Second complaint filed over conditions for migrants at open-air detention sites in San Diego desert

They're faggots. If those border-jumpers were real men being of military age like they are, they would have remained in their own countries and fought tooth and nail to make them better places to live.

Just as we've done, from the American Revolution all the way to the War on terror.

Fuckin' pussies. I see them shopping for groceries at the local Walmart every day. Five or six of them in groups, pushing shopping cart like their women should be doing. Except they don't have any women, because they left them behind to rot in their own home countries. Like little faggots they look, crowded together in apartments that my government is paying for, sleeping on the floor in blankets next to each other. They might as well be butt-fucking each other, the little faggots.
Amen! Preach, brother Galt!!

You would have been my wife, if this had been an alternate universe and I wasn't already married.

Not that I'm complaining. It's just that I like where you're coming from. :beer:

Was that a proper compliment or what? :laughing0301:

Thanks but in this universe I'm married to the perfect husband and father

Life is 😊

The facilities that the criminals illegally walked into are unsatisfactory
Lib 101

Forum List

Back