Memphis, Mob of suspects rob, vandalize gas stations

Start allowing the clerks to be armed and use the weapons do defend the store. Having your buddies head explode and getting chunks of brain on your hoodie will cause you to reevaluate the need to steal some beer and chips. Call it climate control to get the left on board

America's political parties need to come together and address these issues that are turning their country into a festering failure. It's not too late.

Filthy pieces of trash.....Kill them all, they are absolutely no use to society at all.

I mean damn....Planned Parenthood needs to step-up their game.
More and more I am supporting late term abortion like in the 70th trimester and rob a gas station time for the parents to do what’s best for society

They took a break from Pyramid construction to enrich the local community.

Will the FBI launch a dragnet to track all their cells and hunt them down?

Of course not. Grannies and veterans who were waiving a flag on the steps of the Capitol are “the real threat”.

pants up don't loot

pantsupdontlootddgsddh.jpg

America's political parties need to come together and address these issues that are turning their country into a festering failure. It's not too late.
^Dumbass. Why even bother saying something so meaningless? Canadian dumbass.

Filthy pieces of trash.....Kill them all, they are absolutely no use to society at all.

I mean damn....Planned Parenthood needs to step-up their game.

I simply do not understand why anyone could be so pro-life.

We need more abortions -- or at the very least free condoms passed out in all schools.

Forum List

Back