Piercing the Halo of the FBI Special Agent

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

The article makes a good point. Should we really be praising these people for doing such a "good job" violating people's civil rights and liberties, and carrying out orders to destroy the lives of political adversaries? I don't think so.

I have to wonder if the FBI Special Agents and Federal Marshals who participate in these pre-dawn raids, with guns drawn, of the homes of harmless, non-violent accused people (e.g., Roger Stone, Paul Manafort), ever questioned their superiors about the propriety and excessiveness of those adventures.

If not, one must suspect that the whole fucking organizations are compromised.

And that's not even bringing up the number of Federal officers who were instigators at the January 6th thing. (Over 100 at last count).

I have to wonder if the FBI Special Agents and Federal Marshals who participate in these pre-dawn raids, with guns drawn, of the homes of harmless, non-violent accused people (e.g., Roger Stone, Paul Manafort), ever questioned their superiors about the propriety and excessiveness of those adventures.

And that's not even bringing up the number of Federal officers who were instigators at the January 6th thing. (Over 100 at last count).
1srelluc and long rod have conceded that this is only about getting some pleasure out of blowing smoke.
False alarm on the violence pushing this time!

All Americans need to be cognizant of building a personal record of advocating violence. Too much of that, as in these two cases could actually be of interest to the authorities.

And abnormal preoccupation with guns tends to ring the warning bells.

A very large % of information on the rioters was obviously gained by infiltrating their ranks with the purpose of gaining valuable evidence later. I would be very surprised there wouldn't be close to a thousand FBI/CIA agents present.

What would you do if it was to save your country?

You're getting yourself quite a record on promoting violence. Any of it serious or is just blowing smoke for attention?
How is that promoting violence, dweeb? You people think disagreeing with the narrative is violence. You people do not think.

They'd willingly herd Jews into boxcars.

1srelluc and long rod have conceded that this is only about getting some pleasure out of blowing smoke.
False alarm on the violence pushing this time!

All Americans need to be cognizant of building a personal record of advocating violence. Too much of that, as in these two cases could actually be of interest to the authorities.

And abnormal preoccupation with guns tends to ring the warning bells.
FO, you sloppy, ignorant Canadian twat. The entire organization has allowed itself to become corrupted. Plus, YOU are the only one talking about violence.

Go hug a moose, cuck boy.

Forum List

Back