Philly Mayor : 'You've damaged your own race'

Slavery in the US actually RETARDED economic development. The use of such a backward method of production in the american south is why the the economy of the north developed so much faster, and why the the north won the american civil war.

We have done that. Time and time again. The fact that you can't grow up and see it is your problem.

Africans only sold prisoners of war as slaves to generate funds to buy the weaponry they needed to keep the devil from destroying their kingdoms. This was neccesitated by the presence and practice of your devil ancestors. Our warfare, which until the days of Chaka Zulu was intended to minimalize bloodshed, could not match the killing power of your devil ancestors. We needed to obtain that weaponry to defend our territories. As usual, lightweight devils such as yourself attempt to gloss over the facts by presenting a portion of the story. As usual, when the truth comes out, the devil is always left holdin the bag. There may have been a few devils like Clintion who acknowledge your peoples' devilishment. However, that acknowledgment does not change the social practices that continue to disenfranchise my people to this day. Until the system is changed everything else is just lip service.

And how did that work out for them? Why are most of the countries in Africa considered "third world"?

Because your devil ancestors, through their avaricious colonial aspirations, gained control of the natural resources of Africa and uses those ressources to promote their own economic agenda, leaving the masses of poor disenfranchised masses to fend for themselves. More of the devilishment of your people at work. You and those who think like you may consider it justified, but I doubt that Karma will. The devil's day is coming.

The guy's 100% correct. Thus, he'll likely be attacked as an Uncle Tom and whatnot. Oh, well. He can always ask Bill Cosby for some advice once that stuff starts up.

The vast vast majority of the black community, present and to come, is doomed unless they make significant changes, but I don't see it ever happening.

The black community is doomed alright, but only because America is doomed. The only way to prevent the impending doom of America is to seperate the races. Whites are the cause of all of the racism and racial discrimination we see in the world. It is your legacy so stop complaining. I'm sure your devil ancestors didn't complain about all the expense free labor they got for 300 years, and your rich devil brothers in Washington and on Wall Street aren't complaining now as they reap all the benefits from the forced disenfranchisement of my people. The growing divide between the rich and poor attests to this. These posts show that modern whites are as devilish in their thinking today as they have ever been. I will be glad beyond words, on the day when almighty God in his own good time removes the devil from our planet. The people of the world will only have peace once the peace breaker has been removed...

Yep, black people can be racist too.

Oh how wrong you are. Blacks aren't racist. We are only responding to a set of social conditions and circumstances intentionally set in motion by your devil ancestors.

What does Africans selling other other Africans have to do with the inhumane treatment of black people in America by whites? Those whites who bought those blacks sure as hell were not buying them nobly to give them a better life in America. If we're ever going to past racism in America there has to be some acknowledgement of the fact that whites did treat blacks like dirt in America instead of evading the obvious out of guilt.

We have done that. Time and time again. The fact that you can't grow up and see it is your problem.

We have *NOT* done that when retards like daveman bringing up Africans selling other Africans as a distraction to make Africans look guilty for the crimes of whites in America.
Hey, dumbfuck: Point out a white slave owner in America today. Point out a black slave in America today.

Hint: There aren't any. The sooner you grow up and realize that nobody owes you anything because of something that happened in the past, the sooner you can be a productive member of society.

Part of Malcolm's rant is based on the theory of afrocentrism, ie, blacks discovered everything before da evil white man, etc. It's worth a read of the wikipedia article on afrocentrism to see how discredited that idea is by mainline historians and anthropologists. :rolleyes:

"Mainline historians" are the ones responsible for the conspiracy of silence that has prevented these facts from seeing the light of day in the first place. Afrocentrism is another "ism" and my people don't create isms. "Ism" are created to divide and that is the mark of the devil. We are right brained. Our people have historically practiced synthetic thinking. How can you say we didn't discover everything when the historical record stated that by the time your people first steped onto the world stage civilization was already in full swing. If we didn't discover it who did?

So a link constitutes a fact? This info comes directly from books I've read and have in my position. You have heard of books haven't you?

Not necessarily. But it would help your argument and it would give something other than just you're say so. Yes I've heard of books. Harry Potter is a a series of books but I wouldn't take them as factual.

Sounds to me like you are being evasive. I provided names and dates. Do the research. Unless you'd like a list of books. Somehow, if a simple google search to a guy who is already on the computer is too much to handle then I know it would be an exercise in futility to list books for you to read. But hey, you are from the superior stock right? If the son of slaves such as myself can have a functioning knowledge of these facts that he can recall from memory shouldn't the superior slave master be able to do the same? Or are you and I disproving the myth of white intellectual superiority as we speak?

You made the claim, you provide the evidence to back it up. Otherwise your bullshit will be dismissed as just that.....bullshit.

We have *NOT* done that when retards like daveman bringing up Africans selling other Africans as a distraction to make Africans look guilty for the crimes of whites in America.
Hey, dumbfuck: Point out a white slave owner in America today. Point out a black slave in America today.

Hint: There aren't any. The sooner you grow up and realize that nobody owes you anything because of something that happened in the past, the sooner you can be a productive member of society.

As I pointed out earlier, the 2nd biggest black market industry is white slavery. White girls being sold into sexual slavery to whitemen. Do some research and step out of the dark ages. Once again, I provide facts and all devils can do in response is immature name calling. What a marvelous representative for your race you turned out to be.

The whiteman gave the slaves their freedom?!?! How did they become slaves in the first place?

You're people enslaved them and sold them to the white man.

Once again you show your ignorance. I pointed out earlier that the selling of Africans by Africans did not begin until the 17th century. Prince Henry the Navigator presented a group of kidnapped Africans to the pope in 1455. Bartholomew De Las Casas began the slave trade in the "new world" in 1555. You stand corrected.

Slavery in Africa, the institution of slavery as it existed in Africa, and the effects of world slave-trade systems on African people and societies. As in most of the world, slavery, or involuntary human servitude, was practiced across Africa from prehistoric times to the modern era

Slavery existed in some of Africa's earliest organized societies. More than 3,500 years ago, ancient Egyptians raided neighboring societies for slaves, and the buying and selling of slaves were regular activities in cities along the Nile River. However, whereas the Egyptians left behind written records of their activities, most other early African states and societies did not.

You stand corrected.

It is low IQ's that have enslaved blacks the longest.

As I pointed out earlier, the 2nd biggest black market industry is white slavery. White girls being sold into sexual slavery to whitemen. Do some research and step out of the dark ages. Once again, I provide facts and all devils can do in response is immature name calling. What a marvelous representative for your race you turned out to be.

As I've said before. your word does not constitute a fact.

Now either produce documentation that backs up ALL your claims or STFU.

Part of Malcolm's rant is based on the theory of afrocentrism, ie, blacks discovered everything before da evil white man, etc. It's worth a read of the wikipedia article on afrocentrism to see how discredited that idea is by mainline historians and anthropologists. :rolleyes:

"Mainline historians" are the ones responsible for the conspiracy of silence that has prevented these facts from seeing the light of day in the first place. Afrocentrism is another "ism" and my people don't create isms. "Ism" are created to divide and that is the mark of the devil. We are right brained. Our people have historically practiced synthetic thinking. How can you say we didn't discover everything when the historical record stated that by the time your people first steped onto the world stage civilization was already in full swing. If we didn't discover it who did?

There was civilization in the middle east and africa during the european dark ages, but that was in northern ARABIC cultures, not subsaharan black africa. Further, the arabs were mostly preserving roman and helenistic achievements after the collapse of the roman empire, not creating much new themselves.

P.S.: To malcolm - you are making big claims, and in science big claims require big proof, and I haven't seen any from you. Or is the concept of proof just another trick of the "debil white man"? :lol:

Not necessarily. But it would help your argument and it would give something other than just you're say so. Yes I've heard of books. Harry Potter is a a series of books but I wouldn't take them as factual.

Sounds to me like you are being evasive. I provided names and dates. Do the research. Unless you'd like a list of books. Somehow, if a simple google search to a guy who is already on the computer is too much to handle then I know it would be an exercise in futility to list books for you to read. But hey, you are from the superior stock right? If the son of slaves such as myself can have a functioning knowledge of these facts that he can recall from memory shouldn't the superior slave master be able to do the same? Or are you and I disproving the myth of white intellectual superiority as we speak?

You made the claim, you provide the evidence to back it up. Otherwise your bullshit will be dismissed as just that.....bullshit.

I provided the evidence, which can be found in the work of such scholars as J.A. Rodgers, John Henrik Clarke, and Cheikh Anta Diop. I'm not doing your homework for you. Your profanity and your attempt at evasiveness does not change the facts. The facts stand for themselves and your inability to confront them only speaks of your own cowardice.

P.S.: To malcolm - you are making big claims, and in science big claims require big proof, and I haven't seen any from you. Or is the concept of proof just another trick of the "debil white man"? :lol:

If you use words like "Debil", You must be a redneck.

I provided the evidence, which can be found in the work of such scholars as J.A. Rodgers, John Henrik Clarke, and Cheikh Anta Diop. I'm not doing your homework for you. Your profanity and your attempt at evasiveness does not change the facts. The facts stand for themselves and your inability to confront them only speaks of your own cowardice.

Your credibility is worthless.

You haven't produced any facts.

Dropping names does not make it a fact. Just admit that you cannot provide any evidence and save what little credibility you may have left.

There was civilization in the middle east and africa during the european dark ages, but that was in northern ARABIC cultures, not subsaharan black africa. Further, the arabs were mostly preserving roman and helenistic achievements after the collapse of the roman empire, not creating much new themselves.

If that's true what say you about Ethiopia? You forgot that the Romans learned what they learned from the Greeks who were taught by who? The egyptians. These wre not arabs. They were blacks, given the name "Moor" from the latin "mauru"s meaning black by your devil ancestors in testimony to who they really were. The empires of Mali, Songhay, and Ghana were all black not Arab. Civilization begain in central africa, which qualifies as sub saharan and from there spread to the world. I'm afraid you are wrong.

Man I need to educated you because sub-Saharan Africa was full of civilizations, from Mali, Songhai, Ghana, Kanem-Bornu, Djenne-Jao, Takrur, etc and these were civilizations created by blacks not Arabs.

Another strawman, all the powers that be have to do is dismantle the systematic racism that hurts both blacks and whites. It was you who brought Africans selling Africans I just pointed out that that was irrelevant to events that happened in America.

Nonsense, the opponents of so called "Afrocentrism" like to use the most extreme and fringe positions of so called Afrocentrists as strawman arguments to beat on as a way to totally discredit it, except for the claims of the fringe there is not one Afrocentric claim that has been refuted, name one.

Your credibility is worthless.

You haven't produced any facts.

Dropping names does not make it a fact. Just admit that you cannot provide any evidence and save what little credibility you may have left.

Dropping names? How is that worse than just posting a link that may not even be factual like your good buddy Tank? The Gutians, the writings of PtahHotep, the work of such emminent scholars as J.A. Rodgers, John Henrik Clarke, and Cheikh Anta Diop, all counts as references. It seems to me that perhaps you are afraid that if you check into any of these sources you will find how wrong you are. You are comfortable in your little imaginary world of "white supremacy", and if someone upset your little paradigm you'd probably kill yourself. It's alright I understand. Some white men have nothing else to make their lives worthwhile. They NEED to feel superior to something. Even though deep down they know that they aren't. Well I'm sorry my freind, the time of your perceived superiority has come and gone. Guess you're gonna have to get you a pet or something. Try a hamster, I'm sure you can find something inferior in the hamster to take comfort in.

Forum List

Back