Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

You want me to prove your claim that union dues deducted by employers is pre-tax? LOL!

So you ARE a former Union member? Thought so. I know, you have yours and fuck everyone else. Sociopath.

Where did I say that? Link?
Moron.

I wrote: The benefit of having Union dues taken by an employer is that it's done pre-tax.

You wrote: Prove it.

I wrote: Look at your old paycheck stubs.

You wrote: You want me to prove your claim that union dues deducted by employers is pre-tax? LOL!

Which tell us all that you have paycheck stub deducting Union dues.

You talk about everyone paying their fair share.... why should union employees who make far more money than me, get a tax deduction for being part of the Union?

Why should the unions get a tax benefit over other workers?

Because he is against any American worker that doesn't contribute to the Democratic Party. They are only for certain hard working poor and middle class.
I believe the right is merely being frivolous, arbitrary, capricious, and just plain silly in denying and disparaging the People who may join unions.

I just looked at my pay stubs. As I thought, union dues are NOT pre-tax.
You have to claim it as a deduction, if you can.

It is a deduction because it is a membership related to your work.
A tax preference is a tax preference, even if not all tax preferences are created in the name of equality.

I think many of the loopholes need to be closed up. Way too many. Start with businesses.

A tax preference is a tax preference, even if not all tax preferences are created in the name of equality.

I think many of the loopholes need to be closed up. Way too many. Start with businesses.
Yes, why do we need loopholes instead of fixed Standards?

80's were the last time the government cut back loopholes but since then, they have grown.

So you ARE a former Union member? Thought so. I know, you have yours and fuck everyone else. Sociopath.

Moron.

I wrote: The benefit of having Union dues taken by an employer is that it's done pre-tax.

You wrote: You want me to prove your claim that union dues deducted by employers is pre-tax? LOL!

You talk about everyone paying their fair share.... why should union employees who make far more money than me, get a tax deduction for being part of the Union?

Because he is against any American worker that doesn't contribute to the Democratic Party. They are only for certain hard working poor and middle class.
I believe the right is merely being frivolous, arbitrary, capricious, and just plain silly in denying and disparaging the People who may join unions.

Fuck the unions.

Moron.

Fuck the unions.

Did you see the thread where unions in Los Angeles want to exempt themselves from the $15 minimum wage law that they pushed?

Trying to run out the small businesses and screw the workers over.

80's were the last time the government cut back loopholes but since then, they have grown.
Our federal Congress could be merely fixing Standards instead of micromanaging the private sector.

Our federal Congress could be merely fixing Standards instead of micromanaging the private sector.

Congress is made up of the rich, writing laws for the rich.

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana

Anyone who thinks that Federal employee unions help employees is an ignorant fool.
Should we just take your word for it?

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana

Anyone who thinks that Federal employee unions help employees is an ignorant fool.

I'm a retired Federal employee -- 38 years of service -- married to another retired Fed -- 40 years of service.

Good enough for ya?

are y'all claiming you received no benefit from union membership with the public sector? how did that work for the teamsters and the bakers at Hostess?

The Hostess unions drove the company under and themselves out of a job. How'd that work out for the union members?

are y'all claiming you received no benefit from union membership with the public sector? how did that work for the teamsters and the bakers at Hostess?

The Hostess unions drove the company under and themselves out of a job. How'd that work out for the union members?
It was just bad management as implied by VW.

I'm a retired Federal employee -- 38 years of service -- married to another retired Fed -- 40 years of service.

Good enough for ya?

You should thank your Union every time you receive a direct deposit of your retirement pay.

Nice try Mr. Deceiver, but the truth is the private-equity owners had loaded the company down with debt,

Forum List

Back