Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

Good people gettin squeezed outta thier houses... dyin for lack of health care and you worried about the budget?

There was a time when this country could have reached higher and become truly great but Carter screwed the pooch and allowed that snake Reagan in the door to start our country on this long downward spiral. If Carter had an ounce of balls he would have sent out hit squads to knock off the collaborators in the CIA and NSA and republican party that worked out a deal with Kehomenie to release the 50 Iranian hostages on the very fuckin day Reagan infected our country with his presidency. That was the beginning of the end and now that the fascists have thier tentacles firmly gripping all fascets of our "democracy". There is little left that anyone can do to effect recovery of this country back to the citizens. Blood must be spilt. Corporate blood. Judicial blood....and most definitly lobbiest blood. Traitors must pay for what they do. Call it terrorism ..I really don't give a fuck. What name do you have even in your dreams for those that have taken so much of our treasury and the lives of our finest...or don't you dare dream about it? If you did you must take a side...your dream perspective.

We need a hundred Stacks to get thier attention. One guy won't cut it. The vermin will not give up unless they believe stealing from our country and commiting treason is not worth dying over. What is thought about cleaning up these scum by those too cowardly to live life more than a cow or a pig in the stockyard awaiting thier demise is irrellevant.

Tell you what Huggy how about you put your money where your mouth(ass) is. Go kill yourself by flying a plane into a building. Just make sure it is a CORPORATE office (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) with NO INOCENT people inside!!!

Jesus H Christ on a Cracker calm the fuck down.... You need to step back from the keyboard...take a deep breath.. and relax.

First of all you are breaking rules left and right trying to get me to commit suicide...so lighten up. I don't really care about Stack. But ya I do admire his method...but like I said repeatedly I would not fly a plane into a government building.... How do you feel about lobbiests?:lol:

And you are VERY close to commiting TREASON and you are ENCOURAGING OTHERS to commit treason as well.

I DESPISE lobbiests! I DESPISE our bought and paid for gov't too but I will NOT condone MURDER by a psychopath who was pissed because he BROKE THE LAW!!! We need to take our gov't back using tools WITHIN THE LAW! VOTE, become an ACTIVIST, run for office, but DON'T YOU DARE try to justify MURDER!

Tell you what Huggy how about you put your money where your mouth(ass) is. Go kill yourself by flying a plane into a building. Just make sure it is a CORPORATE office (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) with NO INOCENT people inside!!!

Jesus H Christ on a Cracker calm the fuck down.... You need to step back from the keyboard...take a deep breath.. and relax.

First of all you are breaking rules left and right trying to get me to commit suicide...so lighten up. I don't really care about Stack. But ya I do admire his method...but like I said repeatedly I would not fly a plane into a government building.... How do you feel about lobbiests?:lol:

And you are VERY close to commiting TREASON and you are ENCOURAGING OTHERS to commit treason as well.

I DESPISE lobbiests! I DESPISE our bought and paid for gov't too but I will NOT condone MURDER by a psychopath who was pissed because he BROKE THE LAW!!! We need to take our gov't back using tools WITHIN THE LAW! VOTE, become an ACTIVIST, run for office, but DON'T YOU DARE try to justify MURDER!

Why that is just plain stinkin thinkin my friend. What kinda shape would we be in right now if our forefathers worked within the rules? .... Lived thier lives as you aspire to. I dare say we would still be speaking English and looking up to some faggy Royalty.

Treason? How would blowin up a few choice lobbiests be commitin the treason? I'm sorry Fusion... We will just have to agree to dissagree on that point.

Furthermore I submit that after the Bush regime...the "rules" regarding treason are not quite as clear cut as they used to be back in the day... Just ask the Wilsons. ..Valerie Plame.. Rules ...shmooolze.

Why that is just plain stinkin thinkin my friend. What kinda shape would we be in right now if our forefathers worked within the rules? .... Lived thier lives as you aspire to. I dare say we would still be speaking English and looking up to some faggy Royalty.

Treason? How would blowin up a few choice lobbiests be commitin the treason? I'm sorry Fusion... We will just have to agree to dissagree on that point.

Furthermore I submit that after the Bush regime...the "rules" regarding treason are not quite as clear cut as they used to be back in the day... Just ask the Wilsons. ..Valerie Plame.. Rules ...shmooolze.

Kids. Stay in school. Or you could end up like this guy.

Reading through your insanity fringed posts on this thread, it becomes quite clear that you hold an abject fear of the government.

Maybe you can torture.....no, wait...."abuse" him.

You must try to keep your own personal fantasies away from the message board. You have a tendency to project them on to others as you post....most likely, one-handed.

and thank you for the PM and the neg rep. They are badges of honor. I would rather be neg repped by the likes of you...it's like being neg repped by Timothy McVeigh....a good thing. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You know......we'd agree if the dude had gone in and shot the IRS agent. Then, no buildings get destroyed, and nobody dies except the person who is a direct representative of the government. I mean.......they brought guns to rallies that had nothing to do with guns, right?

I'm of the opinion that crashing an aircraft into a federal building, intentionally, to cause great unrest and to make a point, is terrorism. And, coming on the heels on 9/11 (at which time I was still active duty), I just think it's fucked up.

If you're really pissed at the government do something, but leave the buildings standing.

We're in a recession for fuck's sake. It's expensive to rebuild stuff.

Good people gettin squeezed outta thier houses... dyin for lack of health care and you worried about the budget?

There was a time when this country could have reached higher and become truly great but Carter screwed the pooch and allowed that snake Reagan in the door to start our country on this long downward spiral. If Carter had an ounce of balls he would have sent out hit squads to knock off the collaborators in the CIA and NSA and republican party that worked out a deal with Kehomenie to release the 50 Iranian hostages on the very fuckin day Reagan infected our country with his presidency. That was the beginning of the end and now that the fascists have thier tentacles firmly gripping all fascets of our "democracy". There is little left that anyone can do to effect recovery of this country back to the citizens. Blood must be spilt. Corporate blood. Judicial blood....and most definitly lobbiest blood. Traitors must pay for what they do. Call it terrorism ..I really don't give a fuck. What name do you have even in your dreams for those that have taken so much of our treasury and the lives of our finest...or don't you dare dream about it? If you did you must take a side...your dream perspective.

We need a hundred Stacks to get thier attention. One guy won't cut it. The vermin will not give up unless they believe stealing from our country and commiting treason is not worth dying over. What is thought about cleaning up these scum by those too cowardly to live life more than a cow or a pig in the stockyard awaiting thier demise is irrellevant.

Truth?...You can't handle the truth!

You WANT me in that plane!...You NEED me in that plane! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, does that mean you 'admire' the method the Saudi hijackers used on 9-11???

I find my-self wanting to hate this man and at the same time finding it hard not to think that my own beliefs justify this action, I think this government is totally robbing the American Tax Payer which is me and Mr Stack, I think they are a totally illegal entity and that what they do is wholly unamerican. I also think that as a nation we have lost the power to control or even bridal this body they freely debate our economic future and though we may change some parts of this debate through election we will never shut them down, and why? Most Americans do not believe in the Fed and the bodies therein but still we are forced to endure them. So at what point do Americans who believe these bodies and the actions they take are illegal and indeed treasonous begin to take action? Maybe for Mr Stack it was the day he went for a cozy little flight. The people who work for these organizations are just as guilty as the bodies themselves, and in my opinion this is how revolution happens, from within, if we really feel this way why would we not take action? Just because someone lives in this country and are called Americans does not mean that they are American. Our founding fathers were very adamant about restraining our own government and they seen the possibility for it to grow out of control because this is the nature of governments. Indeed it maybe time to take action against illegal bodies of the US that are fleecing our pockets simply for their own greed. The way I see it is if 1 single penny gets taken out of my paycheck or anyone else in this country and that penny is spent on something we do not approve of from these public school failures, to a completely out sourced military, to any pork barrel spending that go to pet projects of senators who want to see themselves become lobbyists for some big corporation when leave office then we are being openly robbed and the strong arm mans weapon of choice is the IRS under the guise of doing your duty and being patriotic, this is bullshit, regardless of conservative liberals and libertarian disagreements none of us want politicians taking our money and doing whatever they want to do to line their own pockets. Do any of us disagree with that? No it is one of the things that we all agree on and I am not talking about the politicians who have weaseled their way into office. I am talking about you and I sitting their reading this post right now. Do YOU believe that their is money being taken from your family to fund things that the American people would not want? Do you know that the IRS is the one doing it? Of course you do. Now their is no doubt that what Joe Stack did was a terrorist attack and we have been brain washed against these. My fellow Americans was George Washington a terrorist , yes, was Thomas Pane, yes, did Thomas Jefferson warn us against the need for these type of actions yes my country men we are being treated like sheep, no more like cows our pockets picked off the backs of our labor to fund the greed of washington, stand up take action stop paying taxes to the government do you think they can lock us all up? No of course not. Tell your senator or rep you want a flat tax a fair tax across the board make these illegals pay their fair share, ask for a flat sales tax across the US. Demand that big corporations pay their own way and stop being allowed to move their money off shore. While you at it demand that companies stop moving over seas, do you know how this great little campaign in the 80s called by American Made, just look for the fucking tag, and stop paying these crooks. Maybe if a few more of them die they will stop going to work. I say fuck them.

Attachments

• $mysignature.jpg
    $mysignature.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 71

So, does that mean you 'admire' the method the Saudi hijackers used on 9-11???

Oh look! A trick question. No..it means I would like to slice a chunk out of a childs leg and cook it up in BBQ sauce ... slice off succulent servings and wash it down with a fine Qianti.

But back to your fine question.... Well... yes and no. Being a pilot I don't see the need to hijack an airplane with truly innocent people on board. Christ the fuckin things are parked out in the open fully fueled all over the country. Perhaps I am a little more analyical than you and not so easily swayed by emotion. If you believe that 9/11 occured because Bin Ladin hated the way we live here in America you are a fool and this conversation is less than pointless. If you really want to intelligently discuss one of the most tragic attacks on our soil..then I'm game.

Lets start with the fact that Bin Ladin was and still is a multimillionair. His life style was far more "rich" than the average american. He was pissed about a few issues ...the US air base in Rihahd...mostly... but intervention by the west in muslim countries was the overiding cause. Then (and now we are closing in on the chosen targets) Bin Ladin was having his access to his money found and cut off. This was done by Clinton. Most of the money tracking and confiscation was done in the Financial centers at the Twin Towers. He was acting on a grudge. The other targets were incidental. OK..does that give him the right? No. But we can't have it both ways. We accuse terrorists that hide behind civilians and hypocritically do the same thing. If we are doing whatever we need to within our law enforcement community to track, disable and capture actors like Bin Ladin we are fools to carry out these tasks in the midst of innocent civilians.

Now as to the tactic of flying a plane into ones enemies headquarters. Yes. Militarily it is as effective an attack as is possible.

Shall we extrapolate to another target...perhaps one that is attacking us. It is my honest belief that those that line our representatives pockets and corrupt the purpose of our elections that those vermin are traitors and should be stopped any way possible.

If someone stole a plane and loaded it up with explosives and flew it into the offices of the worst lobbiests on K street or the home offices of the filthy HMOs I wouldn't bat an eye.

I don't see how there are any "innocents" in those targets. Someone making a living in those environments is subverting our country and deserves the same fate as the guy that actually hands the money over to a congressman. These vermin are never going to have to answer for thier treachery by normal circumstance. Don't cry your crocadile tears. If something unfortunate should happen to these fucks .... lucky us. Sooner than later they would connect the dots and go away and corrupt some other country.

Forum List

Back