Philly Mayor : 'You've damaged your own race'

Stop telling them you're 1/2 white.

I've seen how people treat mixed race kids. It's far more brutal if you can't pass as one race or the other.

Sadly that does seem to be the case.:doubt:

Speaking of mixed races, I am black, Native American and Chinese. Your "mixed race" theory is warrantless.

Don't forget Caucasian. 25% of the genes of black Americans are from white ancestors.

Guess you could say you've got a little bit of the devil in you, eh Malcolm? :razz:

Well shit, no reason to debate you... No matter how many historical facts one would give you to prove your bullshit is just that, bullshit! You'll just deny and say it's not true... I'm done, you're one of those fools who would rather blame others for your or your race's problems on others rather than look for ways to fix or at least question those problems...

What does Africans selling other other Africans have to do with the inhumane treatment of black people in America by whites? Those whites who bought those blacks sure as hell were not buying them nobly to give them a better life in America. If we're ever going to past racism in America there has to be some acknowledgement of the fact that whites did treat blacks like dirt in America instead of evading the obvious out of guilt.

We have done that. Time and time again. The fact that you can't grow up and see it is your problem.

We have *NOT* done that when retards like daveman bringing up Africans selling other Africans as a distraction to make Africans look guilty for the crimes of whites in America.

This is something that guilty whites like to throw into the discussion in an attempt to diminish the wickedness they have committed upon blacks and soothe their guilty collective white conscious. Africans didn't sell other Africans to europeans until the 17th century. The Atlantic slave trade was well over a century old before this began. Furthermore, the African concept of slavery was nowhere near as inhumane as the practices of your devil ancestor slave masters. Slaves had rights, could own property, could attain education, and could purchase their freedom. A different animal from the one your devil ancestors practiced in the so-called western world. This is a small time trick from lightweight devils such as yourself who attempt to justify their wickedness through an insidious application of "designer history". I wish you had the sense to be ashamed of yourself...

Well shit, no reason to debate you... No matter how many historical facts one would give you to prove your bullshit is just that, bullshit! You'll just deny and say it's not true... I'm done, you're one of those fools who would rather blame others for your or your race's problems on others rather than look for ways to fix or at least question those problems...

What does Africans selling other other Africans have to do with the inhumane treatment of black people in America by whites? Those whites who bought those blacks sure as hell were not buying them nobly to give them a better life in America. If we're ever going to past racism in America there has to be some acknowledgement of the fact that whites did treat blacks like dirt in America instead of evading the obvious out of guilt.

I certainly aknowledge it Bass, I am not one of those fools that likes to think that my race has always been a great asset to this world... as a matter of fact a few(very few) things Malcolm has discussed I can agree with(Hell his knowledge on the Gutian hordes is commendable) but I can't sit here and think all atrocities commited on this planet is soley the White man's fault. All races, religions, and cultures have blood on their hands at some point in human history.
But until we can get past the dirty history of the U.S. we will never move forward... I don't mean forgotten, just not harped on every stinking minute when something doesn't go ones way.

Speaking of mixed races, I am black, Native American and Chinese. Your "mixed race" theory is warrantless.

Don't forget Caucasian. 25% of the genes of black Americans are from white ancestors.

Guess you could say you've got a little bit of the devil in you, eh Malcolm? :razz:

And there's a lot of whites who unknowingly carry African ancestry from people who looked "white" visibly, whatever mixture we have comes mostly from some slavemaster who forced himself on a black woman.

Anyone who believes that the human condition would ever allow for it to be all "peaches and cream" is delusional. It is human nature that disagreements arise. Our people had disagreements before the devil slithered out of the Caucasus. Our disagreements, and even our wars, were no where near as destructive in scale as the devil's are, and it has nothing to do with knowledge of science. Western Science is just now beginning to catch up with facts our ancestors new about millenia ago. There were no holes in the Ozone layer or adverse man made climate change. No Crusades, Inquisitions or witchhunts. No Hiroshima's or Nagasakis. This is all fact, accet it or let it alone.

You are talking about the past though, look at the present, there are all kinds of problems in non white nations, Syria, Bahrain, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Burma, Somalia, Darfur, Congo, Haiti, Nigeria etc etc you seem to think if whites were not around the whole world would be in peace and harmony but that is very misleading and disillusional.

True, but those countries don't pump themselves up as the greatest countries in the world where everyone can get ahead and come on man, the race problem in America is the cause of whites, maybe not all whites, but it was caused by whites. I'm not saying that if whites were taken away there would be no problems, but a lot of the problems in places like Nigeria and Zimbabwe are the product of what countries most controlled by whites have caused.

Oh I agree with you about the start of racism here in the US but its different in every country, in the US people are spread along racial lines, in Africa its tribal and in the Middle East people hate each other because of their religion.

So you want segregation between whites and non whites, but yet you expect all non whites to get all right? it will be all peaches and cream without whitey?

Anyone who believes that the human condition would ever allow for it to be all "peaches and cream" is delusional. It is human nature that disagreements arise. Our people had disagreements before the devil slithered out of the Caucasus. Our disagreements, and even our wars, were no where near as destructive in scale as the devil's are, and it has nothing to do with knowledge of science. Western Science is just now beginning to catch up with facts our ancestors new about millenia ago. There were no holes in the Ozone layer or adverse man made climate change. No Crusades, Inquisitions or witchhunts. No Hiroshima's or Nagasakis. This is all fact, accet it or let it alone.

You are talking about the past though, look at the present, there are all kinds of problems in non white nations, Syria, Bahrain, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Burma, Somalia, Darfur, Congo, Haiti, Nigeria etc etc you seem to think if whites were not around the whole world would be in peace and harmony but that is very misleading and disillusional.

I wish it was that simple brother, but it isn't. All of the instances you site are examples of corruption sponsored by western interests. Somalia, Darfur, Congo, and Haiti are all examples of western corruption. These corrupt leaders wers sanctioned, supplied and funded, and backed by the CIA, and this practice has been going on ever since the non-white world began to throw off the colonial yoke of the devil. When the devil saw that he could no longer hold the non-whites as slave through sheer force of arms he changed his tactics. Divide and conquer. It's time for us to wake up brother. The veil has been removed. Look into his cold blue eyes and see him for what he is. He is your open enemy and has been that since he slid out of the Caucasus.

True, but those countries don't pump themselves up as the greatest countries in the world where everyone can get ahead and come on man, the race problem in America is the cause of whites, maybe not all whites, but it was caused by whites. I'm not saying that if whites were taken away there would be no problems, but a lot of the problems in places like Nigeria and Zimbabwe are the product of what countries most controlled by whites have caused.

Hey numbnuts, it was the white man that gave slaves their freedom. And one more fact you ignorants fucks refuse to acknowledge is that there were just many, if not more, BLACK slave owners in antebellum America.

I certainly aknowledge it Bass, I am not one of those fools that likes to think that my race has always been a great asset to this world... as a matter of fact a few(very few) things Malcolm has discussed I can agree with(Hell his knowledge on the Gutian hordes is commendable) but I can't sit here and think all atrocities commited on this planet is soley the White man's fault. All races, religions, and cultures have blood on their hands at some point in human history.
But until we can get past the dirty history of the U.S. we will never move forward... I don't mean forgotten, just not harped on every stinking minute when something doesn't go ones way.

All have done it but I am talking about America and what happened in America, daveman talking about what happened in Africa is irrelevant. The simple fact is this, the race problem in America is the creation of American whites, not Africans in Africa. I don't agree with all the things that so called "black supremacists" say, but they are right when they talk about the crimes heaped upon blacks by whites, the conditions in America is what has produced those people.

Yes, it is the horrible legacy of the devil that all of our people trapped here in the western world have some of the devil's blood in us. This forced bastardazation of the race that you point out proves the point that the devil is the world's greatest rapists. Thanks for the assist!

I wish it was that simple brother, but it isn't. All of the instances you site are examples of corruption sponsored by western interests. Somalia, Darfur, Congo, and Haiti are all examples of western corruption. These corrupt leaders wers sanctioned, supplied and funded, and backed by the CIA, and this practice has been going on ever since the non-white world began to throw off the colonial yoke of the devil. When the devil saw that he could no longer hold the non-whites as slave through sheer force of arms he changed his tactics. Divide and conquer. It's time for us to wake up brother. The veil has been removed. Look into his cold blue eyes and see him for what he is. He is your open enemy and has been that since he slid out of the Caucasus.

In Africa its simple, so called "western countries" support and prop up dictators who don't give a damn about the people in exchange for control over the country's resources and the ones they can't control they smear as corrupt and evil like Khaddafi and in South America people like Chavez and its simple to see why, they both have oil, most of the western countries lack those resources in abundance so they want control of it. But it takes an Uncle Tom African leader to seal the deal, that's what at play here, that's why they're able to justify bombing Libya for "human rights" violations and ignore those same violations in Saudi Arabia.

Hey numbnuts, it was the white man that gave slaves their freedom. And one more fact you ignorants fucks refuse to acknowledge is that there were just many, if not more, BLACK slave owners in antebellum America.

The whiteman gave the slaves their freedom?!?! How did they become slaves in the first place?

To all of those who accuse me of hatred or ignorance, how come you never attempt to refute my facts with facts? You only offer insults in response. Could it be that none of you really know what your talking about? If this is not the case, then show me where I've been wrong with factual info. I promise you, if you attempt to challenge me on this front, I will make you look like a dead duck in a frozen pond. History does not agree with any of you in your ill-informed assertions. Ask yourselves this, how can the only person presenting facts in a discussion be ignorant?

To all of those who accuse me of hatred or ignorance, how come you never attempt to refute my facts with facts? B/c they are not catch all facts. My family wasn't here yet.You only offer insults in response. people don't like being called devil. Maybe if you dropped that insult, you wouldn't get any back. Could it be that none of you really know what your talking about? 100% correct, you are the only person that has any facts. :cuckoo: If this is not the case, then show me where I've been wrong with factual info. present some that still applies to today and not 100 years agoI promise you, if you attempt to challenge me on this front, I will make you look like a dead duck in a frozen pond. History does not agree with any of you in your ill-informed assertions. Ask yourselves this, how can the only person presenting facts in a discussion be ignorant?

I didn't say you were ignorant. I said you're a hate fueled racist.

How can I be racist for telling the truth? I don't hate anyone, I just know the truth of who you are. Can a skunk get mad at a man for calling him a skunk?

Whatever convict, you know inmates are "slaves" in almost every sense of the word did you love your masters almost as much as you think black slaves 150 years ago should have loved theirs by your logic?

If Thomas Edison was black, we would all be sitting in the dark tonight

You spewing this nonsense doesn't make it a fact. Where is your evidence?

It's a known fact that civilization began in Mesopotamia and Egypt in the 4th millenium BC. The first recorded instance of whites is the Gutian hordes, the destroyers of Mesopotamian civilization who don't apear until the 3rd millenium BC. This proves that whites could not have created civilization. It was already in full swing when they wandered out of the mountains. The first indo european (white) work of literature was the Rig Veda circa 8th century BC. The oldest written manuscript was composed by Ptahhotep of Egypt in the 25th century BC. Proof that whites did not invent writing. These are facts. What can you offer in refutation.

Show some links to these so-called facts or stop calling them facts.

So a link constitutes a fact? This info comes directly from books I've read and have in my position. You have heard of books haven't you?

To all of those who accuse me of hatred or ignorance, how come you never attempt to refute my facts with facts? You only offer insults in response. Could it be that none of you really know what your talking about? If this is not the case, then show me where I've been wrong with factual info. I promise you, if you attempt to challenge me on this front, I will make you look like a dead duck in a frozen pond. History does not agree with any of you in your ill-informed assertions. Ask yourselves this, how can the only person presenting facts in a discussion be ignorant?

Argue with what? Your "facts" are that everything was peachy keen before whitey left the caucasus mountains. Honestly?!?! African kingdoms weren't warring with each other and living in harmony? China built the great wall to keep whitey out?? The Native American tribes weren't massacring one another or sacrificing each other for their pagan gods until we showed up?
Your premise is bullshit which is why nobody is refuting your "facts." Death, war, famine, etc. has been a part of mankind for as long as mankind came down from the trees...

The difference is in scale and in systematic application. Furthermore, we did not come down from trees. This is another lie they tell to cover the fact that we are the first and have no birth record, yet they are only 6000 years old.

—The hair is black, crispy, and “woolly” in texture, it isflat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
—The nose is thick, broad and flat, of ten turned up nostrils exposingthe red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.
—The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European.The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximatingthe simian form.
—The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye of tenhas a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.
—The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is morecircular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.
—The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.
—Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratchingand impedes the penetration of germs.
—The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.
—The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and closetogether earlier.
—The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detachedthus approaching the simian form.
—The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and thewhite more powerfully developed in the chest.
—The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, alongwith lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degreesas opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.
—The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. Thewrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.
—The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated andless capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.
—The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20 % smaller than whites.
—The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.
—The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negrothan in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.
—The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) morecurved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.
—The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightlyarched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.
—The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.

Africans sold other Africans into slavery.

Learn some history. Or keep looking like an idiot. I don't care.

This is something that guilty whites like to throw into the discussion in an attempt to diminish the wickedness they have committed upon blacks and soothe their guilty collective white conscious. Africans didn't sell other Africans to europeans until the 17th century.
Really? "They did it first, so that makes it okay when we did it!!"?
The Atlantic slave trade was well over a century old before this began. Furthermore, the African concept of slavery was nowhere near as inhumane as the practices of your devil ancestor slave masters. Slaves had rights, could own property, could attain education, and could purchase their freedom. A different animal from the one your devil ancestors practiced in the so-called western world. This is a small time trick from lightweight devils such as yourself who attempt to justify their wickedness through an insidious application of "designer history". I wish you had the sense to be ashamed of yourself...
I am responsible for no one's actions but my own. I have never owned a slave. I have never oppressed anyone. If you feel oppressed by someone's skin color, you're a weak-minded fool who wants to blame his own failures in life on someone else.

Man up and take responsibility for yourself.

Your post only shows how ignorant your are of the psychological carryover on the African slave frome the Atlantic slave trade. The biggest, bloodiest, and most rapacious slave trade in the history of man. I will leave you to argue with modern psychology and the work of scholars such as Dr. Na'im Akbar on this one, but I doubt you'll win.

Forum List

Back