Philly Mayor : 'You've damaged your own race'

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
ADDRESSING the "butthead" youths who've been mobbing Center City and the "sperm donors" who've passed for their fathers, Mayor Nutter thundered from the pulpit of his church yesterday in uncharacteristically fiery remarks.

"You've damaged yourself, you've damaged another person, you've damaged your peers and, quite honestly, you've damaged your own race," he said. "You damaged your own race.

"This nonsense must stop. If you're going to act like a butthead, your butt is going to get locked up," he said.

He homed in on absentee fathers and said that those who send money and don't parent are just a "human ATM," and he said that those who don't even give the money are just "a sperm donor."

"That's part of the problem in our community," he said. "Let me speak plainer: That's part of the problem in the black community . . . we have too many men making too many babies they don't want to take care of and then we end up dealing with your children."

Nutter urged all teens to take themselves more seriously if they ever want to find a job.

"Take those doggone hoodies down, especially in the summer," he said. "Pull your pants up and buy a belt because no one wants to see your underwear or the crack of your butt."

From pulpit, Nutter throws book at roving mobs of black teens | Philadelphia Daily News | 08/08/2011

He's proposing more youth programs and legal sanctions for neglectful parents.

Comments?

"Youth Programs" and "Legal Sanctions" for the parents but no talk of actually punishing the kids?

could you imagine a group of white kids doing this...pulling blacks from their cars...

okay this is real personal....but dont yall have these 'come to jesus' meetings as they are called in the south? where your kid has finally pushed you to the edge and you confront the dear thing.....its normally a private family matter...unless visible bruising occurs...i just dont get how parents can neglect their duties to this point? i take pride in the fact that my son is a compassionate, caring person who has a firm set of morals. I simply cannot understand anyone defending this being done by their child or making excuses for it.

o sorry went off on a tangent.....

the teenagers should be arrested. if i were one of their parents i would turn my kid in....this is just too much....wilding has to be stopped.

"Youth Programs" and "Legal Sanctions" for the parents but no talk of actually punishing the kids?

There should definitely be something there for the kids too, but I'm really glad to see them going after parents more. As a parent, I prefer that approach. It's less likely to get into a situation where the state is micromanaging family affairs. They simply say, "keep your kids in line, or you'll be held accountable for it". The way it ought to be, in my opinion.

The guy's 100% correct. Thus, he'll likely be attacked as an Uncle Tom and whatnot. Oh, well. He can always ask Bill Cosby for some advice once that stuff starts up.

The vast vast majority of the black community, present and to come, is doomed unless they make significant changes, but I don't see it ever happening.

He has. He claims they will be prosecuted to the "fullest extent" however in the latest mayhem, they only nabbed five out of 40 or so. One was an 11 year old. The juvenile justice system is a joke. This kid will get 7 yrs of wrist slapping until he eventually lands in jail at 18. That's if he doesn't kill someone first.

I'm not a big fan of Nutter but kudos for taking his tough talk out into the black communities. That's their only hope.

The guy's 100% correct. Thus, he'll likely be attacked as an Uncle Tom and whatnot. Oh, well. He can always ask Bill Cosby for some advice once that stuff starts up.

The vast vast majority of the black community, present and to come, is doomed unless they make significant changes, but I don't see it ever happening.

The black community is doomed alright, but only because America is doomed. The only way to prevent the impending doom of America is to seperate the races. Whites are the cause of all of the racism and racial discrimination we see in the world. It is your legacy so stop complaining. I'm sure your devil ancestors didn't complain about all the expense free labor they got for 300 years, and your rich devil brothers in Washington and on Wall Street aren't complaining now as they reap all the benefits from the forced disenfranchisement of my people. The growing divide between the rich and poor attests to this. These posts show that modern whites are as devilish in their thinking today as they have ever been. I will be glad beyond words, on the day when almighty God in his own good time removes the devil from our planet. The people of the world will only have peace once the peace breaker has been removed...

The black community is doomed alright, but only because America is doomed. The only way to prevent the impending doom of America is to seperate the races. Whites are the cause of all of the racism and racial discrimination we see in the world. It is your legacy so stop complaining. I'm sure your devil ancestors didn't complain about all the expense free labor they got for 300 years, and your rich devil brothers in Washington and on Wall Street aren't complaining now as they reap all the benefits from the forced disenfranchisement of my people. The growing divide between the rich and poor attests to this. These posts show that modern whites are as devilish in their thinking today as they have ever been. I will be glad beyond words, on the day when almighty God in his own good time removes the devil from our planet. The people of the world will only have peace once the peace breaker has been removed...
Here, I found you an avatar:

thatsracist.gif

I support your right to be a fucking racist asshole.

You really need to educate yourself. The black community is destroying it's own. In America today, almost as many African-American children are aborted as are born. A black baby is three times more likely to be aborted as a white baby.

Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent. Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined.

80 percent of abortion facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13 percent of American women are black, but they receive over 35 percent of the abortions.

And it should be noted that while blacks represent about 12 percent of the poputlation they commit over 50 percent ofa all violent crime.

But I'm sure you, like many other ignorant blacks, will find a way to blame whitey for these facts.

I don't see how separating the races will do anything, we have already been down that road, if anything I think your idea would make everything 100 times worse.

I don't see how separating the races will do anything, we have already been down that road, if anything I think your idea would make everything 100 times worse.

No we haven't. Your race has refused to leave my race and all other races alone since you crawled out of the Caucasus. Even as we speak the muslim world and all of Africa is fighting to throw of the yoke of the devil, all of Asia hates you, and if your kind hadn't killed off all the Native Americans they'd still be fighting you too. I hope you arent' referring to the Jim Crow south, where your devil race puposely disenfranchised and dehumanized my people as a systematic practice? Is that your idea of seperation? Here's what I suggest, you and all the devils who think and act like you get on a plane and fly back to the Caucasus where you belong and leave the world to get along as it did for the millions of years before you were "made". Take all of your left and right wing madness, your designer history, all of your "isms", and your politricks with you. The rest of the world will go back to the relative peace we enjoyed before you were a thought.

No we haven't. Your race has refused to leave my race and all other races alone since you crawled out of the Caucasus. Even as we speak the muslim world and all of Africa is fighting to throw of the yoke of the devil, all of Asia hates you, and if your kind hadn't killed off all the Native Americans they'd still be fighting you too. I hope you arent' referring to the Jim Crow south, where your devil race puposely disenfranchised and dehumanized my people as a systematic practice? Is that your idea of seperation? Here's what I suggest, you and all the devils who think and act like you get on a plane and fly back to the Caucasus where you belong and leave the world to get along as it did for the millions of years before you were "made". Take all of your left and right wing madness, your designer history, all of your "isms", and your politricks with you. The rest of the world will go back to the relative peace we enjoyed before you were a thought.

My race? I am half black half white.:cuckoo:

You really need to educate yourself. The black community is destroying it's own. In America today, almost as many African-American children are aborted as are born. A black baby is three times more likely to be aborted as a white baby.

Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent. Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined.

80 percent of abortion facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13 percent of American women are black, but they receive over 35 percent of the abortions.

And it should be noted that while blacks represent about 12 percent of the poputlation they commit over 50 percent ofa all violent crime.

But I'm sure you, like many other ignorant blacks, will find a way to blame whitey for these facts.

All of this is the effect of you and your devil ancestors and the devilish worldwide system you created, the so-called "Wester World". None of this took place amongst us until you brought it. If you weren't so incredibly ill informed you would know the effect the mores, folkways and values system of the ruling class has on the disenfranchised. My people behave the way you and your devil ancestors have taught us to behave. How is it that you blame your best student for emulating what you taught him?

It's a waste of time and money.

As long as there is welfare for women to live off as long as they have a kid under 18 and get more money for not having a husband/father in the house AND a drug market for them men to make a living off of, this will not be fixed with afterschool projects or arresting the parents.

Who the hell would want to foster parent an inner city thug?
How many more prisons will we need to house the "Criminal parents"?
How much money are we going to spend to make sure we get the right sperm donors?

restrict welfare, end the war on drugs. society will self fix.

What you are is half crazy. Why is it that you are on here attempting to endear yourself to these people? Have you read the thread "Don't tell 52nd street"? This is how they really think about us. Don't you know it is a policy of the devil in his system of control to bastardize the race so that he can seperate us? All of us have white in us as a result of the abberant social practices the devil carried out during slavery. It doesn't make you any less black, and it definitely doesn't make them look at you as anything other than a n!@$er. Everything I have stated is fact, if you can't deal with facts then it is you who's the cuckoo...brother.

Last edited:

281i5s.jpg

What you are is half crazy. Why is it that you are on here attempting to endear yourself to these people? Have you read the thread "Don't tell 52nd street"? Do you know it is a policy of the devil in his system of control to bastardize the race so that he can seperate us? All of us have white iin us as a result of the abberant social practices the devil carried out during slavery? It doesn't make you any less black, and it definitely doesn't make them look at you as anything other than a n!@$er. Everything I have stated is fact, if you can't deal with facts then it is you who's the cuckoo...brother.

Huh? 52nd street is a racist piece of shit so I don't care what people say about him, and quite frankly "brother" you are the one coming off as cookoo.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back