Philly Mayor : 'You've damaged your own race'

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by chanel, Aug 8, 2011.

1. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    From pulpit, Nutter throws book at roving mobs of black teens | Philadelphia Daily News | 08/08/2011

He's proposing more youth programs and legal sanctions for neglectful parents.

Comments?

2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    "Youth Programs" and "Legal Sanctions" for the parents but no talk of actually punishing the kids?

3. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    could you imagine a group of white kids doing this...pulling blacks from their cars...

okay this is real personal....but dont yall have these 'come to jesus' meetings as they are called in the south? where your kid has finally pushed you to the edge and you confront the dear thing.....its normally a private family matter...unless visible bruising occurs...i just dont get how parents can neglect their duties to this point? i take pride in the fact that my son is a compassionate, caring person who has a firm set of morals. I simply cannot understand anyone defending this being done by their child or making excuses for it.

4. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    o sorry went off on a tangent.....

the teenagers should be arrested. if i were one of their parents i would turn my kid in....this is just too much....wilding has to be stopped.

5. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,784
    There should definitely be something there for the kids too, but I'm really glad to see them going after parents more. As a parent, I prefer that approach. It's less likely to get into a situation where the state is micromanaging family affairs. They simply say, "keep your kids in line, or you'll be held accountable for it". The way it ought to be, in my opinion.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,619
    The guy's 100% correct. Thus, he'll likely be attacked as an Uncle Tom and whatnot. Oh, well. He can always ask Bill Cosby for some advice once that stuff starts up.

The vast vast majority of the black community, present and to come, is doomed unless they make significant changes, but I don't see it ever happening.

7. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    He has. He claims they will be prosecuted to the "fullest extent" however in the latest mayhem, they only nabbed five out of 40 or so. One was an 11 year old. The juvenile justice system is a joke. This kid will get 7 yrs of wrist slapping until he eventually lands in jail at 18. That's if he doesn't kill someone first.

I'm not a big fan of Nutter but kudos for taking his tough talk out into the black communities. That's their only hope.

8. MalcolmPNewton

MalcolmPNewton Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12

The black community is doomed alright, but only because America is doomed. The only way to prevent the impending doom of America is to seperate the races. Whites are the cause of all of the racism and racial discrimination we see in the world. It is your legacy so stop complaining. I'm sure your devil ancestors didn't complain about all the expense free labor they got for 300 years, and your rich devil brothers in Washington and on Wall Street aren't complaining now as they reap all the benefits from the forced disenfranchisement of my people. The growing divide between the rich and poor attests to this. These posts show that modern whites are as devilish in their thinking today as they have ever been. I will be glad beyond words, on the day when almighty God in his own good time removes the devil from our planet. The people of the world will only have peace once the peace breaker has been removed...

9. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,759
    Here, I found you an avatar:

[​IMG]

10. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I support your right to be a fucking racist asshole.