Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

non-voluntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to single out Only union dues.

Fuck the unions and their dues.
And I already said there should be no deductions at all.
Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of capricious?
It could be the weed. Or your low IQ.
no; it is merely your unsound line of reasoning that fails to convince me.

Does your union protect you from random drug testing?
Does it matter? One of my contentions is that having to pass a drug test is no longer employment at will, but employment for-Cause.

So why have any qualifications for any job? Experience, education, character, personality are all part of employment. You do not get a job because you just happen to walk into a building.

The risk factors involved go up for a business if there is drug use. Why do you saddle business with higher, risks, costs and liability and the employee have no responsibility.

non-voluntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to single out Only union dues.

Does it matter? One of my contentions is that having to pass a drug test is no longer employment at will, but employment for-Cause.

So why have any qualifications for any job? Experience, education, character, personality are all part of employment. You do not get a job because you just happen to walk into a building.

The risk factors involved go up for a business if there is drug use. Why do you saddle business with higher, risks, costs and liability and the employee have no responsibility.
so what; it is a cost factor regardless. however, it is no longer employment at will; but employment for-Cause if having to pas a drug test is a Cause for continued employment.

Why is it ok for Firms to use funds to lobby elected representatives, that may impact the bottom line of employees and stockholders?

Let's be clear on what is the Firm's funds and what is the worker's funds. A consulting company I worked for in DC many years ago had strong ties to the Democrat Party and causes. The firm used their profits, their cash to donate to democrats and causes (e.g. Emily's List, Sierra Club). It was in their full and complete rights to do this.......much the same way a company with strong ties to a Republican party chooses to donate to candidates and the NRA or oil lobbyists. If either company starts mandating to its employees that there will be an automatic deduction towards political causes whether they support them or not, then you have a problem.

In the case of Unions, if they do their job and sell the benefits of the dues, there should be no problem. Why the mandates to take out of an individual paycheck? Here, Republicans are standing up for individual workers who do not want to be forced to contribute but at the same time, the Republicans are not standing in the way of the Union to exist or solicit funds from the workers......unless I am missing something???

so what; it is a cost factor regardless. however, it is no longer employment at will; but employment for-Cause if having to pas a drug test is a Cause for continued employment.

So what? If the employee has a drug issue, the risks to a business goes up. They aren't there anymore if the drug abuser is no longer employed.

Having the proper education, having the proper experience, having the proper qualifications is also a requirement. Many jobs require continuing education to stay employed. So it is at will, for both the employer and employee to follow the rules.

Loser guy, maybe one day you'll get a real job instead of pumping gas.

Anyone that would attack the American worker in any way is not a real American, but is a Republican. Republicans are not real Americans.

Yeah, that's the ticket, label everyone you disagree with as unAmerican.

Many small business owners are American workers and get attacked by government and Democrats everyday. Is the government and Democrats unAmerican?

You people with blinders on crack me up.

Substitute Walmart and big box stores with the help of Republicans and you'll be correct. I'm a business owner and haven't been 'attacked' by the government or Democrats.

Unions are the workers.

When the union workers decide not to pay the union dues, like the teachers in Wisconsin, the workers will still be there, but the unions will be gone.

If you hate Unions, you hate workers.

Fuck the unions, their supporters and the Dem politicians they support, sideways.

You are a sociopath commie and you're what's wrong with America.

And you're a lying douchebag.
Take the fake income from your fake trust and help the poor unions get their dues.

Totally blew over the Republican attack on Unions and attack me because I call a pig, a pig.

Anyone that would attack the American worker in any way is not a real American, but is a Republican. Republicans are not real Americans.

The Teamsters have begun informing retirees and current workers that their pension benefits may soon be cut, the final ironic twist to a lobbying campaign that saw the union spend its own members' dollars to win the right to shrink their retirement pay.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...end-big-on-politics-while-preparing-to/print/

LOL!

You are laughing because Americans may be getting their pensions cut due to the effects of those you voted? How un-American is that, old white guy sociopath?

Unions are the workers.

When the union workers decide not to pay the union dues, like the teachers in Wisconsin, the workers will still be there, but the unions will be gone.

Fuck the unions, their supporters and the Dem politicians they support, sideways.

Take the fake income from your fake trust and help the poor unions get their dues.

Totally blew over the Republican attack on Unions and attack me because I call a pig, a pig.

Aww....poor unions. Have to mail a bill.
How will they ever cope?

The Teamsters have begun informing retirees and current workers that their pension benefits may soon be cut, the final ironic twist to a lobbying campaign that saw the union spend its own members' dollars to win the right to shrink their retirement pay.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...end-big-on-politics-while-preparing-to/print/

LOL!

You are laughing because Americans may be getting their pensions cut due to the effects of those you voted? How un-American is that, old white guy sociopath?

You are laughing because Americans may be getting their pensions cut due to....
Union scumbags spending money on Dem politicians instead of union retirees.

It doesn't matter. ALL business liability insurance requires it.

As I stated; All business liability insurance REQUIRES drug testing, and the insurance companies still raise premiums every year.

Let's be clear on what is the Firm's funds and what is the worker's funds. A consulting company I worked for in DC many years ago had strong ties to the Democrat Party and causes. The firm used their profits, their cash to donate to democrats and causes (e.g. Emily's List, Sierra Club). It was in their full and complete rights to do this.......much the same way a company with strong ties to a Republican party chooses to donate to candidates and the NRA or oil lobbyists. If either company starts mandating to its employees that there will be an automatic deduction towards political causes whether they support them or not, then you have a problem.

In the case of Unions, if they do their job and sell the benefits of the dues, there should be no problem. Why the mandates to take out of an individual paycheck? Here, Republicans are standing up for individual workers who do not want to be forced to contribute but at the same time, the Republicans are not standing in the way of the Union to exist or solicit funds from the workers......unless I am missing something???

Workers get Union dues taken from them who are NOT Union members OR gain from it? Really?

Unions are the workers.

Totally blew over the Republican attack on Unions

I totally support the Republican attack on Unions.

So what? If the employee has a drug issue, the risks to a business goes up. They aren't there anymore if the drug abuser is no longer employed.

Having the proper education, having the proper experience, having the proper qualifications is also a requirement. Many jobs require continuing education to stay employed. So it is at will, for both the employer and employee to follow the rules.

If an employee is impaired (illegal drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol) while working the risk to business goes up.

An employees lifestyle (party animal) is a risk to business. Be careful what you or anybody else posts about you on Facebook.

Unions are the workers.

Aww....poor unions. Have to mail a bill.
How will they ever cope?

How un-American is that? Bashing workers again?

Less Union members paying into the pot which is a Republican UN-AMERICAN objective.

Another old white-guy/sociopath post.

Yeah, that's the ticket, label everyone you disagree with as unAmerican.

Many small business owners are American workers and get attacked by government and Democrats everyday. Is the government and Democrats unAmerican?

You people with blinders on crack me up.

Substitute Walmart and big box stores with the help of Republicans and you'll be correct. I'm a business owner and haven't been 'attacked' by the government or Democrats.

I doubt you own a business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Less Union members paying into the pot which is a Republican UN-AMERICAN objective.

Another old white-guy/sociopath post.

Less Union members paying into the pot

The workers didn't decide to spend tens of millions on Dem politicians, instead of pensions, that was the union's decision. The union leadership screwed their own workers.

Fuck the unions. Idiot.

Forum List

Back