Phuck DACA and Phuck The Wall...Deploy the National Guard...now!

No matter how badly you wish it, Trump will not get to be a dictator

He doesn't need to be. He merely needs to enforce federal law.
Lol he’s not even doing that, and you want him to order the National Guard to fly in and detain everyone they encounter? :rofl:

He should order the troops to fire on illegals. We would only have to shoot a few of the little bastards before the rest would get the message.

We have lost our sovereignty if we allow other countries to export their poverty to us.

The job of the US military is to protect our sovereignty by force if necessary.

The filthy Democrats wanting to import more Democrat voters should not be justification for giving up our sovereignty.
Shoot illegals....and how do they identify illegals to shoot?

When one is 5’ tall, brown, smells like a cross between Modello and ass, can’t speak English and don’t have an iD...the odds are in your favor at that point.....go ahead and shoot.

:lol:

Sending the military to patrol the streets demanding people show their papers?

Sounds pretty dictatorial to me. Which federal law allows that?

Federal immigration law and national defense policies. It's not a police action.

I hate to shatter your fascist fantasies of military-led pogroms, but I suggest you refresh yourself on the Posse Comitatus Act.

Nope. As I said, it's not a police action, but a matter of national security. Posse Comitatus does not apply.

Posse Comitatus prohibits the use of the military to domestically enforce the law. Whether you dress it up in nationalist rhetoric or not, immigration law is still the law - and your "papers please" fantasy isn't going to happen here.
Wasn't the NG deployed for school integration in the south in accordance with the law?

Federal immigration law and national defense policies. It's not a police action.

I hate to shatter your fascist fantasies of military-led pogroms, but I suggest you refresh yourself on the Posse Comitatus Act.

Nope. As I said, it's not a police action, but a matter of national security. Posse Comitatus does not apply.

Posse Comitatus prohibits the use of the military to domestically enforce the law. Whether you dress it up in nationalist rhetoric or not, immigration law is still the law - and your "papers please" fantasy isn't going to happen here.

What methods do you think iCE is using right now in the arrests they’re making? They aren’t only arresting beaners with a criminal record...you know that...right?
iCE agents ask smelly, silver tooth brown person with pit bull for identification....Brown person says...”no speak English” cuffs are thrown on...end of fucking story.

Well, a little document called the Constitution didn’t stop Hussein from taking unconstitutional action...there always seems to be a little “workaround”...isn’t that right?

Well, I'm glad that you realize that your desires go directly against against the Constitution.

But that’s not what I said or “realized” at all.
The Posse Comitatus Act simply prohibits federal authorities from acting on behalf of state and local law enforcement and from enforcing domestic policy.
You must have forgot that immigration is a federal matter?

That's not what the Posse Comitatus Act says.

From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress ; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section and any person willfully violating the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction thereof shall be punished by fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding two years or by both such fine and imprisonment.

The Posse Comitatus Act makes it illegal for the military to be used in the enforcement of any laws on US soil. It is not limited to prohibiting the military from enforcing "state and local matters".

Immigration law is a law. The military cannot be used to enforce the law in this country.

Invasion is invasion. So sorry.

Listen, nothing would make me happier for you to shout your desire for a brand-new American Gestapo from every rooftop.

But you know it's just a fantasy, right?

We're never going to be the Reich that you're looking for.

Look in the mirror when you say that.

So, in your own words how does the federal government enforce its Constitutional mandate?

By the avenues laid out in federal law and the Constitution.

Not at gunpoint.

What avenues are those? Answer the question.

Well, I'm glad that you realize that your desires go directly against against the Constitution.

The Posse Comitatus Act simply prohibits federal authorities from acting on behalf of state and local law enforcement and from enforcing domestic policy.

From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress ; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section and any person willfully violating the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction thereof shall be punished by fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding two years or by both such fine and imprisonment.

The Posse Comitatus Act makes it illegal for the military to be used in the enforcement of any laws on US soil. It is not limited to prohibiting the military from enforcing "state and local matters".

Immigration law is a law. The military cannot be used to enforce the law in this country.

Invasion is invasion. So sorry.

Listen, nothing would make me happier for you to shout your desire for a brand-new American Gestapo from every rooftop.

But you know it's just a fantasy, right?

We're never going to be the Reich that you're looking for.

Look in the mirror when you say that.

No, the "I know you are but what am I" defense isn't going to work. Only one of us is calling for the US Army to patrol the streets demanding papers.

So, in your own words how does the federal government enforce its Constitutional mandate?

Not at gunpoint.

Through federal law enforcement. The same way it's always been done.

What methods do you think iCE is using right now in the arrests they’re making? They aren’t only arresting beaners with a criminal record...you know that...right?
iCE agents ask smelly, silver tooth brown person with pit bull for identification....Brown person says...”no speak English” cuffs are thrown on...end of fucking story.

I know you think that's the way it works. But that's because you're utterly retarded.

Not at gunpoint.

Through federal law enforcement. The same way it's always been done.

It's amazing how little sense you people make when you really try.

Wasn't the NG deployed for school integration in the south in accordance with the law?

The resident Loons don’t have a clue about what they’re talking about. The President of the United States can deploy the national guard to enforce federal law whenever he sees fit. PERIOD.

Last edited:
No matter how badly you wish it, Trump will not get to be a dictator

Lol he’s not even doing that, and you want him to order the National Guard to fly in and detain everyone they encounter? :rofl:

He should order the troops to fire on illegals. We would only have to shoot a few of the little bastards before the rest would get the message.

We have lost our sovereignty if we allow other countries to export their poverty to us.

The job of the US military is to protect our sovereignty by force if necessary.

The filthy Democrats wanting to import more Democrat voters should not be justification for giving up our sovereignty.
Shoot illegals....and how do they identify illegals to shoot?

When one is 5’ tall, brown, smells like a cross between Modello and ass, can’t speak English and don’t have an iD...the odds are in your favor at that point.....go ahead and shoot.

What these stupid Moon Bats don't seem to understand is that we would only have to shoot a few of the little sonofabitches before word got around and all illegal crossings will stop.

Probably less people would die than the number of people the illegals would murder once they got to the US, like these:

Here Are The People Killed By Illegal Immigrants That Trump Honored Today

Here Are The People Killed By Illegal Immigrants That Trump Honored Today

Last edited:
Well, a little document called the Constitution didn’t stop Hussein from taking unconstitutional action...there always seems to be a little “workaround”...isn’t that right?

Sorry pal. It would not be executing laws, it would be defending the countries borders.

fa7eac86d290d1ae1c3d4bbd806ba88d8b0c157d7b600444c2dca5c42f9a206c.jpg

No, patrolling the streets demanding to see papers is not "defending the borders".

(Watch this folks...let me show you something fascinating.)

So Doctor, would you object to your President going the extra mile to ensure your safety and to protect you fiscally by allowing federal agents to patrol our streets and communities?
Would you object to the use of stop and identify as a method to streamline the operation and ensure fiscal efficiency?

(pretty straight forward line of questioning...right? think about how any normal, stand-up, good American would answer these questions...now watch how an alt-Lefty will follow up....wait and listen folks...here comes the spin)

Sorry pal. It would not be executing laws, it would be defending the countries borders.

No, patrolling the streets demanding to see papers is not "defending the borders".

So Doctor, would you object to your President going the extra mile to ensure your safety and to protect you fiscally by allowing federal agents to patrol our streets and communities?
Would you object to the use of stop and identify as a method to streamline the operation and ensure fiscal efficiency?

(pretty straight forward line of questioning...right? think about how any normal, stand-up, good American would answer these questions...now watch how an alt-Lefty will follow up....wait and listen folks...here comes the spin)

Yes, of course I would object. I'm not a whiny little pussy.

I prefer freedom over "safety".

For you legal scholars....Can Trump authorize federal agents to use stop and identify?
With one year already behind us the Trump admin is working against time. It’s time to get stupid aggressive, no more waiting for funding and bipartisan bullshit.
Trump needs to declare war on illegal immigration, write whatever EO he needs to write and use defense funds if need be. Send the DACA “Nightmares” packing and scare the southern cockroaches home...deploy the Guard with iCE agents to patrol the streets of sanctuary cities and lay the hammer down on employers immediately.
Can this be done through EO?

The question becomes what do you really want? Bill C allowed stop and frisk with no warrant, Bush tore up the 4th amendment. At some point we have to say enough is enough.

PERFECT.
I rest my case.

PERFECT.
I rest my case.

You are welcome to move to some pseudo-fascist Eastern European state like Russia or Belarus, if you need an all-powerful state to protect your "safety".

Translation-
“I hate law and order”
Or
“I’m a barely legal myself”
Or
“I’m filth and not bothered by other filth”
Or
“I don’t bear any fiscal responsibilities, I’m a broke piece of shit”

TA-DA!

PERFECT.
I rest my case.

You are welcome to move to some pseudo-fascist Eastern European state like Russia or Belarus, if you need an all-powerful state to protect your "safety".

Why?
I find it easier to stay put and expect my government to carry out the will of the people.
Why do you struggle to understand that good Americans value the US Constitution and prefer that elected officials adhere to it?
Why is it hard to believe that good American people prefer their nation to stay American?
If your preference is to live among Mexicans why don’t you and all your twisted un-American buddies just move to Mexico?

PERFECT.
I rest my case.

Why?
I find it easier to stay put and expect my government to carry out the will of the people.
Why do you struggle to understand that good Americans value the US Constitution and prefer that elected officials adhere to it?
Why is it hard to believe that good American people prefer their nation to stay American?
If your preference is to live among Mexicans why don’t you and all your twisted un-American buddies just move to Mexico?

Sorry, statist. You ceded the "Constitutional" ground a long time ago, with your fascist fantasies.

Forum List

Back