Philly Mayor : 'You've damaged your own race'

Africans sold other Africans into slavery.

Learn some history. Or keep looking like an idiot. I don't care.

This is something that guilty whites like to throw into the discussion in an attempt to diminish the wickedness they have committed upon blacks and soothe their guilty collective white conscious. Africans didn't sell other Africans to europeans until the 17th century. The Atlantic slave trade was well over a century old before this began. Furthermore, the African concept of slavery was nowhere near as inhumane as the practices of your devil ancestor slave masters. Slaves had rights, could own property, could attain education, and could purchase their freedom. A different animal from the one your devil ancestors practiced in the so-called western world. This is a small time trick from lightweight devils such as yourself who attempt to justify their wickedness through an insidious application of "designer history". I wish you had the sense to be ashamed of yourself...

Well shit, no reason to debate you... No matter how many historical facts one would give you to prove your bullshit is just that, bullshit! You'll just deny and say it's not true... I'm done, you're one of those fools who would rather blame others for your or your race's problems on others rather than look for ways to fix or at least question those problems...

You're done? I didn't know you had started. You didn't contribute any historical facts. Only some sanctimonious spew about being responsible for you own actions. Thank you for excusing yourself.

—The hair is black, crispy, and “woolly” in texture, it isflat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
—The nose is thick, broad and flat, of ten turned up nostrils exposingthe red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.
—The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European.The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximatingthe simian form.
—The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye of tenhas a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.
—The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is morecircular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.
—The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.
—Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratchingand impedes the penetration of germs.
—The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.
—The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and closetogether earlier.
—The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detachedthus approaching the simian form.
—The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and thewhite more powerfully developed in the chest.
—The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, alongwith lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degreesas opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.
—The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. Thewrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.
—The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated andless capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.
—The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20 % smaller than whites.
—The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.
—The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negrothan in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.
—The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) morecurved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.
—The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightlyarched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.
—The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.

More pseudo science. You are aware that the Bell curve theory, the holy grail of white racism, has been successfully refuted right? Step into the 21st century my friend. A black man has discovered the Grand Unified Theorem which Eisnstein couldn't discover. You are just a lightweight devil who has no idea what he's talking about.

This is something that guilty whites like to throw into the discussion in an attempt to diminish the wickedness they have committed upon blacks and soothe their guilty collective white conscious. Africans didn't sell other Africans to europeans until the 17th century. The Atlantic slave trade was well over a century old before this began. Furthermore, the African concept of slavery was nowhere near as inhumane as the practices of your devil ancestor slave masters. Slaves had rights, could own property, could attain education, and could purchase their freedom. A different animal from the one your devil ancestors practiced in the so-called western world. This is a small time trick from lightweight devils such as yourself who attempt to justify their wickedness through an insidious application of "designer history". I wish you had the sense to be ashamed of yourself...

Well shit, no reason to debate you... No matter how many historical facts one would give you to prove your bullshit is just that, bullshit! You'll just deny and say it's not true... I'm done, you're one of those fools who would rather blame others for your or your race's problems on others rather than look for ways to fix or at least question those problems...

You're done? I didn't know you had started. You didn't contribute any historical facts. Only some sanctimonious spew about being responsible for you own actions. Thank you for excusing yourself.

You are such a fucking joke Malcolm, why should I contribute with any historical facts since you've already made up your mind on a fairytale history of the white man bringing war and violence to the ancient carebear societies you've envisioned... but hey, thanks for keeping my morning entertaining!

It's a known fact that civilization began in Mesopotamia and Egypt in the 4th millenium BC. The first recorded instance of whites is the Gutian hordes, the destroyers of Mesopotamian civilization who don't apear until the 3rd millenium BC. This proves that whites could not have created civilization. It was already in full swing when they wandered out of the mountains. The first indo european (white) work of literature was the Rig Veda circa 8th century BC. The oldest written manuscript was composed by Ptahhotep of Egypt in the 25th century BC. Proof that whites did not invent writing. These are facts. What can you offer in refutation.

Show some links to these so-called facts or stop calling them facts.

So a link constitutes a fact? This info comes directly from books I've read and have in my position. You have heard of books haven't you?

Not necessarily. But it would help your argument and it would give something other than just you're say so. Yes I've heard of books. Harry Potter is a a series of books but I wouldn't take them as factual.

True, but those countries don't pump themselves up as the greatest countries in the world where everyone can get ahead and come on man, the race problem in America is the cause of whites, maybe not all whites, but it was caused by whites. I'm not saying that if whites were taken away there would be no problems, but a lot of the problems in places like Nigeria and Zimbabwe are the product of what countries most controlled by whites have caused.

Hey numbnuts, it was the white man that gave slaves their freedom. And one more fact you ignorants fucks refuse to acknowledge is that there were just many, if not more, BLACK slave owners in antebellum America.

The whiteman gave the slaves their freedom?!?! How did they become slaves in the first place?

You're people enslaved them and sold them to the white man.

If blacks were so smart how were they enslaved so easliy?

What does Africans selling other other Africans have to do with the inhumane treatment of black people in America by whites? Those whites who bought those blacks sure as hell were not buying them nobly to give them a better life in America. If we're ever going to past racism in America there has to be some acknowledgement of the fact that whites did treat blacks like dirt in America instead of evading the obvious out of guilt.

We have done that. Time and time again. The fact that you can't grow up and see it is your problem.

Africans only sold prisoners of war as slaves to generate funds to buy the weaponry they needed to keep the devil from destroying their kingdoms. This was neccesitated by the presence and practice of your devil ancestors. Our warfare, which until the days of Chaka Zulu was intended to minimalize bloodshed, could not match the killing power of your devil ancestors. We needed to obtain that weaponry to defend our territories. As usual, lightweight devils such as yourself attempt to gloss over the facts by presenting a portion of the story. As usual, when the truth comes out, the devil is always left holdin the bag. There may have been a few devils like Clintion who acknowledge your peoples' devilishment. However, that acknowledgment does not change the social practices that continue to disenfranchise my people to this day. Until the system is changed everything else is just lip service.

Malcom, is it your claim that blacks used to be smart?

It is a black man who discovere the Grand Unified Theorem. Not even Albert Einstein, perhaps the greatest mind in the history of the western world couldn't even claim that acheivement. We began open heart surgery, and discovered blood plasma amongst other things. Does that answer your question?

What does Africans selling other other Africans have to do with the inhumane treatment of black people in America by whites? Those whites who bought those blacks sure as hell were not buying them nobly to give them a better life in America. If we're ever going to past racism in America there has to be some acknowledgement of the fact that whites did treat blacks like dirt in America instead of evading the obvious out of guilt.

I certainly aknowledge it Bass, I am not one of those fools that likes to think that my race has always been a great asset to this world... as a matter of fact a few(very few) things Malcolm has discussed I can agree with(Hell his knowledge on the Gutian hordes is commendable) but I can't sit here and think all atrocities commited on this planet is soley the White man's fault. All races, religions, and cultures have blood on their hands at some point in human history.
But until we can get past the dirty history of the U.S. we will never move forward... I don't mean forgotten, just not harped on every stinking minute when something doesn't go ones way.

How can you say that the progenitors of Math, Science, Religion, Architechture, and Music are not a great asset to the world? What would the world be without those contributions?

Malcom, do you really think that blacks were enslaved because of their skin color?

We have done that. Time and time again. The fact that you can't grow up and see it is your problem.

Africans only sold prisoners of war as slaves to generate funds to buy the weaponry they needed to keep the devil from destroying their kingdoms. This was neccesitated by the presence and practice of your devil ancestors. Our warfare, which until the days of Chaka Zulu was intended to minimalize bloodshed, could not match the killing power of your devil ancestors. We needed to obtain that weaponry to defend our territories. As usual, lightweight devils such as yourself attempt to gloss over the facts by presenting a portion of the story. As usual, when the truth comes out, the devil is always left holdin the bag. There may have been a few devils like Clintion who acknowledge your peoples' devilishment. However, that acknowledgment does not change the social practices that continue to disenfranchise my people to this day. Until the system is changed everything else is just lip service.

And how did that work out for them? Why are most of the countries in Africa considered "third world"?

If Thomas Edison was black, we would all be sitting in the dark tonight

Edison did not discover incandescent light. He was the devil who could afford the patent. Every time you post you set your race back a century. One more post and you will be singlehandedly responsible for sending whites back to their darkages.

The guy's 100% correct. Thus, he'll likely be attacked as an Uncle Tom and whatnot. Oh, well. He can always ask Bill Cosby for some advice once that stuff starts up.

The vast vast majority of the black community, present and to come, is doomed unless they make significant changes, but I don't see it ever happening.

The black community is doomed alright, but only because America is doomed. The only way to prevent the impending doom of America is to seperate the races. Whites are the cause of all of the racism and racial discrimination we see in the world. It is your legacy so stop complaining. I'm sure your devil ancestors didn't complain about all the expense free labor they got for 300 years, and your rich devil brothers in Washington and on Wall Street aren't complaining now as they reap all the benefits from the forced disenfranchisement of my people. The growing divide between the rich and poor attests to this. These posts show that modern whites are as devilish in their thinking today as they have ever been. I will be glad beyond words, on the day when almighty God in his own good time removes the devil from our planet. The people of the world will only have peace once the peace breaker has been removed...

Yep, black people can be racist too.

You are such a fucking joke Malcolm, why should I contribute with any historical facts since you've already made up your mind on a fairytale history of the white man bringing war and violence to the ancient carebear societies you've envisioned... but hey, thanks for keeping my morning entertaining!

You haven't presented any facts because you have none. What kind of person would resort to cursing and name calling if they could produce facts instead? Go back to whatever cave you crawled from, preferably you could find one in the Caucasus mountains.

Show some links to these so-called facts or stop calling them facts.

So a link constitutes a fact? This info comes directly from books I've read and have in my position. You have heard of books haven't you?

Not necessarily. But it would help your argument and it would give something other than just you're say so. Yes I've heard of books. Harry Potter is a a series of books but I wouldn't take them as factual.

Sounds to me like you are being evasive. I provided names and dates. Do the research. Unless you'd like a list of books. Somehow, if a simple google search to a guy who is already on the computer is too much to handle then I know it would be an exercise in futility to list books for you to read. But hey, you are from the superior stock right? If the son of slaves such as myself can have a functioning knowledge of these facts that he can recall from memory shouldn't the superior slave master be able to do the same? Or are you and I disproving the myth of white intellectual superiority as we speak?

Hey numbnuts, it was the white man that gave slaves their freedom. And one more fact you ignorants fucks refuse to acknowledge is that there were just many, if not more, BLACK slave owners in antebellum America.

The whiteman gave the slaves their freedom?!?! How did they become slaves in the first place?

You're people enslaved them and sold them to the white man.

Once again you show your ignorance. I pointed out earlier that the selling of Africans by Africans did not begin until the 17th century. Prince Henry the Navigator presented a group of kidnapped Africans to the pope in 1455. Bartholomew De Las Casas began the slave trade in the "new world" in 1555. You stand corrected.

Part of Malcolm's rant is based on the theory of afrocentrism, ie, blacks discovered everything before da evil white man, etc. It's worth a read of the wikipedia article on afrocentrism to see how discredited that idea is by mainline historians and anthropologists. :rolleyes:

If blacks were so smart how were they enslaved so easliy?

Easily? Designer history strikes again. Ask the Brits how easily the Zulus were conquered. Asked the Portuguese how easily they conquered Queen Nzingha. Ask the Italians about Menelik II. You know not what you speak.

Malcom, do you really think that blacks were enslaved because of their skin color?

Blacks were enslaved because whites did not or could not do the work themselves. Skin color became a more convenient reason for your devil ancestors once the found they couldn't handle the labor or the environment and the Native American was too familiar with the land to prevent escape. Your devil ancestors invented the pseudo science you spew to justify their nefarious enterprise and salve their concious.

Forum List

Back