Why is this democrat administration seemingly trying to destroy the US? (Ingraham on Fox)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Well, this should be interesting but it is true most of us have been thinking about this topic for a long time. I will likely finish viewing this today. But I thought I would share before I forget to post it. she talks about how we are being forced to support China by accepting electric cars, which are NOT feasible at this time, at least not in mass quantities

Nothing the Democrats are doing, is good for the USA.

Name any issue or policy that the Democrats are on the right side of, that helps the American people. There are none. Period
Social Security and Medicare.

She's going on about China's gains on account of peaceful competition. America is going to lose a lot more jobs if it doesn't decide to play the game without resorting to the nuclear solution, in which all sides lose.

Biden could be beginning to see the light. His position and America's position is steadily evolving and the answer is written.

China and Russia now wield too much influence for America to fight about!

She's going on about China's gains on account of peaceful competition. America is going to lose a lot more jobs if it doesn't decide to play the game without resorting to the nuclear solution, in which all sides lose.

Biden could be beginning to see the light. His position and America's position is steadily evolving and the answer is written.

China and Russia now wield too much influence for America to fight about!

You stupid fuck, intellectual property theft in not peaceful competition.

I ask that question every time I see a segment on our southern border.

The whole of the Biden administration should be swinging from the Key Bridge for that alone.....Then start on Congress if the message failed to get across.

Don't forget enabling the leading state sponsor of terror, by allowing them to sell their oil to China. They use that money to attack and kill Americans through their proxies. That is treason.

You stupid fuck, intellectual property theft in not peaceful competition.

America made that fair competition. China has moved on and is now above American technology and war weaponry.

And shared with Russia and vice versa.

yeh, conservatives know this

The left refuse to look @ it.

So we have massive problems... people in deep denial
It's neo-tribalism and it's going to end this nation if it can't be stopped. People have chosen sides and refuse to investigate any media or info source that challenges their world view. We've reached the point where half the nation would rather see the country fall into conflict than allow Trump to take office again even if he wins.
The other half are fast approaching the point where if they see another election stolen, they'll stop voting but they'll also begin seriously resisting anything that comes out of DC.

Forum List

Back