Phuck DACA and Phuck The Wall...Deploy the National Guard...now!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
For you legal scholars....Can Trump authorize federal agents to use stop and identify?
With one year already behind us the Trump admin is working against time. It’s time to get stupid aggressive, no more waiting for funding and bipartisan bullshit.
Trump needs to declare war on illegal immigration, write whatever EO he needs to write and use defense funds if need be. Send the DACA “Nightmares” packing and scare the southern cockroaches home...deploy the Guard with iCE agents to patrol the streets of sanctuary cities and lay the hammer down on employers immediately.
Can this be done through EO?

Last edited:
It's not funny that 3rd world people are making America a shithole too

Still need that wall. If another Commie/Democrat ever gets to be POTUS again, there will be no more enforcement on the southern border but they won't be able to tear down the wall. The American people want it and they should get it.

For you legal scholars....Can Trump authorize federal agents to use stop and identify?
With one year already behind us the Trump admin is working against time. It’s time to get stupid aggressive, no more waiting for funding and bipartisan bullshit.
Trump needs to declare war on illegal immigration, write whatever EO he needs to write and use defense funds if need be. Send the DACA “Nightmares” packing and scare the southern cockroaches home...deploy the Guard with iCE agents to patrol the streets of sanctuary cities and lay the hammer down on employers immediately.
When will you figure out the scam artist in the White House is playing you with the immigration story he promotes. Is there an immigration problem? Yes. Is it being presented to you by Trump accurately or responsibly? No.

Still need that wall. If another Commie/Democrat ever gets to be POTUS again, there will be no more enforcement on the southern border but they won't be able to tear down the wall. The American people want it and they should get it.

I totally agree with you....I should have said; “Phuck the Wall...FOR NOW”
I’d hate to see the quest for a “deal” on Wall to hold up further actions that’s all.

Fuck no, let's follow the Chinese lead, send in the troops!!!

AP_Tiananmen_Square_mar_140602_mn_16x9_992.jpg

When will you figure out the scam artist in the White House is playing you with the immigration story he promotes. Is there an immigration problem? Yes. Is it being presented to you by Trump accurately or responsibly? No.

Well, Trump isn’t really the one coming up with all the data on how illegal immigration effects good Americans. You know that...right? What would make you think we count on Trump for this info? Did you guys always wait to get your information from Hussein or something?
Most of us sane folks get our information from sources that specialize in compiling X data.
Do you have some information regarding illegal immigration and its effects that you’d like to share?

I’d hate to see the quest for a “deal” on Wall to hold up further actions that’s all.
Trump needs to do what Reagan did when the Democrats played that game of stalling and delaying and go to the American people and tell them to write to their Congressmen to act on his agenda. If they think nobody cares, they won't do shit, just keep stalling and calling him racist. If they think they're gonna lose their seats, they might stand up to the thugs like Schumer and do what the people want done.

Trump needs to do what Reagan did when the Democrats played that game of stalling and delaying and go to the American people and tell them to write to their Congressmen to act on his agenda. If they think nobody cares, they won't do shit, just keep stalling and calling him racist. If they think they're gonna lose their seats, they might stand up to the thugs like Schumer and do what the people want done.

I don’t know that our current Congress can be motivated....period. They all hide behind each other and point the finger...there’s really no transparency and with that it’s tough to hold the piece of shits accountable.
History has proven they’re a bunch of spinless pussies when it comes to immigration policy. There’s no doubt in my mind...they’ll let DACA die on the vine.

No matter how badly you wish it, Trump will not get to be a dictator

He doesn't need to be. He merely needs to enforce federal law.
Lol he’s not even doing that, and you want him to order the National Guard to fly in and detain everyone they encounter? :rofl:

How isn’t he enforcing federal law?
Ask Billy. He said instead of making Trump a dictator, he should just enforce existing law.

I don’t know that our current Congress can be motivated....period. They all hide behind each other and point the finger...there’s really no transparency and with that it’s tough to hold the piece of shits accountable.
History has proven they’re a bunch of spinless pussies when it comes to immigration policy. There’s no doubt in my mind...they’ll let DACA die on the vine.
Possibly, but I remember the same attitude in the 80's when Reagan was trying to get his tax cuts passed. Dems were stonewalling him so he went directly to the people and they did what he asked. Tip O'Neil had a meltdown on the House floor when a bunch of Dems flipped under the pressure and voted for the cuts. It was priceless.

Lol he’s not even doing that, and you want him to order the National Guard to fly in and detain everyone they encounter? :rofl:

How isn’t he enforcing federal law?
Ask Billy. He said instead of making Trump a dictator, he should just enforce existing law.

Declare illegal invaders personas non grata, a national security risk, and use federal troops to remove them.

:lol:

Sending the military to patrol the streets demanding people show their papers?

Sounds pretty dictatorial to me. Which federal law allows that?

Federal immigration law and national defense policies. It's not a police action.

:lol:

I hate to shatter your fascist fantasies of military-led pogroms, but I suggest you refresh yourself on the Posse Comitatus Act.

He should order the troops to fire on illegals. We would only have to shoot a few of the little bastards before the rest would get the message.

We have lost our sovereignty if we allow other countries to export their poverty to us.

The job of the US military is to protect our sovereignty by force if necessary.

The filthy Democrats wanting to import more Democrat voters should not be justification for giving up our sovereignty.

Forum List

Back