Photoshop Wasserman for next group pic

It would have been "wrong" for anyone to have claimed that those other Congresswomen were there, or possibly even "wrong" to imply they were there by not mentioning it - but neither of those things happened.

You just lie thru your teeth, but then again, you are a Liberal and integrity is not expected of you.

Those Congresswomen were NOT there for the photoshoot, and our government pasted their images in pretending that they were.

Which of course is the entire issue.

LOL

No one "pretended" they were there.

But you said earlier they were all aware the pic would be photo shopped. Reason being...they weren't all there. To me at least four of them pretended to be there.

It's bullshit...a government document is manipulated because four people cannot bother to be on time? And, the four persons made the others wait in the cold?

Bullshit and rude.

A Holiday card is a "government document"?

I agree :rofl: This the best the Right has after the 1012 election cycle, complaining @ xmas cards :eusa_eh: :clap2: :lol: :eusa_boohoo:

Well, that would be 2012...and if you read the link it doesn't say it was for a Christmas card.

But you said earlier they were all aware the pic would be photo shopped. Reason being...they weren't all there. To me at least four of them pretended to be there.

Do you remember back in grade school when you were absent on photo day?

The yearbook class photo would reflect 'Saveliberty, not pictured.'

Now you can just have Wasserman step in for ya!

According to 'thedoctor', Saveliberty was present and accounted for!

According to 'thedoctor', Saveliberty was present and accounted for!

Photographic evidence indicates I was enrolled simultaneously at three schools that year.

Forum List

Back