The pathetic laziness of the entitled Gen Zs is quite pathetic.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
The storm that went through the midwest 2 weeks ago uprooted a medium sized tree in the front of our property.
A fella that I know who has a wood furnace brought over a couple chainsaws and we cut/split the trunk and main branches which he hauled away.
Which left a pretty large pile of small branches.
Today me and my 60 year old wife were out there moving the branches close to the road so the city will come by and shred it.
Next door neighbor boy, about 17 to 18 I believe and one of his friends are sitting on their front porch in very clear view of us starting to work. Do they offer to help? Fuck no. They go inside and then go onto their back porch (fenced in) and stay outside so perhaps they don't feel so ashamed of themselves.
Two other young boys who I see around, I believe they live about 2-3 blocks down, walk right past us with their heads down.
Offer to help? Fuck no.
When I was growing up in the 1970s... we lived in a neighborhood of 7-8 boys. 1000% we would have not only helped, but insisted we do it all and would not have taken money. 100%. Because we did things like that for older folks.
Were we angels? Oh... hell no. Not even close.
But we wasn't lazy, entitled spoiled brats either.

The storm that went through the midwest 2 weeks ago uprooted a medium sized tree in the front of our property.
A fella that I know who has a wood furnace brought over a couple chainsaws and we cut/split the trunk and main branches which he hauled away.
Today me and my 60 year old wife were out there moving the branches close to the road so the city will come by and shred it.
Next door neighbor boy, about 17 to 18 I believe and one of his friends are sitting on their front porch in very clear view of us starting to work. Do they offer to help? Fuck no. They go inside and then go onto their back porch (fenced in) and stay outside so perhaps they don't feel so ashamed of themselves.
Two other young boys who I see around, I believe they live about 2-3 blocks down, walk right past us with their heads down.
Offer to help? Fuck no.
When I was growing up in the 1970s... we lived in a neighborhood of 7-8 boys. 1000% we would have not only helped, but insisted we do it all and would not have taken money. 100%. Because we did things like that for older folks.
It's interesting how they defined the 70s and the "me" generation.

If only they knew what the future held.

That said, it takes a village to raise a child and we have failed them miserably.

Offer to help? Fuck no.
They probably stay clear of you for a reason.

STFU weasel
1706988599046.png

This is the reason, if it happens, that the Chinese will be the predominant country in the world someday.
The old values are dying. Sad. Very sad.

This is the reason, if it happens, that the Chinese will be the predominant country in the world someday.
The old values are dying. Sad. Very sad.
It is sad.
And God forbid a war is started in another 3-4 years - these would be the people fighting for us????????

Forum List

Back