Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

No he wasn't. He was a fucking tax cheat that killed an innocent bystander.

You think he burnt down his own house and sacrificed his life erroneously flying an airplane into that building because he was caught cheating on his taxes? How naive. How willfully ignorant. He made his delema clear in his internet suicide letter. You can take the easy way out in this arument and believe the corporate owned media if you want to but that is lazy. I doubt you read Stacks letter.

I refer back to the revolutionary war when the "safe" position taken by over 80% of the population of the colonies was in support of the Brittish. There is so much wrong now in our country. The situation is beyond the power of the ballot to fix. The ballot itself is under attack from the filth that owns the media and the congress and the very machines we vote on.

Right in the middle of the war against the strangle hold of HMO's on the life and health of all of our citizens the goulish health care providers have raised the premiums 40-60% and where is the protest? Do any of you people understand that the rise in cost of your health care is the money the providers have spent over the last year to kill the reform? You fuckin dummies are being charged for the propoganda and the bribes to our electred officials and nary a fuckin peep out of you cowards. Piss on you.

Ravi...I respect most of your positions but not this one. It is driven out of misplaced fear is a dissapointment indeed. A man like Stack was absolutely no threat to you. So who is it that you are protecting? I understand the horror. It is easy to focus on the act, the drama and the tv fire and the loss of the one life and overlook what happens every day off the tv screen as TENS OF THOUSANDS die needlessly all over our country without media commentary. We walk up the ramp to the slaughterhouse door to the man with the killing stick and when one of us raises a fuss he is called crazy. Then all of the cows moo in agreement and submission.

Granted Mr. Stack chose poorly his target. He made it easy to dissmiss his statement by attacking the IRS. That appeared to be a little too personal. If you fully read his blog it is clear he knew who the enemy really is. He only had one life and one plane. It is unfortunate that in his deminished state of mind he chose that building. I still submit that he called ahead to warn them...how else was it possible so few got killed(1) or injured(0)?Or does that not count for anything in his condemnation?
Oh, I read it. He claimed to be angry about a lot of things...but his main focus of anger was a decades old tax law that he claimed kept him from being successful. There is no tax law in this country that keeps ANYONE from being successful. And even if there was, that doesn't give him the right to kill an innocent bystander.

It doesn't matter that he didn't threaten me personally. He killed an innocent person for no good reason other than his own ineptness at making as much money as he thought he was worth...that makes him a coward and a terrorist.

And the freak owned a house and an airplane...he was more successful than most.

Quit being an idiot.

Now it is quite possible that he had some serious mental issues...but that also doesn't excuse him or validate his actions.

Why do I have to quit being the idiot? :lol: My position is based on a different foundation than many if not all of you goofs. I've been on and way over the line so many times I've lost count. I do not seek permission for my reasoning. I do not place much value in authority(big suprise:lol:). Well... sugar shorts, I am in good company because neither did our countries founding fathers.

If you had lived my life and seen what I have seen then you might not be so dismissive of my position. I'm not saying you would agree but when one sees a wide range of outcome as a result of violent action, one can appreciate the potential for good outcome better.

I have seen a steady insidious decline in the strength and character of our country over the last 50 years. The diseases that have afflicted us are greed, willfull ignorance and cowardice.

So many of us have been trained to believe the morons message on the TV. Back when I was a kid on the farm nobody wasted time like that. The values we learned were real...not sold to us..by Kellogs and Proctor and Gamble and Phillip Morris. When I first saw the Marlboro man I thought he was a faggot because everyone that rides a horse chasing cows out in open country knows that for one thing you get fuckin dirty..top to bottom and only a queer would pose for some faggy photo sparkling clean.

Bad example?...not really. Life isn't clean outside this fucking cacoon we have concocted for ourselves. We are talked into sending our kids to fight wars with only a scant resemblance to defending our countries legitimate security. This travisty is always at the beck and call of those that make the bullits and bombs. Our kids and many many more innocents abroad die just as dead as the one that died in that building. This outrage is astounding. 50,000 will die and ten times as many will be injured on our highways this year just as violently and surely just as dead. I don't see anybody screeching like school girls over THAT. So clearly it isn't the deaths that bother you...it is the message that somebody believes in all his heart that something is so wrong it is worth dying for and killing another to make his point. A spit in the ocean fatality wise. Very dramatic statement wise.

So you don't believe there is anything going on so bad in our country that it is worth dying or killing for? Then what are we doing with police and the "feds"? Well maybe you have not seen enough worth that kind of sacrifice. I have. Call me an idiot if you want. But you need idiots like me on this board or Mr Stack in that airplane wether you admit it or not. It is clear to me that no one else but those like us can rise to the challange of trying to fight back the willfull ignorance or like Mr. Stack, offer more than just lip service in homage to our enemies.

I don't think not wanting to pay your taxes is a valid reason to kill an innocent bystander.

OK. That is what you have reduced Stacks actions to in this discussion. I do not agree or believe you. He burned down his own house and flew his airplane into the IRS building because he could not work a payment plan out with the government. Nothing to see here...please move along.

Personally I don't care a crap about Stack or his tax issues other than the method he chose to protest.

Now we have "protest zones" miles from the point of the reason of the protest and the sheeple allow that to happen.

The media is controlled by the very same people that contribute most to the problems that need protest. Only a complete moron buys into a lost baby is "BREAKING NEWS" but a 10,000 strong protest gets zero coverage.

What I like is that this guy took away the defenses of the Ivory Tower by using an airplane. The guy got on the TV for you morons to gawk at. Good for him. Next time I hope it is a big twin full of explosives and a block on K street blown to smitherinies. There are no innocents. That is a myth propogated by the guilty.

I don't think not wanting to pay your taxes is a valid reason to kill an innocent bystander.

OK. That is what you have reduced Stacks actions to in this discussion. I do not agree or believe you. He burned down his own house and flew his airplane into the IRS building because he could not work a payment plan out with the government. Nothing to see here...please move along.

Personally I don't care a crap about Stack or his tax issues other than the method he chose to protest.

Now we have "protest zones" miles from the point of the reason of the protest and the sheeple allow that to happen.

The media is controlled by the very same people that contribute most to the problems that need protest. Only a complete moron buys into a lost baby is "BREAKING NEWS" but a 10,000 strong protest gets zero coverage.

What I like is that this guy took away the defenses of the Ivory Tower by using an airplane. The guy got on the TV for you morons to gawk at. Good for him. Next time I hope it is a big twin full of explosives and a block on K street blown to smitherinies. There are no innocents. That is a myth propogated by the guilty.
You've no doubt been added to a "LIST."

I'm sure I was on a "list" a long time ago sport. So what? You pussies can live in fear of the government if you want to. I don't need or ask thier permission for anything.

I'm sure I was on a "list" a long time ago sport. So what? You pussies can live in fear of the government if you want to. I don't need or ask thier permission for anything.
Reading through your insanity fringed posts on this thread, it becomes quite clear that you hold an abject fear of the government.

Reading through your insanity fringed posts on this thread, it becomes quite clear that you hold an abject fear of the government.

Maybe you can torture.....no, wait...."abuse" him.

Maybe you can torture.....no, wait...."abuse" him.

Ya that's it twat. I fear government ...in your mind... so maybe I will fear you.

Why don't you give the FBI or the DEA a ringy lingy and ask if they think I fear them. Don't take my word for it.

But.... this thread isn't about me and it surely isn't about you. This thread is about a plane crashing into a building with discussion ensuing pertaining to how this occured.

You being a pussy will take whatever positiion allows you to have big brothers dick deep up your ass. Me not so much.

I like the method of protest. If you don't that is understandable. You, being a coward, will never take a stand on anything of value.

Ya that's it twat. I fear government ...in your mind... so maybe I will fear you.

Why don't you give the FBI or the DEA a ringy lingy and ask if they think I fear them. Don't take my word for it.

But.... this thread isn't about me and it surely isn't about you. This thread is about a plane crashing into a building with discussion ensuing pertaining to how this occured.

You being a pussy will take whatever positiion allows you to have big brothers dick deep up your ass. Me not so much.

I like the method of protest. If you don't that is understandable. You, being a coward, will never take a stand on anything of value.
Nah, i'm not a snitch. Snitches are bitches.

I took my stand over in the middle east. I make my stand here in the states by voting against the pigs who are attempting to destroy this great country.

Nice to know you supported a murderous moonbat, and the taking of an innocent life. It lets us all know the mindset of someone when dealing with them in the future.

Last edited:
"For the most part all the people who tried to blow airliners out of the sky pretty much look alike, look similar."
-- FOX's Steve Douchey, on why all darkies are guilty, Link

"For the most part all the people who tried to blow airliners out of the sky pretty much look alike, look similar."
-- FOX's Steve Douchey, on why all darkies are guilty, Link
5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3:razz:

I think you canadians need to learn how to play that stupid game called hockey!

But hey, I heard you toothless canuckies were doing quite well in womens Curling!:lol:

I took my stand over in the middle east. I make my stand here in the states by voting against the pigs who are attempting to destroy this great country.

Nice to know you supported a murderous moonbat, and the taking of an innocent life. It lets us all know the mindset of someone when dealing with them in the future.

Your stand? Ya right. I applaud your misguided motivation... but to claim it was your stand suggests you are Cheneys love child and expect him to leave a little sumpin in his will for ya.

Albiet my motives have always been for the most part selfish...I would never risk my life so Haliburton or some multinational oil corp could enrich themselves.

Don't expect me to believe for a second that the people that suckered you into wrapping yourself in the flag were doing anything more or less than grabbing power, money or fullfilling some personal goal like making up for a dissappointment in thier fathers failure to finish the job.

AND...Don't even start about innocent life... unless you would like to explain how many innocent Iraqis you have killed directly or indirectly for the enrichment of Bush, Cheney or thier pals. If you consider that patriotic then you are a bigger fool than I already guessed.

But this thread isn't about how tough and patriotic you think you are. It is about using airplanes as a tool of protest.

Your stand? Ya right. I applaud your misguided motivation... but to claim it was your stand suggests you are Cheneys love child and expect him to leave a little sumpin in his will for ya.

Albiet my motives have always been for the most part selfish...I would never risk my life so Haliburton or some multinational oil corp could enrich themselves.

Don't expect me to believe for a second that the people that suckered you into wrapping yourself in the flag were doing anything more or less than grabbing power, money or fullfilling some personal goal like making up for a dissappointment in thier fathers failure to finish the job.

AND...Don't even start about innocent life... unless you would like to explain how many innocent Iraqis you have killed directly or indirectly for the enrichment of Bush, Cheney or thier pals. If you consider that patriotic then you are a bigger fool than I already guessed.

But this thread isn't about how tough and patriotic you think you are. It is about using airplanes as a tool of protest.
And you obviously agree that using planes to kill innocents is perfectly acceptable.

Interesting.

FYI, I never directly or indirectly killed ANY innocent civilians in Iraq. My units mission was a lil more cut & dry. A lil' more to the point. Same goes for Afghanistan.

Know what you are talking about before blindly pointing fingers.

He is a FUCKING MURDERER!!!! He is not some kind of "FREEDOM FIGHTER" he is a tax dodging SCUM BAG who left his wife and child HOMELESS!!! How can you POSSIBLY DEFEND this PUKE!!!???

Sorry we can't agree on this one Rob. I wish there were a hundred more like him. The filthy and the rich have made our votes worthless and need to be first taught who they are fucking with then bombed into submitting to the will of the people and the letter of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

You know......we'd agree if the dude had gone in and shot the IRS agent. Then, no buildings get destroyed, and nobody dies except the person who is a direct representative of the government. I mean.......they brought guns to rallies that had nothing to do with guns, right?

I'm of the opinion that crashing an aircraft into a federal building, intentionally, to cause great unrest and to make a point, is terrorism. And, coming on the heels on 9/11 (at which time I was still active duty), I just think it's fucked up.

If you're really pissed at the government do something, but leave the buildings standing.

We're in a recession for fuck's sake. It's expensive to rebuild stuff.

Good people gettin squeezed outta thier houses... dyin for lack of health care and you worried about the budget?

There was a time when this country could have reached higher and become truly great but Carter screwed the pooch and allowed that snake Reagan in the door to start our country on this long downward spiral. If Carter had an ounce of balls he would have sent out hit squads to knock off the collaborators in the CIA and NSA and republican party that worked out a deal with Kehomenie to release the 50 Iranian hostages on the very fuckin day Reagan infected our country with his presidency. That was the beginning of the end and now that the fascists have thier tentacles firmly gripping all fascets of our "democracy". There is little left that anyone can do to effect recovery of this country back to the citizens. Blood must be spilt. Corporate blood. Judicial blood....and most definitly lobbiest blood. Traitors must pay for what they do. Call it terrorism ..I really don't give a fuck. What name do you have even in your dreams for those that have taken so much of our treasury and the lives of our finest...or don't you dare dream about it? If you did you must take a side...your dream perspective.

We need a hundred Stacks to get thier attention. One guy won't cut it. The vermin will not give up unless they believe stealing from our country and commiting treason is not worth dying over. What is thought about cleaning up these scum by those too cowardly to live life more than a cow or a pig in the stockyard awaiting thier demise is irrellevant.

Tell you what Huggy how about you put your money where your mouth(ass) is. Go kill yourself by flying a plane into a building. Just make sure it is a CORPORATE office (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) with NO INOCENT people inside!!!

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.
The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.
Joe Stack (1956-2010)

I encourage you to take the same action I advised Huggy to take. Go kill YOURSELF NOT inocent people!!!

You know......we'd agree if the dude had gone in and shot the IRS agent. Then, no buildings get destroyed, and nobody dies except the person who is a direct representative of the government. I mean.......they brought guns to rallies that had nothing to do with guns, right?

I'm of the opinion that crashing an aircraft into a federal building, intentionally, to cause great unrest and to make a point, is terrorism. And, coming on the heels on 9/11 (at which time I was still active duty), I just think it's fucked up.

If you're really pissed at the government do something, but leave the buildings standing.

We're in a recession for fuck's sake. It's expensive to rebuild stuff.

Good people gettin squeezed outta thier houses... dyin for lack of health care and you worried about the budget?

There was a time when this country could have reached higher and become truly great but Carter screwed the pooch and allowed that snake Reagan in the door to start our country on this long downward spiral. If Carter had an ounce of balls he would have sent out hit squads to knock off the collaborators in the CIA and NSA and republican party that worked out a deal with Kehomenie to release the 50 Iranian hostages on the very fuckin day Reagan infected our country with his presidency. That was the beginning of the end and now that the fascists have thier tentacles firmly gripping all fascets of our "democracy". There is little left that anyone can do to effect recovery of this country back to the citizens. Blood must be spilt. Corporate blood. Judicial blood....and most definitly lobbiest blood. Traitors must pay for what they do. Call it terrorism ..I really don't give a fuck. What name do you have even in your dreams for those that have taken so much of our treasury and the lives of our finest...or don't you dare dream about it? If you did you must take a side...your dream perspective.

We need a hundred Stacks to get thier attention. One guy won't cut it. The vermin will not give up unless they believe stealing from our country and commiting treason is not worth dying over. What is thought about cleaning up these scum by those too cowardly to live life more than a cow or a pig in the stockyard awaiting thier demise is irrellevant.

Tell you what Huggy how about you put your money where your mouth(ass) is. Go kill yourself by flying a plane into a building. Just make sure it is a CORPORATE office (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) with NO INOCENT people inside!!!

Jesus H Christ on a Cracker calm the fuck down.... You need to step back from the keyboard...take a deep breath.. and relax.

First of all you are breaking rules left and right trying to get me to commit suicide...so lighten up. I don't really care about Stack. But ya I do admire his method...but like I said repeatedly I would not fly a plane into a government building.... How do you feel about lobbiests?:lol:

Forum List

Back