Playboy Bunnies - Workin' Girls, Ho's, or Sex Slaves?

My friend joined a biker gang. For a long time they let her just hang around no obligation. Eventually the gang said pick a dude or leave.

I think at Playboy you don't have to have sex on the very first night and the first time you probably want to fuck Scott Baio but then Bill Maher or Carrotop shows up or Bill Cosby.

Or the two girls who Don Cornelius kidnapped for 3 days, tied up and sodomized for 3 days before playboy security went and picked the girls up. Don was back in the club 1 week later. What happened to those girls? Who cares.

Just because a girl is a bunny or stripper or even a prostitute, doesn't mean she should be forced to have sex. That's all I'm saying. Men who do that to women are monsters. I watch all these murder shows. I'm addicted. I can't believe these guys could do that to women. My rape fantasies never have a girl crying.
Obviously men who humiliate women are dirt bags. Can't stand asshole jerks like that.
But at the same time, if you work as a stripper, and know that it is a part of your job to go around drunk men at tables between dances... and don't like it... then don't be a stripper.
This doesn't mean that the small pricks who act like jerks around them aren't any less wrong.. it just means that is what the job is.

So you have rape fantasies which is a new illness your put forward to compliment all the other emotion based bullshit depravity you spew.
Every guy has them. To what degree depends on the guy. And for your information, a lot of times in my fantasy I only make them jerk me off. Why? Because that wouldn't be so bad right? Imagine if a 500 lb woman forced you to put your finger in her pussy for 10 minutes. You'd get over that right? LOL

Obviously men who humiliate women are dirt bags. Can't stand asshole jerks like that.
But at the same time, if you work as a stripper, and know that it is a part of your job to go around drunk men at tables between dances... and don't like it... then don't be a stripper.
This doesn't mean that the small pricks who act like jerks around them aren't any less wrong.. it just means that iIs that sort of why we feel less sorry for a prostitute when they are murdered?

Go around drunk men at table between dances? I don't think one stripper has ever complained that she hates it because she has to "Go around drunk men at table between dances"

Women who like to dress up in sexy things and get benefits from men who like to look at them and like to objectify them have every right to do so. I do not pass judgement on them, but I would counsel them that a good education and and a job not predicated on the value of their bodies is a better way to go. After all, their 'career' is very short and they are taking the risk of losing their lucrative job as they age.
Whenever I run into a rich guy and I meet his wife I am always envious of her for scoring so big. I don't know if she truly loves him or not but she certainly hit the marriage lotto.

My sister in law truly loves my brother. She met him when he was getting his masters at MSU. So she knew he wasn't going to be a loser but she never expected he'd make $1 million dollars a year. Lucky bitch. LOL. I feel lucky too. I get to use his vacation homes in Florida, Greece and up north Michigan.

Or Clinton and Epstein

Think about this

One of the four women who say they were “groomed” for sex by Ghislaine Maxwell testified Wednesday that the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein took her to meet Donald Trump when she was just 14.

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, who is being identified by the pseudonym Jane, said on cross-examination that she met the future president in the 1990s at Mar-a-Lago, his resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

Epstein literally brought minors to Trump's resort to meet Trump. Oh sure he didn't rape this one. Who knows about the ones he did rape? They were probably paid hush money or threatened. Stormy Daniels was both given money and threatened.

Kind of some of all three...although it may vary from bunny to bunny and her personal motivations in life. Personally I don't really like Playboy much. I don't care for the clubby-ness.of it. If I want to look at pictures of naked women and/or their private parts I'll just buy a magazine with those things without all the hoopla and glamor...or Google it! In general it kind of turns me off anyway. I don't really blame.some women doing it for the money. Thats understandable, and it doesn't mean theyre screwing guys left and right. I wouldnt.really want to date a woman who's doing it though.

Go around drunk men at table between dances? I don't think one stripper has ever complained that she hates it because she has to "Go around drunk men at table between dances"
It was a comparative.
To me, is it really less humiliating to lay on your back and let someone have sex with you for money, than to parade around topless, get CONSTANTLY groped and hit on by old greasy ass men slobbering on themselves?

Whenever I run into a rich guy and I meet his wife I am always envious of her for scoring so big. I don't know if she truly loves him or not but she certainly hit the marriage lotto.

My sister in law truly loves my brother. She met him when he was getting his masters at MSU. So she knew he wasn't going to be a loser but she never expected he'd make $1 million dollars a year. Lucky bitch. LOL. I feel lucky too. I get to use his vacation homes in Florida, Greece and up north Michigan.
Yep, women look for a man that can give them security. That is the way it has been since the beginning. It's better for a woman to marry a successful man than it is for her to depend on her body to get a few dollars from transient men. If she gets married, she has an equal stake in his riches unless she signs a pre-nup. That being said, I would still counsel a woman to invest in her own education and be independently strong.

Why kind of epic fail troll thread is this?!

No pics?

0/10 fucks given
'fucks' delivered.....:banana:
1645853126693.png

Yep, women look for a man that can give them security. That is the way it has been since the beginning. It's better for a woman to marry a successful man than it is for her to depend on her body to get a few dollars from transient men. If she gets married, she has an equal stake in his riches unless she signs a pre-nup. That being said, I would still counsel a woman to invest in her own education and be independently strong.
My sister in law is smart. She continues to work to stay certified, but only 2 days a week. She probably only makes $30,000 a year but what if my brother died? She could go back full time and make $70k a year. She’s a PT. Physical therapist. She doesn’t NEED my brother like most kept women need their men.

Any rich guy who doesn’t make the woman sign a prenup is a fool. If you are young and poor, no need for one. But if one is rich and the other is not, the rich one should always ask for a prenup. Rich women always make their poor fiancée sign a prenup. Women aren’t stupid. They don’t think with their dicks.

I know a girl who went to college and got her teaching degree. Married a guy with money went to Canada had kids, he cheated, they split up, she’s fucked she can’t just go get a teaching job because she was lazy and chose to rely on him 100%. Sh shouldn’t have done that.

It was a comparative.
To me, is it really less humiliating to lay on your back and let someone have sex with you for money, than to parade around topless, get CONSTANTLY groped and hit on by old greasy ass men slobbering on themselves?
I need to stop with my double standard towards women. I should assume they enjoy fucking guys as much as I enjoy fucking women. strippers get to choose who they fuck right?

Here‘s the thing us men don’t understand. The thing that bothers women the mos is when their power is taken away. When they say no or stop and a guy doesn’t. Imagine if a bigger stronger man at a bar kept coming on to you despite the fact you said you aren’t interested. Then in the bathroom he got you alone and sodomized you.

Last I checked Clinton isn't running in 2024 but Trump is.

Clinton is running ----they are setting it up. Biden isn't going to run----and the HO kamala will have to answer for the biden failures the southern border and her negotiations with Putin not to attack. This is why biden has to put a black woman on the supreme court---his other token is getting tossed to the scape goat pile. Clinton is going to "win" the primaries over the HO.

It was a comparative.
Or forget the sodomixing. Just imagine some dude at a bar who could kick your ass just kept flirting with you and wouldn’t stop. Grabbed your ass every time you walked by.

Think about this

One of the four women who say they were “groomed” for sex by Ghislaine Maxwell testified Wednesday that the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein took her to meet Donald Trump when she was just 14.

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, who is being identified by the pseudonym Jane, said on cross-examination that she met the future president in the 1990s at Mar-a-Lago, his resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

Epstein literally brought minors to Trump's resort to meet Trump. Oh sure he didn't rape this one. Who knows about the ones he did rape? They were probably paid hush money or threatened. Stormy Daniels was both given money and threatened.
You are so full of shit.......Trump never touched the girls. He kicked Epstein off his properties for sexual harassing a kid on his properties. The woman testifying is an admitted WHORE--you think she isn't lying for more money? Really.

Why kind of epic fail troll thread is this?!

No pics?

0/10 fucks given
1645885134546.jpeg

Where are they now?
1645885183221.jpeg

She’s the one dishing all the horrible secrets on hef. What a scumbag he really was. No respect for women. It was never enough. He may have even recorded a snuff film. That means he fucked then killed a girl on camera. Rumors of course.

Forum List

Back