Pets are being given up as owners struggle to pay bills

If you’re so down and out that you can’t afford to keep your pet, then you have bigger problems than who is running the government.

Which is why you Leftists treat humans like animals. Godless Leftist like yourself view humans as glorified animals which are not separated by God as anything special or deserving of being treated better in any way..

And how are animals treated? They are used as slave labor as beasts of burden, locked in zoos for amusement, or killed and eaten. That explains why Marxists last century murdered hundreds of millions of people.

But at the same time, Leftists treat the animal kingdom better than human beings.

Crazy I know.

I see science is not really your thing. That is cool, you seem much more suited for bronze age myths.

To each their own

Shelters do have costs involved to run. When someone gives up their pet, it's more likely than not going to go to the shelter, not to the little girl who had 5 kittens once.

Maybe you prefer taxpayers support to run them?
Why do shelters have to take cats at all? Cats can fend for themselves in the brush. No different from squirrels, skunks, possums, and raccoons.

I see science is not really your thing. That is cool, you seem much more suited for bronze age myths.

To each their own
I always laugh when the atheist left latches on to the biggest unproven nonscientific skyfairies of all: climate change, gender fluidity, a state of being as that is neither living nor dead, as in the unborn.

I always laugh when the atheist left latches on to the biggest unproven nonscientific skyfairies of all: climate change, gender fluidity, a state of being as that is neither living nor dead, as in the unborn.

feel free to link to all those post of me doing so!

To each their own
I love science, but here is the thing, I see killing a dog worse than a human.

That's where we differ.

Then you'd love the science of psychology, which would mark you out as a psychopath...
Psychology?

What makes a human being more valuable than an animal?

Psychology?

Tell us Mr. Science, or should you consult Fauci first?

1694708101560.png

It's better than you deciding which humans to kill based on their political party
Dr. Fauci will decide who is worth saving and who is worth eating, since he is Mr. Science.

Golfing Gator and the gang will all glowingly lick his heels and prostate before him as their one true god.

Psychology?

What makes a human being more valuable than an animal?

Psychology?

Tell us Mr. Science, or should you consult Fauci first?

View attachment 829275
What makes a human more intrinsically valuable than an animal is simple. You are more closely related to any human, as opposed to any animal. So for the very simple prospect of furthering your common genetic survivability, the choice of human, over animal is quite simple. It's the very same mechanism that makes people more protective of their own children, than the children of strangers. This basic survival instinct is innate in all normally metered people. The fact that you had to have it explained to you, lends credence to your psychotic personality disorder...

Biden is definitely taking us into Venezuela territory.

And half the country will still vote for him

Democrats still call blacks who defy them Uncle Toms, are still silent about black murders other than the tiny percent that are done by white cops, they are all around shitty people

What makes a human more intrinsically valuable than an animal is simple. You are more closely related to any human, as opposed to any animal. So for the very simple prospect of furthering your common genetic survivability, the choice of human, over animal is quite simple. It's the very same mechanism that makes people more protective of their own children, than the children of strangers. This basic survival instinct is innate in all normally metered people. The fact that you had to have it explained to you, lends credence to your psychotic personality disorder...
So the more distant the human relation the better it is to kill them?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back