Photoshop Wasserman for next group pic

This is only political because it involves Nancy Pelosi and it is a way to play gotcha politics with her and the democratic leadership, even though there really isn't a whole lot of "gotcha" here. A few members weren't able to make the photo shoot so they photoshopped them in so that they would still be included. It wasn't hidden or lied about and at the end of the day it is just a nice photograph commemorating women. If this makes the news cycle for more than a day it will be indicative of the slimy direction that politics continues to go towards and how people are continuing to make something out of nothing while claiming to still somehow be above it all.

Fine for our government to use digital editing techniques to misrepresent events / places where our politicians attend, then?

Wow.

It is just a photograph of female members that was photoshopped for pretty innocent reasons. It's not a matter of national security, national trust, national intrigue, or anything beyond a photograph that was meant to be positive and inclusive. This is just not news i'm sorry.

NBC carried it on national news tonight. MSN had it in there top banner stories for a while this afternoon. You would be wrong.

I question that Doc, Ms. Parker fails to mention the other three Congresswomen who were also late. It sounds more like she took the picture and some antedotals from Pelosi to write it.

No, that's the type of thing that reporters get into a lot of trouble doing. I'm certain that the reporter was there.

This story: Nancy Pelosi defends doctored photos | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog - seems to imply that the doctored photo was never released to the press, only posted on Pelosi's flikr account - and, from the credits on the pictures at the top, the undoctored one was released to the AP.

Good point about the reporter.

Fine for our government to use digital editing techniques to misrepresent events / places where our politicians attend, then?

Wow.

It is just a photograph of female members that was photoshopped for pretty innocent reasons. It's not a matter of national security, national trust, national intrigue, or anything beyond a photograph that was meant to be positive and inclusive. This is just not news i'm sorry.

NBC carried it on national news tonight. MSN had it in there top banner stories for a while this afternoon. You would be wrong.

I don't know if you can blame someone for disagreeing with what major networks think of as "News".

I don't think "Honey Boo-Boo" is news, yet all the networks seem to think so.

Wow.

It's sensationalism at best which is why it is national news. It gets people talking, but that's all it serves.

Wow.

I wouldn't expect a Leftist to care about right or wrong.

LOL

I really don't have to be a leftist or a rightist to be able to tell what's important or not. This is the equivalent to a school picture for congressional members.

I don't know if you can blame someone for disagreeing with what major networks think of as "News".

(watch the pussy duck this direct question)

Is it wrong for our government to use digital editing to misrepresent the events our politicans attend, or not?

Simple question.

Is it wrong for our government to use digital editing to misrepresent the events our politicans attend, or not?

Simple question.

Sure.

But they didn't do that.

Next question?

Simple question.

Sure.

But they didn't do that.

Next question?

Those Congresswomen were at that photoshoot, then?

What was "misrepresented"?

Your pretense of integrity as you get your ass handed to you.

LOL

It would have been "wrong" for anyone to have claimed that those other Congresswomen were there, or possibly even "wrong" to imply they were there by not mentioning it - but neither of those things happened.

You just lie thru your teeth, but then again, you are a Liberal and integrity is not expected of you.

Those Congresswomen were NOT there for the photoshoot, and our government pasted their images in pretending that they were.

Which of course is the entire issue.

LOL

Your pretense of integrity as you get your ass handed to you.

LOL

It would have been "wrong" for anyone to have claimed that those other Congresswomen were there, or possibly even "wrong" to imply they were there by not mentioning it - but neither of those things happened.

You just lie thru your teeth, but then again, you are a Liberal and integrity is not expected of you.

Those Congresswomen were NOT there for the photoshoot, and our government pasted their images in pretending that they were.

LOL

No one "pretended" they were there.

LOL

No one "pretended" they were there.

LOL. You are a fucking idiot.

They also keep me updated on the latest adventures of the Kardashian skanks. What's your point?

Forum List

Back