Love to see the republicans prosecute every fbi agent within a rocks throw of jan6

What a history of 175 years of temperature records? Lol
I think it goes back further then that based on geology and other sciences but yes, 175 years can show short term patterns.

What are you basing your estimates on?

I think it goes back further then that based on geology and other sciences but yes, 175 years can show short term patterns.

What are you basing your estimates on?
Considering those temperature devises a 175 years ago were accurate. You might have something, but we don't know, and spending trillions of dollars on a hoax is ridiculous.

You really do say the dumbest shit sometimes. I am embarrassed for you right now.
Waco, Ruby Ridge, Nov 5th, the Democrats in charge are a danger to Liberty and Justice. Of course you must state you are embarrassed, cause you must be, even the worst of the GOP can not be used as a comparison to put Democrat leadership in any sort of good light.

Put down the excuses.

Trump campaigned on weaponizing the DoJ and sending them after Hillary Clinton. You guys were okay with it then.
Trump should of followed through, maybe we would got some answers to what was so important in those 30,000 emails Hillary destroyed or hid from the government

At the least, she should of gotten prosecuted for the illegal email server

And a real answer why our Ambassador Christopher Stevens was murdered on the Anniversary of 9/11 in the most dangerous terrorist enclave in the World. That answer is obvious.

It wasn’t illegal.
yes, it was, you can not use private computer servers as Secretary of State. Everyone involved in providing the Secretary of State with a computer must hold Secret Security clearances, Hillary Clinton can not buy and install Norton's anti virus. Top Secret emails require the high tech, security protocols of US Government.

yes, it was, you can not use private computer servers as Secretary of State. Everyone involved in providing the Secretary of State with a computer must hold Secret Security clearances, Hillary Clinton can not buy and install Norton's anti virus. Top Secret emails require the high tech, security protocols of US Government.
There’s no law that says that.

Considering those temperature devises a 175 years ago were accurate. You might have something, but we don't know, and spending trillions of dollars on a hoax is ridiculous.
As I stated, they can go back more then 175 years.

Forum List

Back