I used WIC for one year when I had my son, I was going to school for part of it, and working. When he went off formula, I stopped using the program, like you I felt guilty.

WIC is also a great program, when I was pregnant I took a class thru them on breast feeding. They very much encourage it. When I started to have problems with breast feeding, they even had a nurse who would call and give me tips. They would have come to my house, but I was already seeing a nurse at my doctors office for help.

[] Yes [] No

[] Asian

[] White

AND

....etc....etc.....!

"Are You An American"?

fuckwit doesn't seem to be an option. you should file a discrimination suit.

godspeed!

I should also add my friend is on WIC now also, both her and her husband have full time jobs.
Her husband is a plumber, and with the economy, he doesn't always have work.

[] Yes [] No

[] Asian

[] White

AND

....etc....etc.....!

"Are You An American"?

godspeed!

I was thinking the same thing, but I came up with douchebag.

[] Yes [] No

[] Asian

[] White

AND

....etc....etc.....!

"Are You An American"?

The OP is attacking people on food stamps? It sounds like he's concerned about illegals getting food stamps. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

[] Yes [] No

[] Asian

[] White

AND

....etc....etc.....!

"Are You An American"?

godspeed!

I was thinking the same thing, but I came up with douchebag.

that's soooo 2009 :eusa_shhh:

I saw more than one shipmate hand over stamps to feed thier family.

It was hard, and I mean hard to watch a man swallow his pride right in front of you.

It's the one reason I stopped giving shit to the married guys for getting paid more.

It was hard, and I mean hard to watch a man swallow his pride right in front of you.

It's the one reason I stopped giving shit to the married guys for getting paid more.

Its not actually stamps anymore, it goes on a EBT card which looks similar to a credit card so people can't even tell anymore.

[] Yes [] No

[] Asian

[] White

AND

....etc....etc.....!

"Are You An American"?

The OP is attacking people on food stamps? It sounds like he's concerned about illegals getting food stamps. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

He's semi-concerned about the rasist nature of the first question, and there not being a question about citizenship.

Its not actually stamps anymore, it goes on a EBT card which looks similar to a credit card so people can't even tell anymore.

Actually you can. The card is bright yellow. It's a little more subtle, but not by much

Forum List

Back