Pets are being given up as owners struggle to pay bills

Now you're just rambling nonsensical word salad. Makes sense, given your "frame" of mind...
Not at all, our morals come from those in authority we respect, whether it be your parents or the state or your preacher, etc.

Whoever you bow to the most, which for most is the state, that will be your morality.

The historical examples I provided is evidence of that.

Not at all, our morals come from those in authority we respect, whether it be your parents or the state or your preacher, etc.

Whoever you bow to the most, which for most is the state, that will be your morality.

The historical examples I provided is evidence of that.
So... For you; that moral authority comes from dogs..? SMFH...

My moral authority is God, that is, the God of the Bible.

What is yours? Just your opinions?
Your attempt to walk back your initial claim is getting just pathetic at this point... You either meant what you said; and have psychological issues. Or you lied in an attention seeking manner. Which also suggests... Well... Psychological issues...

Even Pets are suffering and being euthanized because of Biden's economy and pet care inflation.
How many let go of the family pet, but the family still own and pay for iPhones.

I'm sure they still buy the latest fashion, subscribe to Netflix, scoff that pizza takeaway..... it's a shame they give up their pet.

So, you cry over a dog but not your dad.

Not sure what to say other than, sorry.

That is sad as hell.

Well, yeah I was far sadder when our two dogs died within a month of each other than when my dad died. My dad was not a very good human being and I had not seen him for 30ish years. Not sure why that is sad to you, especially since you said that you think it is worse when a dog dies than a human.

Golfing Gator won't let you,

How would I stop anyone or why would I want to?

Well, yeah I was far sadder when our two dogs died within a month of each other than when my dad died. My dad was not a very good human being and I had not seen him for 30ish years. Not sure why that is sad to you, especially since you said that you think it is worse when a dog dies than a human.

How would I stop anyone or why would I want to?
Not sure how "bad" your dad was, but just the notion that you were not sad when your one and only dad passed is immensely sad.

But yea, I get it, if your dad was Hitler, I would probably not have cried either.

Not sure how "bad" your dad was, but just the notion that you were not sad when your one and only dad passed is immensely sad.

If you say so.

So, I guess you do place value on humans based upon how close they are to you genetically.

I thought you were against that.

Forum List

Back