Perverts, aka Satanists, want to be considered a valid religion. DeSantis says No

you know that Catholic and Christian is the same thing...right?
Thats not what they thought.
220px-William_Sautrey.gif

What the stance on wiccans?
What about Norse?
What about Hell's Angels? Vroom Vroom

1702929263156.jpeg

Despite my previous post I agree. Satanists should not be recognized as a valid religion in America.

To be honest I think only Catholic and Christian, Jewish, and Buddhists should be recognized as valid religions in America.

Others can exist, but are not recognized.

That's a big problem with America. We started our as catholic and Christian but over time started letting every wackadoo religion come in here and instead of just ignoring them and letting them do their thing, we acknowledged and validated them and allowed their religion to influence America.

We let all these groups and sub groups come in here and they don't want to conform to America, they expect us to conform to them and sadly, we do.
So 2 out of 3 of the Abrahamic religions are a-ok in your book. So glad you aren't in charge of anything. :rolleyes:

The Left has subborned the intent of the clear language of our Constitution. The "establishment clause" says:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."
The Left has mauled this clear instruction into a war against all things Christian. They are evil and while they may prevail in taking America down, they will also pay a heavy price for their actions when they leave this world.
The left is literally behaving the way the Nazis did and accusing Trump of what they're doing and people buy it.

Hillary Clinton said publicly in an interview that another Donald Trump presidency would be a dictatorship and the entire mass media rolled with it.

There are lots of pagan religions that have existed underground at least since the 'Burning Times". (~1550-1650). These people are often referred to as Satanists', but they are not.

'Satan' is a construct of the Judeo-Christian bible. 'Satanists' are usually people that not only have rejected Christianity but have done so with an angry vengefulness. They focus on the gross hypocrisy that has been endemic to Christianity.

From what I've been told, Berlin and New York have the largest populations of 'Satanists'.

I've known satanists. In general, I do not like them. They are very dishonest and do not adhere to some of the basic day-to-day morals that are considered just normal human behavior.

On the other hand, usually they're pretty much harmless. They manifest their beliefs mostly thru obsessive sexuality.

I'm just amazed that so many 'Christian' Republicans support an obvious satanist. Yes, their orange god is one. That's obvious.

The left is literally behaving the way the Nazis did and accusing Trump of what they're doing and people buy it.

Hillary Clinton said publicly in an interview that another Donald Trump presidency would be a dictatorship and the entire mass media rolled with it.
Thats cool and all, but has nothing to do with the topic. FOCUS.

I know. My sister is a Southern Baptist self funded missionary in Slovenia, which is 72% Catholic. I was like "why are you trying to convert Catholics to SBC?" She basically told me they are not real Christians and that is why they need to be saved from the Church.

ha ha... She'll find out some day who the real Christians are

I hope it's not too late by then!

Again, name the Church that goes back further than the Catholic Church?

No one here ever has

No one here or anywhere else CAN

That's Federal. Until the 14th Amendment, many States had Official Religions.

It's still a murky issue on that but SCOTUS seems to think the 14th prevents it.

But I do believe States can still control who does what with Religion. To a point. Not a topic I want to be involved in.
wherever the difference between a religion, a cult, and a tax avoidance scheme they all need to obey secular law.

Forum List

Back