Physical Tests of the body

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I have taken a battery of tests to see where my body is , physiologically.

1. The ice bath test, and the indoor freezer tests conclude that my body is built to withstand extreme cold.

2. The sauna test, and a hot room test concluded that I am not well suited for the heat, or for humidity.

3. The treadmill test inside an indoor freezer concluded that I can walk up to 50 miles one way, and back in the extreme cold.

4. The same treadmill test inside the hot room concluded that I can walk only 5 miles (at most) in the heat, and the same test inside the sauna concluded that I can only walk 4 miles in the heat AND humidity.

5. The UV ray test concluded that I am worst suited to withstanding the Suns rays.

6. A running test clocked me at only 10 miles per hour, for short distances, like a sprint.

7. A Weight lifting test revealed that I was able to lift the 1,000 pounds on a leg press, and 400 pounds on a bench press.

8. A Bite test revealed that I can (over time) bite with 770 pounds of bite force at the front teeth, with 500 pounds of bite force starting immediately.

9. An Arm wrestling test against a machine revealed that press down with 900 pounds PSI, or enough to bend a steel oil drum, and break two cow thigh bones put together, or break a person's arm if they attempt to lock their elbow.

10. A Grip test revealed that I put out 200 pounds per square inch of gripping power with my hands, enough to hold onto the antlers of an adult deer.

11. A Swimming Test inside the freezer concluded that I can swim in extremely cold water, for very long periods of time.

12. A swimming test inside the hot room concluded that water provided relief against the heat.

So here's the conclusion of all these tests.

Dexterity:

Right Handed with enough capabilities in my left hand and my left side, to constitute having nearly Ambidextrous capabilities.

Coordination :

Excellent

Appropriate worldwide range :

Arctic, Sub Arctic, Antarctic, Sub Antarctic and Temperate zones.

Optimal Season :

Mid Fall / Winter / Mid Spring

Strength :

Gorilla (just shy of a superman)

Speed :

Low

Appropriate Hunting technique if using primitive tools or bare hands :

Ambush

Forum List

Back