Please Help Me Fill Out The Race Part of the Food Stamps Form

When you apply for foodstamps you have to bear everything, birth certificates, social security cards, pay stubs, residency requirements etc. how the hell would illegals get food stamps? how do they get drivers licenses? insurance? all of that requires documents!

Ever hear of fraud?

Where ever the government touches money there is fraud.

I've gotten more than one pos car to pass inspection by going in and asking; "How much for an inspection sticker?"

It aint that hard to fake stuff.
You're breaking the law and somehow it is the government's fault?

Classic.

Where did I blame the government?

Look, I don't mind you being a bitch to me, I mostly expect it. But please don't make shit up.

I do have to admit I dont understand why a woman would want to have children if she can barely feed herself.

To get a house and money. Or a bigger house.

there was a woman where I lived that had to daughters and lived in a 2 bedroom house (in housing). She got knocked up expecting she would get moved into the "nicer" 3 bedrooms. She was pissed to find out she was having another girl and may have to give up the master bedroom to squeez all those kids in. But she was fighting it!!

comical

It was the last day I spoke with her. So I don't know how it turned out.

I would rather live alone in a studio barely making than be in a big house with 6 kids and no money.

I do have to admit I dont understand why a woman would want to have children if she can barely feed herself.

there was a woman where I lived that had to daughters and lived in a 2 bedroom house (in housing). She got knocked up expecting she would get moved into the "nicer" 3 bedrooms. She was pissed to find out she was having another girl and may have to give up the master bedroom to squeez all those kids in. But she was fighting it!!

comical

Women and money!

comical

I would rather live alone in a studio barely making than be in a big house with 6 kids and no money.

or with an ugly wife that can't cook!!

comical

Unfortunately having babies for some is a money maker. The more you have the more you will get in entitlements.

comical

I have one child, no way am I having another so I can get on housing. LOL
Plus there was six kids in my family, I would never put my children through that.:lol:

comical

Women and money!
Please stop.
All you are proving is, you don't like people on food stamps, and that you don't like women.:clap2:

Why are you on food stamps...you can obviously run your mouth so there is no reason you can't be gainfully employed.

Don't be jealous. I'm trying out for Charlie Sheen's role in Two and a Half Men. I hope I get it.....I really hope I get it!

I doubt Ravi or anyone for that matter is jealous of you. I rather support a mexican girl with six kids, than a moron like you. Just sayin!

You
Are
A
Filthy
Moronist!!

Shame on you for hating morons! Just like black people can't become white, you can't fix stewpid.

But I know you are a kind person at heart, so I expect you will see the light and come forth with a deep, heart felt apology.

aaaannnnyyy moment now...

comical

Unfortunately having babies for some is a money maker. The more you have the more you will get in entitlements.

I have never gotten that logic. Yeah, you get a hundred more for every child, but you also spend at least a hundred more taking care of that child. You might be getting x amount of dollars, but you still have six kids to take care of. Never seemed like a good plan to me.:lol:

comical

I heard back in the day alot of people were farmers and share croppers so they had to have a lot of kids to work the land, whats the reasoning for people today who live in inner city Chicago and Philedelphia to have 6 kids? how many kids do you need really?

:lol: You do realize that if she is applying for food stamps by using her name, you have no point, right?
One cannot apply for someone else.
You obviously know nothing about the food stamp program.

Then why was she doing it? Was the left part of her brain trying to contact the right part?

First off, I doubt the incident ever happened. So, I have no idea why she was doing that nor do I care.

You doubt a girl was talking on the phone while doing something else?

Just how old are you?

Seriously

My daughter can text on one phone and talk into the other while watching TV. :lol:

Then why was she doing it? Was the left part of her brain trying to contact the right part?

First off, I doubt the incident ever happened. So, I have no idea why she was doing that nor do I care.

Just how old are you?

Seriously

My daughter can text on one phone and talk into the other while watching TV. :lol:

When she starts talking to the TV, get help!

Just how old are you?

Seriously

I doubt the girl existed in general. :D
But you do have a point.:lol:

I text and talk on my phone at the same time, quite often.

I heard back in the day alot of people were farmers and share croppers so they had to have a lot of kids to work the land, whats the reasoning for people today who live in inner city Chicago and Philedelphia to have 6 kids? how many kids do you need really?

Latinos do it to get more marchers for their immigration rallies.

My mom is the youngest of eight, my grandfather was a potato farmer in southern idaho. LOL
My parents ended up with six kids, but it is yours, mine, and ours situation. :D

I have never gotten that logic. Yeah, you get a hundred more for every child, but you also spend at least a hundred more taking care of that child. You might be getting x amount of dollars, but you still have six kids to take care of. Never seemed like a good plan to me.:lol:

Most that know the system never have more than 4 under the age of 18. B/c the government (us) won't pay for more.

Plus if you have boys and girls you get a 3 bedroom and a dining room (most times). And since it's not them that are actually doing the providing, it doesn't really matter.

Just how old are you?

Seriously

I doubt the girl existed in general. :D
But you do have a point.:lol:

I text and talk on my phone at the same time, quite often.

While driving too I bet!:eek:

comical

I have one child, no way am I having another so I can get on housing. LOL
Plus there was six kids in my family, I would never put my children through that.:lol:

But the point is, if you did have more children you could get housing and more government support. Sad to say many women see more children as a better ride for themselves.

Forum List

Back