Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

That's kind of our point dude. You just made the case that employees could be better off with a choice, rather then being forced into a Union they don't really want.

This is why union are on the decline. It's not because "evil capitalist republicans blaw blaw blaw", it's because they suck.. even a left-wing Union supporter like yourself, just pointed out that non-union employees have a better deal.

The point is that Republicans LIED when they stated it costs the State to deduct and distribute.

That's kind of our point dude. You just made the case that employees could be better off with a choice, rather then being forced into a Union they don't really want.

This is why union are on the decline. It's not because "evil capitalist republicans blaw blaw blaw", it's because they suck.. even a left-wing Union supporter like yourself, just pointed out that non-union employees have a better deal.

The point is that Republicans LIED when they stated it costs the State to deduct and distribute.

Where in your article did the Republican lawmakers say that?

After admitting you pay better than the Unions, you think being pro-Union is pro-worker? You are promoting unions which by your own admission pay less than you yourself do? How teabagger of you......

I stated: My employees are free to vote in a Union. Since their pay and benefits are higher than Union scale, they'd be taking a pay/benefit cut.

How does that make me a teabagger? A teabagger would rip-off his employees.

No, just fuck the unions. And the Democrats they support.

Unions are the American worker. You state 'fuck the Unions'? That makes you a commie.

You already said fuck the unions by not letting them into your business. You are a hypocrite.

Show me where I wrote that....LIAR.

You stated you none of your companies are unionized. Hypocrite.

Non-answer.

No, just fuck the unions. And the Democrats they support.

Unions are the American worker. You state 'fuck the Unions'? That makes you a commie.

You already said fuck the unions by not letting them into your business. You are a hypocrite.

Show me where I wrote that....LIAR.

You stated you none of your companies are unionized. Hypocrite.

Non-answer.

I didn't think you could, you have stopped the union from representing your workers. My cousin did the same to keep them out. Great tactic, hypocrite.

[

So you are stating it doesn't cost anything? Thank You!

So they didn't say it, liar. You're welcome.
I don't care if it costs nothing.
The union can collect it the same way the mortgage companies, cell phone companies, credit card companies and NRA collects their money.

You have repeatedly been proven wrong .... time for you to move on.

I didn't think you could, you have stopped the union from representing your workers. My cousin did the same to keep them out. Great tactic, hypocrite.

So I pay my employees an above average salary and above average benefits to keep a Union out?

That's funny!

[

The union can collect it the same way the mortgage companies, cell phone companies, credit card companies and NRA collects their money.

Mortgage companies, cell phone companies, credit card companies and the NRA aren't work related.

You're against Unions which are American workers. You're a communist.

You have repeatedly been proven wrong .... time for you to move on.

Nope, try again.

[

Mortgage companies, cell phone companies, credit card companies and the NRA aren't work related.

You're against Unions which are American workers. You're a communist.

If an employer can make an auto deduction for no cost, why shouldn't they?
A mortgage payment is more important than union dues.
Why do you hate the American worker?

You're against Unions which are American workers.

Fuck the unions, sideways. And imagine the money those workers will save, when they fail to voluntarily pay their dues, just like the teachers in Wisconsin.
That was fucking hilarious!

You're a communist.

Yes, my attitude about unions certainly mirrors that of the CPUSA. Moron.

Forum List

Back