Philly Mayor : 'You've damaged your own race'

You're people enslaved them and sold them to the white man.

Once again you show your ignorance. I pointed out earlier that the selling of Africans by Africans did not begin until the 17th century. Prince Henry the Navigator presented a group of kidnapped Africans to the pope in 1455. Bartholomew De Las Casas began the slave trade in the "new world" in 1555. You stand corrected.

Slavery in Africa, the institution of slavery as it existed in Africa, and the effects of world slave-trade systems on African people and societies. As in most of the world, slavery, or involuntary human servitude, was practiced across Africa from prehistoric times to the modern era

Slavery existed in some of Africa's earliest organized societies. More than 3,500 years ago, ancient Egyptians raided neighboring societies for slaves, and the buying and selling of slaves were regular activities in cities along the Nile River. However, whereas the Egyptians left behind written records of their activities, most other early African states and societies did not.

You stand corrected.

Noone ever said the institution of slavery began with your devil ancestors. Only the particularly rapacious, inhumane, and murderous brand that your devil ancestors created. As I pointed out earlier, Africans took prisoners of war as slaves. It was these societies that began to sell their prisoners to your devil ancestors as was pointed out earlier. However, slaves had rights, could own property, coud attain education, and could purchase their freedom. This was not the case with your devil ancestors' version of slavery. The psychological carry over is thus not apparent in other slavery systems. Yet your devil ancestors robbed my ancestors of knowledge of self, their history and their culture. Social scientists will tell you that those three factors determine a peoples ability to collectivize and become productive. Your devil ancestors intentionally robbed my people of this cultural cement, the result is the debauchery you see amongst my people today. I do not stand corrected. You were responding without reading what you were responding to.

I provided the evidence, which can be found in the work of such scholars as J.A. Rodgers, John Henrik Clarke, and Cheikh Anta Diop. I'm not doing your homework for you. Your profanity and your attempt at evasiveness does not change the facts. The facts stand for themselves and your inability to confront them only speaks of your own cowardice.

Your credibility is worthless.

You haven't produced any facts.

Dropping names does not make it a fact. Just admit that you cannot provide any evidence and save what little credibility you may have left.

Dropping names? How is that worse than just posting a link that may not even be factual like your good buddy Tank? The Gutians, the writings of PtahHotep, the work of such emminent scholars as J.A. Rodgers, John Henrik Clarke, and Cheikh Anta Diop, all counts as references. It seems to me that perhaps you are afraid that if you check into any of these sources you will find how wrong you are. You are comfortable in your little imaginary world of "white supremacy", and if someone upset your little paradigm you'd probably kill yourself. It's alright I understand. Some white men have nothing else to make their lives worthwhile. They NEED to feel superior to something. Even though deep down they know that they aren't. Well I'm sorry my freind, the time of your perceived superiority has come and gone. Guess you're gonna have to get you a pet or something. Try a hamster, I'm sure you can find something inferior in the hamster to take comfort in.

The burden of proof lies with you. And you have shown that you cannot provide any factual evidence to anything you've claimed. Therefore your claims mean nothing.

Once again you show your ignorance. I pointed out earlier that the selling of Africans by Africans did not begin until the 17th century. Prince Henry the Navigator presented a group of kidnapped Africans to the pope in 1455. Bartholomew De Las Casas began the slave trade in the "new world" in 1555. You stand corrected.

Slavery in Africa, the institution of slavery as it existed in Africa, and the effects of world slave-trade systems on African people and societies. As in most of the world, slavery, or involuntary human servitude, was practiced across Africa from prehistoric times to the modern era

Slavery existed in some of Africa's earliest organized societies. More than 3,500 years ago, ancient Egyptians raided neighboring societies for slaves, and the buying and selling of slaves were regular activities in cities along the Nile River. However, whereas the Egyptians left behind written records of their activities, most other early African states and societies did not.

You stand corrected.

Noone ever said the institution of slavery began with your devil ancestors. Only the particularly rapacious, inhumane, and murderous brand that your devil ancestors created. As I pointed out earlier, Africans took prisoners of war as slaves. It was these societies that began to sell their prisoners to your devil ancestors as was pointed out earlier. However, slaves had rights, could own property, coud attain education, and could purchase their freedom. This was not the case with your devil ancestors' version of slavery. The psychological carry over is thus not apparent in other slavery systems. Yet your devil ancestors robbed my ancestors of knowledge of self, their history and their culture. Social scientists will tell you that those three factors determine a peoples ability to collectivize and become productive. Your devil ancestors intentionally robbed my people of this cultural cement, the result is the debauchery you see amongst my people today. I do not stand corrected. You were responding without reading what you were responding to.

You claimed "the selling of Africans by Africans did not begin until the 17th century", I've provided a link that contradicts that.

You on the other hand have yet to provide anything to substantiate any of your claims.

How could my ancestors have robbed your ancestors if, as you have claimed, they were intellectually superior?

You stand corrected.

You claimed "the selling of Africans by Africans did not begin until the 17th century", I've provided a link that contradicts that.

You on the other hand have yet to provide anything to substantiate any of your claims.

How could my ancestors have robbed your ancestors if, as you have claimed, they were intellectually superior?

The selling of Africans by Africans to your devil ancestors began in the 17th century. You are really reaching. I've given evidence, you have yet to address it. An unfactual link does not constitue proof, I gave you a set of occurences, dates, and some names of some emminent shcolars who have documented this work. Your ancestors robbed my ancestors because my ancestors welcomed them as brethren, just like the Native American did. How were we to know you would behave so devilishly?

The selling of Africans by Africans to your devil ancestors began in the 17th century. You are really reaching. I've given evidence, you have yet to address it. An unfactual link does not constitue proof, I gave you a set of occurences, dates, and some names of some emminent shcolars who have documented this work. Your ancestors robbed my ancestors because my ancestors welcomed them as brethren, just like the Native American did. How were we to know you would behave so devilishly?

And before that Africans sold Africans to other Africans.

You have given NO evidence. Like I said, you saying so isn't evidence.

Anyone can make up names and dates, you have shown nothing to support any claim you have made.

"Mainline historians" are the ones responsible for the conspiracy of silence that has prevented these facts from seeing the light of day in the first place. Afrocentrism is another "ism" and my people don't create isms. "Ism" are created to divide and that is the mark of the devil. We are right brained. Our people have historically practiced synthetic thinking. How can you say we didn't discover everything when the historical record stated that by the time your people first steped onto the world stage civilization was already in full swing. If we didn't discover it who did?

There was civilization in the middle east and africa during the european dark ages, but that was in northern ARABIC cultures, not subsaharan black africa. Further, the arabs were mostly preserving roman and helenistic achievements after the collapse of the roman empire, not creating much new themselves.

If that's true what say you about Ethiopia? You forgot that the Romans learned what they learned from the Greeks who were taught by who? The egyptians. These wre not arabs. They were blacks, given the name "Moor" from the latin "mauru"s meaning black by your devil ancestors in testimony to who they really were. The empires of Mali, Songhay, and Ghana were all black not Arab. Civilization begain in central africa, which qualifies as sub saharan and from there spread to the world. I'm afraid you are wrong.

Once again, I refer you to the wikipedia article on afrocentrism. It gives citations in peer-reviewed scientific journals that say that the egyptians-as-blacks theory is false.
And the ethiopians invented logic? The scientific method? Geometry? No reputable scholar will agree with that.

Damn, why'd everyone let this faggot ass racist malcolm hijack an interesting topic?.......

Zero fucks given, Rev. Wright wannabe.......

Malcom, is it your claim that blacks used to be smart?

It is a black man who discovere the Grand Unified Theorem. Not even Albert Einstein, perhaps the greatest mind in the history of the western world couldn't even claim that acheivement. We began open heart surgery, and discovered blood plasma amongst other things. Does that answer your question?
That's fantastic, but your modern Brothers are committing 95% of the crime in the once great and historic city of Philadelphia. That's what this thread is about, your people not taking responsibility for their actions.

Malcom, is it your claim that blacks used to be smart?

It is a black man who discovere the Grand Unified Theorem. Not even Albert Einstein, perhaps the greatest mind in the history of the western world couldn't even claim that acheivement. We began open heart surgery, and discovered blood plasma amongst other things. Does that answer your question?
That's fantastic, but your modern Brothers are committing 95% of the crime in the once great and historic city of Philadelphia. That's what this thread is about, your people not taking responsibility for their actions.

I don't think there's any way to turn this thread back around silkcity....

We have *NOT* done that when retards like daveman bringing up Africans selling other Africans as a distraction to make Africans look guilty for the crimes of whites in America.
Hey, dumbfuck: Point out a white slave owner in America today. Point out a black slave in America today.

Hint: There aren't any. The sooner you grow up and realize that nobody owes you anything because of something that happened in the past, the sooner you can be a productive member of society.

As I pointed out earlier, the 2nd biggest black market industry is white slavery. White girls being sold into sexual slavery to whitemen. Do some research and step out of the dark ages.
...says the guy stuck in the early 18th Century.

So...you demand special treatment from people who didn't do anything to you for a situation that didn't affect you personally in any way.

Fuck off, parasite.
Once again, I provide facts and all devils can do in response is immature name calling.
Flaming hypocrite. Fuck off, parasite.
What a marvelous representative for your race you turned out to be.
I don't represent anyone but myself.

So fuck off, parasite.

We have *NOT* done that when retards like daveman bringing up Africans selling other Africans as a distraction to make Africans look guilty for the crimes of whites in America.
Hey, dumbfuck: Point out a white slave owner in America today. Point out a black slave in America today.

Hint: There aren't any. The sooner you grow up and realize that nobody owes you anything because of something that happened in the past, the sooner you can be a productive member of society.

Another strawman, all the powers that be have to do is dismantle the systematic racism that hurts both blacks and whites. It was you who brought Africans selling Africans I just pointed out that that was irrelevant to events that happened in America.
Oh, bullshit. Africans sold Africans to white men. That's a basic truth that your little hissy fit simply can't change.

You racist.

You stand corrected.

What a load of crap. Your people are responsible for their condition.

Man up, you sissy bedwetter. Quit blaming others for your situation.

The guy's 100% correct. Thus, he'll likely be attacked as an Uncle Tom and whatnot. Oh, well. He can always ask Bill Cosby for some advice once that stuff starts up.

The vast vast majority of the black community, present and to come, is doomed unless they make significant changes, but I don't see it ever happening.

The black community is doomed alright, but only because America is doomed. The only way to prevent the impending doom of America is to seperate the races. Whites are the cause of all of the racism and racial discrimination we see in the world. It is your legacy so stop complaining. I'm sure your devil ancestors didn't complain about all the expense free labor they got for 300 years, and your rich devil brothers in Washington and on Wall Street aren't complaining now as they reap all the benefits from the forced disenfranchisement of my people. The growing divide between the rich and poor attests to this. These posts show that modern whites are as devilish in their thinking today as they have ever been. I will be glad beyond words, on the day when almighty God in his own good time removes the devil from our planet. The people of the world will only have peace once the peace breaker has been removed...

I am not a racist but obviously you are. Lets clear up some issues right quick. I was not here during the slavery years, and I will not take the blame for it. You should be ashamed that hundreds of young blacks(your race) rampaged beating innocent people, but your not and you seem to think they were justified.

I personally wish the young men involved in this are found and charged for hate crimes, because I know if it were whites that had done this your race would be calling it a hate crime would they not?

ADDRESSING the "butthead" youths who've been mobbing Center City and the "sperm donors" who've passed for their fathers, Mayor Nutter thundered from the pulpit of his church yesterday in uncharacteristically fiery remarks.

"You've damaged yourself, you've damaged another person, you've damaged your peers and, quite honestly, you've damaged your own race," he said. "You damaged your own race.

"This nonsense must stop. If you're going to act like a butthead, your butt is going to get locked up," he said.

He homed in on absentee fathers and said that those who send money and don't parent are just a "human ATM," and he said that those who don't even give the money are just "a sperm donor."

"That's part of the problem in our community," he said. "Let me speak plainer: That's part of the problem in the black community . . . we have too many men making too many babies they don't want to take care of and then we end up dealing with your children."

Nutter urged all teens to take themselves more seriously if they ever want to find a job.

"Take those doggone hoodies down, especially in the summer," he said. "Pull your pants up and buy a belt because no one wants to see your underwear or the crack of your butt."

From pulpit, Nutter throws book at roving mobs of black teens | Philadelphia Daily News | 08/08/2011

He's proposing more youth programs and legal sanctions for neglectful parents.

Comments?

Spay and neuter programs work for me. Other then that....screw the programs. That is what the parents are for...

as to legal sanctions.... toss both the kid and the parents in jail.

Slavery started long before America was founded..

It ended a long time ago............. Whats the point in discussing it.

If blacks were willing to pay attention and learn and not live so dirty maybe this wouldn't be an issue. But god damit.. its not the fault of anyone for there short comings.

Look up what Mohammad Ali said in the 60's........... It still holds true.

Now if your black and whining, cut the crap. Most of us who work are sick of hearing it.
We rally are to busy trying to pay our way through life along with the taxes imposed on us.
Get it?

Blues

All of this is the effect of you and your devil ancestors and the devilish worldwide system you created, the so-called "Wester World". None of this took place amongst us until you brought it. If you weren't so incredibly ill informed you would know the effect the mores, folkways and values system of the ruling class has on the disenfranchised. My people behave the way you and your devil ancestors have taught us to behave. How is it that you blame your best student for emulating what you taught him?

Just what I thought. Blame whitey! You're very predictable. Perhaps one day you'll learn to think for yourself.

It's not my fault that you and your devil ancestors are responsible for all the evil we see taking place in the world today. The blame must be laid where it belongs, and if it belongs to "whitey" as you so eloquently put it, then let the chips fall where they may.

I know, I know. Lets gather up all those young black misfortunant kids that did this and have a great big group hug. Get real. YOU and everyone else is responsible for who you are what you become. Blaming others is a cowards way out of life, and precisely what leads to dependence in the first place. I was wronged, so now I'm not responsible for anything I do. NONSENSE!

Last edited:
..., he spelled out a substantive (though temporary) change in the city’s curfew for two key areas — Center City and University City — on Friday and Saturday nights.

Anyone under 18 in those areas must now be off the streets by 9 PM.

And when parents come to pick up curfew violators, the mayor said, they’ll be told to keep track of the child.

“If you don’t even bother to pick up your child, we are immediately calling the Department of Human Services, and you can then be taken to court for other violations including neglect of your child,” he warned.

Nutter Sets 9 PM Weekend Curfew For Minors In Center City, University City « CBS Philly

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I don't see how separating the races will do anything, we have already been down that road, if anything I think your idea would make everything 100 times worse.

No we haven't. Your race has refused to leave my race and all other races alone since you crawled out of the Caucasus. Even as we speak the muslim world and all of Africa is fighting to throw of the yoke of the devil, all of Asia hates you, and if your kind hadn't killed off all the Native Americans they'd still be fighting you too. I hope you arent' referring to the Jim Crow south, where your devil race puposely disenfranchised and dehumanized my people as a systematic practice? Is that your idea of seperation? Here's what I suggest, you and all the devils who think and act like you get on a plane and fly back to the Caucasus where you belong and leave the world to get along as it did for the millions of years before you were "made". Take all of your left and right wing madness, your designer history, all of your "isms", and your politricks with you. The rest of the world will go back to the relative peace we enjoyed before you were a thought.

My race? I am half black half white.:cuckoo:

I was :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: at the asshole the whole time he was spewing his spew at you!

Forum List

Back