Photoshop Wasserman for next group pic

A little unclear in the article Doc, but it looks like Pelosi's office made the notation in an email to the House Democratic women in the picture.

So, apparently the story came from here - A Snapshot of the Growing Ranks of Women in Congress - NYTimes.com - a NYTimes blog from before the picture was released.

No one tried to pass the photo off as unedited. It was common knowledge, at the time the picture was taken, that the latecomers would be photoshopped in.

White House War on Women Escalates

White House War on Women Escalates | Washington Free Beacon

The White House’s Flickr account recently released a photo of President Barack Obama and his top advisers. The complete absence of women in the image is another reminder that females are underrepresented in Obama’s staff.

Photoshop to the rescue!

The article also says the women get paid "slightly" less then the men. They say it is 18 percent which I think is more then "slightly." If this were Bush the left would be swallowing their tongues.

A little unclear in the article Doc, but it looks like Pelosi's office made the notation in an email to the House Democratic women in the picture.

So, apparently the story came from here - A Snapshot of the Growing Ranks of Women in Congress - NYTimes.com - a NYTimes blog from before the picture was released.

No one tried to pass the photo off as unedited. It was common knowledge, at the time the picture was taken, that the latecomers would be photoshopped in.

Sorry a doctored picture is a lie. Seems hard to believe that ALL the women were somewhere else.

Sorry a doctored picture is a lie. Seems hard to believe that ALL the women were somewhere else.

I think you might have mistakenly wandered into the wrong thread.

I don't see where your article shows it was common knowledge. The article's pic has Wasserman and crew missing if you note. A news agency is the one who called foul, and rightfully so. A simple explanation AND apology would have been great.

Instead, excuses. The point of this thread, besides watching the left continue with excuses here...

I suppose actually reading the OP would have killed some of you. lol

Is the pic a big deal in and of itself? Nope.

Why did I post the thread? Because, it is a reflection of Congress. Because it is a reflection of how liberals respond. Excuses.

You guys fell for it hook, line and sinker. You made my point perfectly and I thank you.

Yeah right. Nice excuse :lol:

Best you had huh? Poor little Josefk.

Excuses excuses

Most guys would have just crawled off in defeat, but Josefk just keeps praying he'll get some traction.

Most people would have crawled off in disgrace after posting possibly THE dumbest thread in recent USMB history, but saveliberty keeps coming back for more.

First it was, "Look at these assholes deceiving us and wasting taxpayer money!". Now it's, "Hey you libs fell right into my trap! You didn't realize that I was kidding!"

You fucking fail you dumb ass twat

Why is this thread of fail still in the Politics Forum? It should have been moved to The Rubber Room about 8 pages ago.

Most guys would have just crawled off in defeat, but Josefk just keeps praying he'll get some traction.

Most people would have crawled off in disgrace after posting possibly THE dumbest thread in recent USMB history, but saveliberty keeps coming back for more.

First it was, "Look at these assholes deceiving us and wasting taxpayer money!". Now it's, "Hey you libs fell right into my trap! You didn't realize that I was kidding!"

You fucking fail you dumb ass twat

Please feel free to post where I said the part bolded. Your butt hurt is noted.

Why is this thread of fail still in the Politics Forum? It should have been moved to The Rubber Room about 8 pages ago.

Because its on topic, except where you're trying to derail it.

I don't see where your article shows it was common knowledge. The article's pic has Wasserman and crew missing if you note. A news agency is the one who called foul, and rightfully so. A simple explanation AND apology would have been great.

Instead, excuses. The point of this thread, besides watching the left continue with excuses here...

An "explanation" was given as the pictures were being taken.

What should they "apologize" for?

Forum List

Back