Playboy Bunnies - Workin' Girls, Ho's, or Sex Slaves?

You are so full of shit.......Trump never touched the girls. He kicked Epstein off his properties for sexual harassing a kid on his properties. The woman testifying is an admitted WHORE--you think she isn't lying for more money? Really.
Nope

I need to stop with my double standard towards women. I should assume they enjoy fucking guys as much as I enjoy fucking women. strippers get to choose who they fuck right?

Hereā€˜s the thing us men donā€™t understand. The thing that bothers women the mos is when their power is taken away. When they say no or stop and a guy doesnā€™t. Imagine if a bigger stronger man at a bar kept coming on to you despite the fact you said you arenā€™t interested. Then in the bathroom he got you alone and sodomized you.
Strawman much?
So now I am ok with rape?
That is your argument?
:rolleyes:

I need to stop with my double standard towards women. I should assume they enjoy fucking guys as much as I enjoy fucking women. strippers get to choose who they fuck right?

Hereā€˜s the thing us men donā€™t understand. The thing that bothers women the mos is when their power is taken away. When they say no or stop and a guy doesnā€™t. Imagine if a bigger stronger man at a bar kept coming on to you despite the fact you said you arenā€™t interested. Then in the bathroom he got you alone and sodomized you.
You're a sick freak, closet boy.

Hey Dad, guess what, I just got a new job.

...That's nice Honey, what will you be doing?

Giving blow job to rich guys and letting them fuck me in the ass.

...That's nice Honey, how much are you getting paid?

$1000 a week but I have to let the boss fuck me before I get the money.

...That's nice Honey, but don't tell your mother.

Hey Dad, guess what, I just got a new job.

...That's nice Honey, what will you be doing?

Giving blow job to rich guys and letting them fuck me in the ass.

...That's nice Honey, how much are you getting paid?

$1000 a week but I have to let the boss fuck me before I get the money.

...That's nice Honey, but don't tell your mother.
What if your daughter said she was going to be a Dallas cowboy cheerleader?

Or even worse. What if your daughter said she was going to work at Fox News?

Strawman much?
So now I am ok with rape?
That is your argument?
:rolleyes:
No Iā€™m not arguing with you or saying you do those things. Just pontificating about what pisses women off because most of us guys canā€™t imagine being sexually harassed by a man who could clearly kill us. What would you do? Probably get raped just like they do. Iā€™m thinking about Shawshank

Clearly you think about it all the time, closet boy.
Iā€™ve been watching I Survived, I Survived a Serial Killer, First 48. Yes Iā€™m horrified. Iā€™m going to tell my nephews to not tell anyone their father has money. In Mexico, they kidnap people for money. Iā€™m surprised it doesnā€™t happen here more. And itā€™s not racist to believe that if it does start happening here, itā€™ll probably be mexicans doing it.

Seriously, the details of that guy being tortured for over 200 days. He said he would have killed himself but didnā€™t have anything to kill himself with.

Iā€™ve been watching I Survived, I Survived a Serial Killer, First 48. Yes Iā€™m horrified. Iā€™m going to tell my nephews to not tell anyone their father has money. In Mexico, they kidnap people for money. Iā€™m surprised it doesnā€™t happen here more. And itā€™s not racist to believe that if it does start happening here, itā€™ll probably be mexicans doing it.

Seriously, the details of that guy being tortured for over 200 days. He said he would have killed himself but didnā€™t have anything to kill himself with.
Who the fuck asked, brainless?

Who the fuck asked, brainless?
I was just replying to your comment.

Wait a minute! Are you here to kill this thread like you kill all the others you enter? Is this gonna be about you and me again? You just want to get a room, wrestle and whoever wins gets fucked by the other guy?

No Iā€™m not arguing with you or saying you do those things. Just pontificating about what pisses women off because most of us guys canā€™t imagine being sexually harassed by a man who could clearly kill us. What would you do? Probably get raped just like they do. Iā€™m thinking about Shawshank
Well, I have definitely been sexually harassed multiple times by women.
I am 6'4"... if I had a dime for every time a gal asked about the size of my cock, or jokes about it... comments.
I have had boobs pushed in my face, ass groped, and all kinds of innuendos etc.
Women do it to

I am 6'4"... if I had a dime for every time a gal asked about the size of my cock, or jokes about it... comments.
Women do it to
You poor guy. Lol.

You still have the power they donā€™t.

Women do it to
Basically your comments tell me you canā€™t relate to what bothers women about sexual harassment. If it were only 4 feet 9 inch guys who harrassed them, like you, the harassment wouldnā€™t bother them so much.

you have the ultimate say when you say no. No woman ever followed you home and raped you in the ass right?

You poor guy. Lol.

You still have the power they donā€™t.
No. I had less power.
A guy misbehaves at work towards a woman. A woman misbehaves towards a man.
You just showed exactly what happens, and who has the power.
The man will instantly lose his job, nothing will happen to the woman. Sure they may tokenly say something, but from that day forward the dude is going to get teased to no end.

Forum List

Back