Phuck DACA and Phuck The Wall...Deploy the National Guard...now!

(Watch this folks...let me show you something fascinating.)

So Doctor, would you object to your President going the extra mile to ensure your safety and to protect you fiscally by allowing federal agents to patrol our streets and communities?
Would you object to the use of stop and identify as a method to streamline the operation and ensure fiscal efficiency?

(pretty straight forward line of questioning...right? think about how any normal, stand-up, good American would answer these questions...now watch how an alt-Lefty will follow up....wait and listen folks...here comes the spin)

Yes, of course I would object. I'm not a whiny little pussy.

I prefer freedom over "safety".

PERFECT.
I rest my case.

You are welcome to move to some pseudo-fascist Eastern European state like Russia or Belarus, if you need an all-powerful state to protect your "safety".

Why?
I find it easier to stay put and expect my government to carry out the will of the people.
Why do you struggle to understand that good Americans value the US Constitution and prefer that elected officials adhere to it?
Why is it hard to believe that good American people prefer their nation to stay American?
If your preference is to live among Mexicans why don’t you and all your twisted un-American buddies just move to Mexico?

:lol:

Sorry, statist. You ceded the "Constitutional" ground a long time ago, with your fascist fantasies.

NEGATIVE....I taught you something today...you learned about how the POTUS can deploy the National Guard for federal law enforcement. You can thank me for the lesson later.
Nothing I’ve “fantasized” about is unconstitutional. Try again....Doc

No matter how badly you wish it, Trump will not get to be a dictator

He doesn't need to be. He merely needs to enforce federal law.
Lol he’s not even doing that, and you want him to order the National Guard to fly in and detain everyone they encounter? :rofl:

He should order the troops to fire on illegals. We would only have to shoot a few of the little bastards before the rest would get the message.

We have lost our sovereignty if we allow other countries to export their poverty to us.

The job of the US military is to protect our sovereignty by force if necessary.

The filthy Democrats wanting to import more Democrat voters should not be justification for giving up our sovereignty.
Shoot illegals....and how do they identify illegals to shoot?

Anyone attempting to cross the border?

PERFECT.
I rest my case.

You are welcome to move to some pseudo-fascist Eastern European state like Russia or Belarus, if you need an all-powerful state to protect your "safety".

Why?
I find it easier to stay put and expect my government to carry out the will of the people.
Why do you struggle to understand that good Americans value the US Constitution and prefer that elected officials adhere to it?
Why is it hard to believe that good American people prefer their nation to stay American?
If your preference is to live among Mexicans why don’t you and all your twisted un-American buddies just move to Mexico?

Sorry, statist. You ceded the "Constitutional" ground a long time ago, with your fascist fantasies.

NEGATIVE....I taught you something today...you learned about how the POTUS can deploy the National Guard for federal law enforcement. You can thank me for the lesson later.
Nothing I’ve “fantasized” about is unconstitutional. Try again....Doc

Whatever you say, brownshirt.

Sorry pal. It would not be executing laws, it would be defending the countries borders.

fa7eac86d290d1ae1c3d4bbd806ba88d8b0c157d7b600444c2dca5c42f9a206c.jpg

No, patrolling the streets demanding to see papers is not "defending the borders".

(Watch this folks...let me show you something fascinating.)

So Doctor, would you object to your President going the extra mile to ensure your safety and to protect you fiscally by allowing federal agents to patrol our streets and communities?
Would you object to the use of stop and identify as a method to streamline the operation and ensure fiscal efficiency?

(pretty straight forward line of questioning...right? think about how any normal, stand-up, good American would answer these questions...now watch how an alt-Lefty will follow up....wait and listen folks...here comes the spin)

PERFECT.
I rest my case.

Sorry Moon Bat but the Supreme Court said that immigration control is the sole responsibility of the Federal government.

Besides, you Moon Bats would be screaming like a little school girl if we sent a militia to the border to deal with the flood of illegal taco eating Democrat voting welfare queens, wouldn't you?

Last edited:
For you legal scholars....Can Trump authorize federal agents to use stop and identify?
With one year already behind us the Trump admin is working against time. It’s time to get stupid aggressive, no more waiting for funding and bipartisan bullshit.
Trump needs to declare war on illegal immigration, write whatever EO he needs to write and use defense funds if need be. Send the DACA “Nightmares” packing and scare the southern cockroaches home...deploy the Guard with iCE agents to patrol the streets of sanctuary cities and lay the hammer down on employers immediately.
Can this be done through EO?

The question becomes what do you really want? Bill C allowed stop and frisk with no warrant, Bush tore up the 4th amendment. At some point we have to say enough is enough.

I think good Americans have spoken...they’re definitely saying enough is enough....The only way we will ever put a dent in the 20-50 million that we know are here is if we get stupid aggressive with it. Stop and identify and an efficient, streamline pathway to deportation has to be implemented and used.

For you legal scholars....Can Trump authorize federal agents to use stop and identify?
With one year already behind us the Trump admin is working against time. It’s time to get stupid aggressive, no more waiting for funding and bipartisan bullshit.
Trump needs to declare war on illegal immigration, write whatever EO he needs to write and use defense funds if need be. Send the DACA “Nightmares” packing and scare the southern cockroaches home...deploy the Guard with iCE agents to patrol the streets of sanctuary cities and lay the hammer down on employers immediately.

Not technically, but it can be done with enough cowards supporting the policy. Any time you have mobs of frightened idiots, you can make shit happen!

Not technically, but it can be done with enough cowards supporting the policy. Any time you have mobs of frightened idiots, you can make shit happen!

When you say “cowards” and “frightened idiots” are you referring to law abiding REAL citizens that expect elected officials to uphold and adhere to the Constitution?

Well, I'm glad that you realize that your desires go directly against against the Constitution.

But that’s not what I said or “realized” at all.
The Posse Comitatus Act simply prohibits federal authorities from acting on behalf of state and local law enforcement and from enforcing domestic policy.
You must have forgot that immigration is a federal matter?

That's not what the Posse Comitatus Act says.

From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress ; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section and any person willfully violating the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction thereof shall be punished by fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding two years or by both such fine and imprisonment.

The Posse Comitatus Act makes it illegal for the military to be used in the enforcement of any laws on US soil. It is not limited to prohibiting the military from enforcing "state and local matters".

Immigration law is a law. The military cannot be used to enforce the law in this country.
Sorry pal. It would not be executing laws, it would be defending the countries borders.

fa7eac86d290d1ae1c3d4bbd806ba88d8b0c157d7b600444c2dca5c42f9a206c.jpg

No, patrolling the streets demanding to see papers is not "defending the borders".
Puny stuff, even for you. The national guard may certainly be deployed on the border to protect it.

You have even failed in your pedantry.
That will work out well....Esequiel Hernández Jr. - Wikipedia.

When will you figure out the scam artist in the White House is playing you with the immigration story he promotes. Is there an immigration problem? Yes. Is it being presented to you by Trump accurately or responsibly? No.
first off, illegals are not immigrants, so your entire basis of an argument is terminated. second, illegals are not immigrants, so your entire basis is terminated. Third, illegals are not immigrants, so your entire basis is terminated, etc, etc, etc.

When will you figure out the scam artist in the White House is playing you with the immigration story he promotes. Is there an immigration problem? Yes. Is it being presented to you by Trump accurately or responsibly? No.

Well, Trump isn’t really the one coming up with all the data on how illegal immigration effects good Americans. You know that...right? What would make you think we count on Trump for this info? Did you guys always wait to get your information from Hussein or something?
Most of us sane folks get our information from sources that specialize in compiling X data.
Do you have some information regarding illegal immigration and its effects that you’d like to share?
illegals are not immigrants.

Lol he’s not even doing that, and you want him to order the National Guard to fly in and detain everyone they encounter? :rofl:

He should order the troops to fire on illegals. We would only have to shoot a few of the little bastards before the rest would get the message.

We have lost our sovereignty if we allow other countries to export their poverty to us.

The filthy Democrats wanting to import more Democrat voters should not be justification for giving up our sovereignty.
So you think the job of our military is to patrol our streets and murder random civilians that look "illegal"?

I think we need to stop the filthy ass Beaners and other assorted assholes from illegally coming into this country.

If our border patrol is unable to do it then we need to supplement it with the military. If that means pursuing the enemy then so be it. Where is General Pershing when we need him?

However, all of that would be necessary once the word got around that we wasted a dozen or so on the border with Cobra gunships.

If I was Commander in Chief I would patrol the border with troops from Ft Bliss and Ft Hood. Do a little training along the border with orders to shoot any goddamn illegal they see coming over the border.

We need our troops protecting our border a lot more than we need them protecting other countries borders, don't you agree?

As far as going after Illegals already hiding in this country maybe we should assign that job to the ATF because they are worthless otherwise. Maybe instead of the FBI illegally using fake dossiers supplied by the Democrats to spy on Americans maybe they should be retrained to go after illegals.
Esequiel Hernández Jr. - Wikipedia. THis worked out so well.

When one is 5’ tall, brown, smells like a cross between Modello and ass, can’t speak English and don’t have an iD...the odds are in your favor at that point.....go ahead and shoot.
I know many American citizens who look like that....many of them Italian American.........as for the rest, we know you'd be too afraid to even get close to someone, let alone take the time to talk to them to find out if they speak English. I'd love to see you go and ask someone for ID too.

So, just shoot anyone crossing the border, eh? #MAGA!!!!

So you think the job of our military is to patrol our streets and murder random civilians that look "illegal"?

I think we need to stop the filthy ass Beaners and other assorted assholes from illegally coming into this country.

If our border patrol is unable to do it then we need to supplement it with the military. If that means pursuing the enemy then so be it. Where is General Pershing when we need him?

However, all of that would be necessary once the word got around that we wasted a dozen or so on the border with Cobra gunships.

If I was Commander in Chief I would patrol the border with troops from Ft Bliss and Ft Hood. Do a little training along the border with orders to shoot any goddamn illegal they see coming over the border.

We need our troops protecting our border a lot more than we need them protecting other countries borders, don't you agree?

As far as going after Illegals already hiding in this country maybe we should assign that job to the ATF because they are worthless otherwise. Maybe instead of the FBI illegally using fake dossiers supplied by the Democrats to spy on Americans maybe they should be retrained to go after illegals.

There’s always unintended casualties in war.

You mean like this?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-133-0703-19_Polen_Litzmannstadt_Juden_hinter_Stacheldraht-640x429.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-030-0780-26_Krakau_Razzia_von_deutscher_Ordnungspolizei-640x425.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-017-1065-44A_Frankreich_Demarkationslinie_Kontrollposten-640x434.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-027-1476-22A_Marseille_Gare_dArenc._Deportation_von_Juden-640x430.jpg

So, just shoot anyone crossing the border, eh? #MAGA!!!!

Under current circumstances, is there a reason not to?

You mean like this?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-133-0703-19_Polen_Litzmannstadt_Juden_hinter_Stacheldraht-640x429.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-030-0780-26_Krakau_Razzia_von_deutscher_Ordnungspolizei-640x425.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-017-1065-44A_Frankreich_Demarkationslinie_Kontrollposten-640x434.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-027-1476-22A_Marseille_Gare_dArenc._Deportation_von_Juden-640x430.jpg

Of all the boneheaded nonsense. The Jews in Germany were citizens of Germany.

There's also intended casualties.

96a08c2e2ef4b5f2c49431a080a754f8.jpg

Like what happened to your side in 1865, and 1945.

You're a loser pal, headed for another epic loss.

Those who hide under their beds and get others to do their dirty work usually aren't those casualties.

There's also intended casualties.

96a08c2e2ef4b5f2c49431a080a754f8.jpg

Like what happened to your side in 1865, and 1945.

You're a loser pal, headed for another epic loss.

Those who hide under their beds and get others to do their dirty work usually aren't those casualties.

A question bleeding heart fools are terrified to answer....Will one of you sack up?
Why are you so against law, order and the U.S. Constitution?

Forum List

Back