Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

Stack was pretty deficient in his understanding of American culture.

Just like the 9-11 attacks made US support for Israel all the stronger and got the country behind a joke of a president so will his attacks on a smaller scale make the tea bag party or whatever they're called, look like fool radicals.

We have culture? We are the son's, grandsons..and great grandsons...etc of thieves and liars. I get so sick of all the pompus hubris of "my fellow Americans" ..especially all the phoney cowardly flag wrappers and waivers. REALITY CHECK We stole this country from its inhabitants...The native americans and the mexicans. Then we set out to exterminate them...in a fashioin that makes the holocaust pale in comparison. We had slavery for over a hundred years. We saved europe in wwII and defeated the Japs whom we forced to attack us. We are a nation of liars and hypocrites. We have broken almost every treaty we have entered into yet we scream to the heavens when our integrity is challenged. We are so blind and dishonest with what we have done and what we have become that to tell the truth...I don't believe we care about the truth. Stack wasn't much of a man or a hero but he was definitly not a lying coward. I wish I could say that about most americans. You know....its all about the culture.
Christ, lay off the booze you fucking moron!:booze::cuckoo::eusa_boohoo:

Fuck you. I'll have a thousand Stacks over cowards and liars and traitors like yourself. I hope the next attack is at a Walmart and you are in there spending american currency on some chineez crap. Piss on you.

Am I the only one that finds it incredible that there was the loss of one life aside from Stack?

This scenerio just fuckin screams they were warned.

Stack was pretty deficient in his understanding of American culture.

Just like the 9-11 attacks made US support for Israel all the stronger and got the country behind a joke of a president so will his attacks on a smaller scale make the tea bag party or whatever they're called, look like fool radicals.

So you expect the Communist Party to do well at the next elections?

.:eek:

This morning, the dirtbag's **** whore of a daughter was on GMA, and stated that her father was a hero for standing up to the government.

Personally? His daughter ought to be strung up and hung as a traitor.

Sorry we can't agree on this one Rob. I wish there were a hundred more like him. The filthy and the rich have made our votes worthless and need to be first taught who they are fucking with then bombed into submitting to the will of the people and the letter of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

You know......we'd agree if the dude had gone in and shot the IRS agent. Then, no buildings get destroyed, and nobody dies except the person who is a direct representative of the government. I mean.......they brought guns to rallies that had nothing to do with guns, right?

I'm of the opinion that crashing an aircraft into a federal building, intentionally, to cause great unrest and to make a point, is terrorism. And, coming on the heels on 9/11 (at which time I was still active duty), I just think it's fucked up.

If you're really pissed at the government do something, but leave the buildings standing.

We're in a recession for fuck's sake. It's expensive to rebuild stuff.
Why? He had no right to kill anyone, let alone someone that was just performing their job.

:cuckoo:

Hey......if he'd just shot at the dude, maybe he'd still be alive and the building would still be standing.

But........in this case ANYTHING is better than crashing a plane into a building and giving everyone else flashbacks to 9/11.

This morning, the dirtbag's **** whore of a daughter was on GMA, and stated that her father was a hero for standing up to the government.

Personally? His daughter ought to be strung up and hung as a traitor.

Sorry we can't agree on this one Rob. I wish there were a hundred more like him. The filthy and the rich have made our votes worthless and need to be first taught who they are fucking with then bombed into submitting to the will of the people and the letter of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

You know......we'd agree if the dude had gone in and shot the IRS agent. Then, no buildings get destroyed, and nobody dies except the person who is a direct representative of the government. I mean.......they brought guns to rallies that had nothing to do with guns, right?

I'm of the opinion that crashing an aircraft into a federal building, intentionally, to cause great unrest and to make a point, is terrorism. And, coming on the heels on 9/11 (at which time I was still active duty), I just think it's fucked up.

If you're really pissed at the government do something, but leave the buildings standing.

We're in a recession for fuck's sake. It's expensive to rebuild stuff.

Good people gettin squeezed outta thier houses... dyin for lack of health care and you worried about the budget?

There was a time when this country could have reached higher and become truly great but Carter screwed the pooch and allowed that snake Reagan in the door to start our country on this long downward spiral. If Carter had an ounce of balls he would have sent out hit squads to knock off the collaborators in the CIA and NSA and republican party that worked out a deal with Kehomenie to release the 50 Iranian hostages on the very fuckin day Reagan infected our country with his presidency. That was the beginning of the end and now that the fascists have thier tentacles firmly gripping all fascets of our "democracy". There is little left that anyone can do to effect recovery of this country back to the citizens. Blood must be spilt. Corporate blood. Judicial blood....and most definitly lobbiest blood. Traitors must pay for what they do. Call it terrorism ..I really don't give a fuck. What name do you have even in your dreams for those that have taken so much of our treasury and the lives of our finest...or don't you dare dream about it? If you did you must take a side...your dream perspective.

We need a hundred Stacks to get thier attention. One guy won't cut it. The vermin will not give up unless they believe stealing from our country and commiting treason is not worth dying over. What is thought about cleaning up these scum by those too cowardly to live life more than a cow or a pig in the stockyard awaiting thier demise is irrellevant.

We have culture? We are the son's, grandsons..and great grandsons...etc of thieves and liars. I get so sick of all the pompus hubris of "my fellow Americans" ..especially all the phoney cowardly flag wrappers and waivers. REALITY CHECK We stole this country from its inhabitants...The native americans and the mexicans. Then we set out to exterminate them...in a fashioin that makes the holocaust pale in comparison. We had slavery for over a hundred years. We saved europe in wwII and defeated the Japs whom we forced to attack us. We are a nation of liars and hypocrites. We have broken almost every treaty we have entered into yet we scream to the heavens when our integrity is challenged. We are so blind and dishonest with what we have done and what we have become that to tell the truth...I don't believe we care about the truth. Stack wasn't much of a man or a hero but he was definitly not a lying coward. I wish I could say that about most americans. You know....its all about the culture.

Fuck you. I'll have a thousand Stacks over cowards and liars and traitors like yourself. I hope the next attack is at a Walmart and you are in there spending american currency on some chineez crap. Piss on you.
I hope the fed's are monitoring this website.

You're undoubtedly an unstable lil' bugger!

You and the grasshopper there just might be pulled out of your mommy's basements for a lil' trip downtown!

Loose lips sinks ships, dumbass!

You and the grasshopper there just might be pulled out of your mommy's basements for a lil' trip downtown!

No doubt the feds are watching this website. I do not fear the "feds". What I fear is the complacency that has allowed the takeover of this country by those that would steal from our treasury and lie pussies like yourself into believing that we must kiss the boots of multinational and home based traitorous corporations that have destroyed the strength of our nation.

I don't live in a "basement" asshole. I don't care if twats like you find it uncomfortable that I point out who, in my view, the true enemies of our country really are. I am not on this MB to please cowards. As I stated from day one ..I am here to expose the traitors in our midst knowing, unknowingly and/or willfully in support of the destruction of our way of life.

Morons like you are in full support of mass murder such as Iraq yet get squeemish at the thought of sacrifice to draw attention to mass murder of our own people here at home. 45,000 die every year for want of health care. You don't care?..then go fuck yourself. I will gladly see a thousand of these lobbiest pawns, corporate gouls and scum, that prevent our elected officials with bribes from doing thier elected duty, from drawing one more breath.

I don't give a rats ass what the "feds" think about my open support for patriots that give thier all in an effort to reclaim our country from fascism. Wrong asshole. Stack was a bit missguided in his targets . He blamed the IRS which was wrong. He attacked a building housing FBI and IRS...that was also wrong!..But he was a straight up hero in his motivation and his commitment.

No doubt the feds are watching this website. I do not fear the "feds". What I fear is the complacency that has allowed the takeover of this country by those that would steal from our treasury and lie pussies like yourself into believing that we must kiss the boots of multinational and home based traitorous corporations that have destroyed the strength of our nation.

I don't live in a "basement" asshole. I don't care if twats like you find it uncomfortable that I point out who, in my view, the true enemies of our country really are. I am not on this MB to please cowards. As I stated from day one ..I am here to expose the traitors in our midst knowing, unknowingly and/or willfully in support of the destruction of our way of life.

Morons like you are in full support of mass murder such as Iraq yet get squeemish at the thought of sacrifice to draw attention to mass murder of our own people here at home. 45,000 die every year for want of health care. You don't care?..then go fuck yourself. I will gladly see a thousand of these lobbiest pawns, corporate gouls and scum, that prevent our elected officials with bribes from doing thier elected duty, from drawing one more breath.

I don't give a rats ass what the "feds" think about my open support for patriots that give thier all in an effort to reclaim our country from fascism. Wrong asshole. Stack was a bit missguided in his targets . He blamed the IRS which was wrong. He attacked a building housing FBI and IRS...that was also wrong!..But he was a straight up hero in his motivation and his commitment.
No he wasn't. He was a fucking tax cheat that killed an innocent bystander.

He was a fucking moonbat who couldn't manage his life, and chose to blame HIS OWN FAILURES on anybody but himself. The man obviously couldn't handle his own personal responsibility in life, and he WANTONELY MURDERED an innocent who had nothing to do with his lack of responsibility in life.

Anyone defending that scumbag is a fucking coward!

Christ, I can't believe i'm actually agreeing with Ravi on anything!:razz:

Armageddon is coming Jester........

First, you and I agreed on the Superbowl and the music.

Now? You're agreeing with Ravi.

Come over to the light......really......it's okay.......

You better watch what the fuck flies outta ya mouth
Or I'ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house
Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch
And slit your throat, so when you scream, only blood comes out
I doubt that there could ever be...a more wicked MC
'Cuz AIDs infested child molesters aren't sicker than me

Immortal Technique - Cause of Death Lyrics

Hey i'm up for a lil' armageddon action.

No way in hell i'll jump to your side though. I've got to much pride to lower myself to that level BUT, I'll offer you up a compromise.

You throw some of them thar FAR lefty's my way, and I'll toss some of them thar FAR righty's your way. After we're done takin' care of much needed biznezz, maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle!:razz:

You think he burnt down his own house and sacrificed his life erroneously flying an airplane into that building because he was caught cheating on his taxes? How naive. How willfully ignorant. He made his delema clear in his internet suicide letter. You can take the easy way out in this arument and believe the corporate owned media if you want to but that is lazy. I doubt you read Stacks letter.

I refer back to the revolutionary war when the "safe" position taken by over 80% of the population of the colonies was in support of the Brittish. There is so much wrong now in our country. The situation is beyond the power of the ballot to fix. The ballot itself is under attack from the filth that owns the media and the congress and the very machines we vote on.

Right in the middle of the war against the strangle hold of HMO's on the life and health of all of our citizens the goulish health care providers have raised the premiums 40-60% and where is the protest? Do any of you people understand that the rise in cost of your health care is the money the providers have spent over the last year to kill the reform? You fuckin dummies are being charged for the propoganda and the bribes to our electred officials and nary a fuckin peep out of you cowards. Piss on you.

Ravi...I respect most of your positions but not this one. It is driven out of misplaced fear is a dissapointment indeed. A man like Stack was absolutely no threat to you. So who is it that you are protecting? I understand the horror. It is easy to focus on the act, the drama and the tv fire and the loss of the one life and overlook what happens every day off the tv screen as TENS OF THOUSANDS die needlessly all over our country without media commentary. We walk up the ramp to the slaughterhouse door to the man with the killing stick and when one of us raises a fuss he is called crazy. Then all of the cows moo in agreement and submission.

Granted Mr. Stack chose poorly his target. He made it easy to dissmiss his statement by attacking the IRS. That appeared to be a little too personal. If you fully read his blog it is clear he knew who the enemy really is. He only had one life and one plane. It is unfortunate that in his deminished state of mind he chose that building. I still submit that he called ahead to warn them...how else was it possible so few got killed(1) or injured(0)?Or does that not count for anything in his condemnation?

Hey i'm up for a lil' armageddon action.

No way in hell i'll jump to your side though. I've got to much pride to lower myself to that level BUT, I'll offer you up a compromise.

You throw some of them thar FAR lefty's my way, and I'll toss some of them thar FAR righty's your way. After we're done takin' care of much needed biznezz, maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle!:razz:

You wanna use a trebuchet or would you prefer a catapult? Me? I'll use a trebuchet, you get better arc on the humans you use as clay pigeons.

Figure use a Bushmaster with magnetic ammo for the rounds?

You think he burnt down his own house and sacrificed his life erroneously flying an airplane into that building because he was caught cheating on his taxes? How naive. How willfully ignorant. He made his delema clear in his internet suicide letter. You can take the easy way out in this arument and believe the corporate owned media if you want to but that is lazy. I doubt you read Stacks letter.

I refer back to the revolutionary war when the "safe" position taken by over 80% of the population of the colonies was in support of the Brittish. There is so much wrong now in our country. The situation is beyond the power of the ballot to fix. The ballot itself is under attack from the filth that owns the media and the congress and the very machines we vote on.

Right in the middle of the war against the strangle hold of HMO's on the life and health of all of our citizens the goulish health care providers have raised the premiums 40-60% and where is the protest? Do any of you people understand that the rise in cost of your health care is the money the providers have spent over the last year to kill the reform? You fuckin dummies are being charged for the propoganda and the bribes to our electred officials and nary a fuckin peep out of you cowards. Piss on you.

Ravi...I respect most of your positions but not this one. It is driven out of misplaced fear is a dissapointment indeed. A man like Stack was absolutely no threat to you. So who is it that you are protecting? I understand the horror. It is easy to focus on the act, the drama and the tv fire and the loss of the one life and overlook what happens every day off the tv screen as TENS OF THOUSANDS die needlessly all over our country without media commentary. We walk up the ramp to the slaughterhouse door to the man with the killing stick and when one of us raises a fuss he is called crazy. Then all of the cows moo in agreement and submission.

Granted Mr. Stack chose poorly his target. He made it easy to dissmiss his statement by attacking the IRS. That appeared to be a little too personal. If you fully read his blog it is clear he knew who the enemy really is. He only had one life and one plane. It is unfortunate that in his deminished state of mind he chose that building. I still submit that he called ahead to warn them...how else was it possible so few got killed(1) or injured(0)?Or does that not count for anything in his condemnation?
Oh, I read it. He claimed to be angry about a lot of things...but his main focus of anger was a decades old tax law that he claimed kept him from being successful. There is no tax law in this country that keeps ANYONE from being successful. And even if there was, that doesn't give him the right to kill an innocent bystander.

It doesn't matter that he didn't threaten me personally. He killed an innocent person for no good reason other than his own ineptness at making as much money as he thought he was worth...that makes him a coward and a terrorist.

And the freak owned a house and an airplane...he was more successful than most.

Quit being an idiot.

Now it is quite possible that he had some serious mental issues...but that also doesn't excuse him or validate his actions.

Oh, I read it. He claimed to be angry about a lot of things...but his main focus of anger was a decades old tax law that he claimed kept him from being successful. There is no tax law in this country that keeps ANYONE from being successful. And even if there was, that doesn't give him the right to kill an innocent bystander.

It doesn't matter that he didn't threaten me personally. He killed an innocent person for no good reason other than his own ineptness at making as much money as he thought he was worth...that makes him a coward and a terrorist.

And the freak owned a house and an airplane...he was more successful than most.

Quit being an idiot.

Now it is quite possible that he had some serious mental issues...but that also doesn't excuse him or validate his actions.
He shouldn't have done what he did. According to my Christian beliefs, suicide is sin and killing someone else (that wasn't in self-defense or protection of others) only adds to the sin list. Besides, now it makes the anti-big government people out to be terrorists, and the corporate establishment has one more thing on us now. SIGH.

However, I do agree that the concerns in his letter are valid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back