Please Help Me Fill Out The Race Part of the Food Stamps Form

I think there should be a row of faces from off white to jet black and the subject must pick the shade that best represents his hue!

As for ethnicity, there should be a series of tongue twisters that must be pronounced correctly within an allotted time in seconds.

And the rest of the form should be a series of questions like on Jeopardy. The more you get right, the more benefits you get. Stop bringing up "I got 6 kids and no way to feed them!"

Still trying to claim you are not attacking people on food stamps?
As for ethnicity, there should be a series of tongue twisters that must be pronounced correctly within an allotted time in seconds.
And one wonders why I thought you were attacking people on food stamps.

Why not make it a test of knowledge rather that who is the bigger slut with the most bastards. No one forced them to crank out those tax burners.
You ever hear about fascism?
And thanks for proving once again, you were attacking people on food stamps.

Why not make it a test of knowledge rather that who is the bigger slut with the most bastards. No one forced them to crank out those tax burners.

So...are you applying for fs?

I don't know about you, but I have greater animosity towards men who are able bodied and have children floating around somewhere who want benefits than I do for the women who have the kids.

And get this..while we do count the income, no matter how paltry or infrequent, that women receive in child support, against their foodstamps, absent parents who pay child support get to deduct that support from their income, thus earning them a bigger fs allotment.

Do you make sure that those 6 kids really belong to momma or are they rented?

When you apply for foodstamps you have to bear everything, birth certificates, social security cards, pay stubs, residency requirements etc. how the hell would illegals get food stamps? how do they get drivers licenses? insurance? all of that requires documents!

Ever hear of fraud?

Where ever the government touches money there is fraud.

I've gotten more than one pos car to pass inspection by going in and asking; "How much for an inspection sticker?"

It aint that hard to fake stuff.

I don't know about you, but I have greater animosity towards men who are able bodied and have children floating around somewhere who want benefits than I do for the women who have the kids.

And get this..while we do count the income, no matter how paltry or infrequent, that women receive in child support, against their foodstamps, absent parents who pay child support get to deduct that support from their income, thus earning them a bigger fs allotment.

You have to produce birth certificates when you put the kids down.

When you apply for foodstamps you have to bear everything, birth certificates, social security cards, pay stubs, residency requirements etc. how the hell would illegals get food stamps? how do they get drivers licenses? insurance? all of that requires documents!

Ever hear of fraud?

Where ever the government touches money there is fraud.

I've gotten more than one pos car to pass inspection by going in and asking; "How much for an inspection sticker?"

It aint that hard to fake stuff.
You're breaking the law and somehow it is the government's fault?

Classic.

I have watched a Mexican girl try and fill out one of those forms. For every question, she stopped, called somebody with her cellphone to find out what answer to put down. Now who would need to do that if the food stamps were for herself?

With his guideline of having to test knowledge, I don't think he would qualify for food stamps. :lol:

I have watched a Mexican girl try and fill out one of those forms. For every question, she stopped, called somebody with her cellphone to find out what answer to put down. Now who would need to do that if the food stamps were for herself?
Why are you on food stamps...you can obviously run your mouth so there is no reason you can't be gainfully employed.

with the ink dry?

:lol: You do realize that if she is applying for food stamps by using her name, you have no point, right?
One cannot apply for someone else.
You obviously know nothing about the food stamp program.

Why are you on food stamps...you can obviously run your mouth so there is no reason you can't be gainfully employed.

Don't be jealous. I'm trying out for Charlie Sheen's role in Two and a Half Men. I hope I get it.....I really hope I get it!

:lol: You do realize that if she is applying for food stamps by using her name, you have no point, right?

Then why was she doing it? Was the left part of her brain trying to contact the right part?

Don't be jealous. I'm trying out for Charlie Sheen's role in Two and a Half Men. I hope I get it.....I really hope I get it!

I doubt Ravi or anyone for that matter is jealous of you. I rather support a mexican girl with six kids, than a moron like you. Just sayin!

Then why was she doing it? Was the left part of her brain trying to contact the right part?

Maybe she needed info the socials, work numbers, addresses etc? who knows? there is alot of info needed on those forms.

First Question: Are you Hispanic or Latino?

[] Yes [] No

Second Question: What is your race?

[] American Indian or Alaska Native

[] Asian

[] Black or African American

[] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander

[] White

This is off of the form for Food Stamps in Illinois. My question is this, as I have seen this on other forms. Why is Hispanic/Latino/ Mexican/ whatever always asked as a separate question when regarding race?

AND

......since we are feeding these people with AMERICAN tax dollars, why not ask if they or anyone else they know is...

[] An illegal who snuck into the US

[] A gang member from a foreign country

[] If they ever had anything to do with the transporatation of illegal drugs

[] If they know anyone who is involved with drugs.

....etc....etc.....!

Stop giving them something for nothing!

PS....You would think the first question they would ask is

"Are You An American"?

Race should not be a factor at all in the applications process. However asking for documentation of citizenship should be a requirement.

I do have to admit I dont understand why a woman would want to have children if she can barely feed herself.

To get a house and money. Or a bigger house.

there was a woman where I lived that had to daughters and lived in a 2 bedroom house (in housing). She got knocked up expecting she would get moved into the "nicer" 3 bedrooms. She was pissed to find out she was having another girl and may have to give up the master bedroom to squeez all those kids in. But she was fighting it!!

comical

It was the last day I spoke with her. So I don't know how it turned out.

First off, I doubt the incident ever happened. So, I have no idea why she was doing that nor do I care.

I doubt Ravi or anyone for that matter is jealous of you. I rather support a mexican girl with six kids, than a moron like you. Just sayin!

You say that now. But they grow up to be gang bangers and the parents sleep with one eye open.:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back