Why is the whining over the payroll tax holiday expiration only starting now?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Why is the whining over the payroll tax holiday expiration only starting now? You righties had to have known it was going to happen - you did nothing. Did FOX just not give their marching orders until now?

Why is the whining over the payroll tax holiday expiration only starting now? You righties had to have known it was going to happen - you did nothing. Did FOX just not give their marching orders until now?

Lol, conservatives knew this was coming, and it's just stating. Liberals are whining about it , and some are blaming bush for their tax increase. That's what they get for believing everything obama says, like only the rich taxes going up. I thought stupid was forever, but liberals are proving ignorance could be also.

Last edited:
I find it amusing (not!) the whining and gnashing of teeth over the tax cut expiration astronomically exceeds the cheering and thanking given by them to Obama when the tax cut was enacted in the first place.

They have paid less taxes for the past two years than they otherwise would have, thanks to Obama, and have somehow managed to find a way to piss and moan about it! :confused:

Because Obama...

Last edited:

Lol, conservatives knew this was coming, and it's just stating. Liberals are whining about it , and some are blaming bush for their tax increase. That's what they get for believing everything obama says, like only the rich taxes going up. I thought stupid was forever, but liberals are proving ignorance could be also.

All the threads "whining" about this have been started by "Conservatives".

And if Obama was a republican they would have been started by liberals such is politics.

And if Obama was a republican they would have been started by liberals such is politics.

True, but irrelevant.

My post was in response to the one I quoted, not a general statement.

Maybe we actually thought that Obama was smart enough to extend it since there's so many people that can't afford to pay more right now. But, guess we were wrong! He actually doesn't care!

Conservatives can't shut up about how, according to them, Medicare and Social Security are going broke,

but then they piss and moan about a payroll tax cut expiring,

when the payroll tax pays Medicare and SS.

Do they do it to be annoying trolls, or because they really are that stupid?

Conservatives can't shut up about how, according to them, Medicare and Social Security are going broke,

but then they piss and moan about a payroll tax cut expiring,

when the payroll tax pays Medicare and SS.

Do they do it to be annoying trolls, or because they really are that stupid?

most of them aren't trolls.

The payroll tax cut cost over 200 billion in lost revenue in the 2 years it was in effect.

If you complain about SS and Medicare going broke, AND you complain about not keeping the payroll tax cut in place,

you are irrational. To put it politely.

Payroll taxes never should have been cut in the first place.

Maybe we actually thought that Obama was smart enough to extend it since there's so many people that can't afford to pay more right now. But, guess we were wrong! He actually doesn't care!

The last time, when Obama did extend it, all we heard was "He's bankrupting Social Security" from the Right.

Hilarious, isn't it? As I remember it, payroll taxes really aren't taxes anyway because we've been told over and over again that 47% of Americans don't pay taxes. Now all of a sudden they do and on top of that, Obama is going to make them pay even more, even though the payroll tax cut was never intended to be permanent anyway.

All I can do is laugh at the idiocy.

Forum List

Back