Phuck DACA and Phuck The Wall...Deploy the National Guard...now!

No matter how badly you wish it, Trump will not get to be a dictator

He doesn't need to be. He merely needs to enforce federal law.

:lol:

Sending the military to patrol the streets demanding people show their papers?

Sounds pretty dictatorial to me. Which federal law allows that?

Federal immigration law and national defense policies. It's not a police action.

I hate to shatter your fascist fantasies of military-led pogroms, but I suggest you refresh yourself on the Posse Comitatus Act.

Well, a little document called the Constitution didn’t stop Hussein from taking unconstitutional action...there always seems to be a little “workaround”...isn’t that right?

Federal immigration law and national defense policies. It's not a police action.

I hate to shatter your fascist fantasies of military-led pogroms, but I suggest you refresh yourself on the Posse Comitatus Act.

Well, a little document called the Constitution didn’t stop Hussein from taking unconstitutional action...there always seems to be a little “workaround”...isn’t that right?

Well, I'm glad that you realize that your desires go directly against against the Constitution.

True...how dare that bastard Trump try to protect Americans.

Yes, just like the Gestapo were "protecting" the Germans.

Well, I'm glad that you realize that your desires go directly against against the Constitution.

But that’s not what I said or “realized” at all.
The Posse Comitatus Act simply prohibits federal authorities from acting on behalf of state and local law enforcement and from enforcing domestic policy.
You must have forgot that immigration is a federal matter?

The Posse Comitatus Act simply prohibits federal authorities from acting on behalf of state and local law enforcement and from enforcing domestic policy.

That's not what the Posse Comitatus Act says.

From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress ; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section and any person willfully violating the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction thereof shall be punished by fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding two years or by both such fine and imprisonment.

The Posse Comitatus Act makes it illegal for the military to be used in the enforcement of any laws on US soil. It is not limited to prohibiting the military from enforcing "state and local matters".

Immigration law is a law. The military cannot be used to enforce the law in this country.

From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress ; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section and any person willfully violating the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction thereof shall be punished by fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding two years or by both such fine and imprisonment.

The Posse Comitatus Act makes it illegal for the military to be used in the enforcement of any laws on US soil. It is not limited to prohibiting the military from enforcing "state and local matters".

Immigration law is a law. The military cannot be used to enforce the law in this country.
Sorry pal. It would not be executing laws, it would be defending the county's borders.

Last edited:

Sorry pal. It would not be executing laws, it would be defending the countries borders.

fa7eac86d290d1ae1c3d4bbd806ba88d8b0c157d7b600444c2dca5c42f9a206c.jpg

No, patrolling the streets demanding to see papers is not "defending the borders".

Sorry pal. It would not be executing laws, it would be defending the countries borders.

No, patrolling the streets demanding to see papers is not "defending the borders".
Puny stuff, even for you. The national guard may certainly be deployed on the border to protect it.

You have even failed in your pedantry.

You might want to enlighten yourself a bit more there scholar.
Start with this......The Insurrection Act:
The Insurrection Act represents what was considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.

Puny stuff, even for you. The national guard may certainly be deployed on the border to protect it.

You have even failed in your pedantry.

Sure. If the governor of a border state wanted to, they could deploy the national guard to stand at the border.

But that's not what the OP of this thread suggested, and not what I was responding to.

Lol he’s not even doing that, and you want him to order the National Guard to fly in and detain everyone they encounter? :rofl:

He should order the troops to fire on illegals. We would only have to shoot a few of the little bastards before the rest would get the message.

We have lost our sovereignty if we allow other countries to export their poverty to us.

The job of the US military is to protect our sovereignty by force if necessary.

The filthy Democrats wanting to import more Democrat voters should not be justification for giving up our sovereignty.
So you think the job of our military is to patrol our streets and murder random civilians that look "illegal"?

Nope. As I said, it's not a police action, but a matter of national security. Posse Comitatus does not apply.

In matters of immigration, federal law supercedes state law.

Nope. As I said, it's not a police action, but a matter of national security. Posse Comitatus does not apply.

Posse Comitatus prohibits the use of the military to domestically enforce the law. Whether you dress it up in nationalist rhetoric or not, immigration law is still the law - and your "papers please" fantasy isn't going to happen here.

Invasion is invasion. So sorry.

Lol he’s not even doing that, and you want him to order the National Guard to fly in and detain everyone they encounter? :rofl:

He should order the troops to fire on illegals. We would only have to shoot a few of the little bastards before the rest would get the message.

We have lost our sovereignty if we allow other countries to export their poverty to us.

The filthy Democrats wanting to import more Democrat voters should not be justification for giving up our sovereignty.
Shoot illegals....and how do they identify illegals to shoot?

Posse Comitatus prohibits the use of the military to domestically enforce the law. Whether you dress it up in nationalist rhetoric or not, immigration law is still the law - and your "papers please" fantasy isn't going to happen here.

So, in your own words how does the federal government enforce its Constitutional mandate?

Invasion is invasion. So sorry.

Listen, nothing would make me happier for you to shout your desire for a brand-new American Gestapo from every rooftop.

But you know it's just a fantasy, right?

We're never going to be the Reich that you're looking for.

So, in your own words how does the federal government enforce its Constitutional mandate?

By the avenues laid out in federal law and the Constitution.

Not at gunpoint.

So you think the job of our military is to patrol our streets and murder random civilians that look "illegal"?

I think we need to stop the filthy ass Beaners and other assorted assholes from illegally coming into this country.

If our border patrol is unable to do it then we need to supplement it with the military. If that means pursuing the enemy then so be it. Where is General Pershing when we need him?

However, all of that would be necessary once the word got around that we wasted a dozen or so on the border with Cobra gunships.

If I was Commander in Chief I would patrol the border with troops from Ft Bliss and Ft Hood. Do a little training along the border with orders to shoot any goddamn illegal they see coming over the border.

We need our troops protecting our border a lot more than we need them protecting other countries borders, don't you agree?

As far as going after Illegals already hiding in this country maybe we should assign that job to the ATF because they are worthless otherwise. Maybe instead of the FBI illegally using fake dossiers supplied by the Democrats to spy on Americans maybe they should be retrained to go after illegals.

Forum List

Back