Personal Stories On Healthcare Problems

Ever notice that Conservatives practically become bleeding heart liberals when an issue affects a friends or family?

Oh..and I look forward to another "neg" from this poster. Complete with the sweet little message he leaves behind.

Care to share that with the listening audience, Ghook93? Or do you just want to keep that private..

The differnence is Sallow that when something traumatic does effect someone close it is not my first instinct to run to government and tell them it's their problem to fix.

Michael Medved said it prefectly when liberals compare providing welfare vs helping the people of Haiti.

We like to help the helpless (such as person who gets paralysised or the elderly), but we shouldn't help the hopeless (an able person that can work but choose not to, a drug addict etc)!

Many people who fall into the American Healthcare Black Hole (as the three I described above) usually fall into the helpless category!

I am wary of UHC because I have been programed to as an American, but I look at some other developed countries and you don't see rioting in the streets or an overally upset middle to upper class and three perfect examples have extremely thriving economies.

Germany, Canada and Israel are great examples. Germany is has a very successful exporting economy. Israel is known to have the best doctors in the world. And I have yet to meet one of our Northern Neighbors (from all income levels) that preferred our system vs theirs. Check out Canada's economy its pretty damn impressive!

Well, apparently GHook is a conservative, not a Conservative. A couple of the best Governors that Oregon ever had were conservative Republicans. Some of the most ridiculous candidates that we have ever had, like Bill Sizemore, were Conservative Republicans.

The differnence is Sallow that when something traumatic does effect someone close it is not my first instinct to run to government and tell them it's their problem to fix.

Michael Medved said it prefectly when liberals compare providing welfare vs helping the people of Haiti.

We like to help the helpless (such as person who gets paralysised or the elderly), but we shouldn't help the hopeless (an able person that can work but choose not to, a drug addict etc)!

Many people who fall into the American Healthcare Black Hole (as the three I described above) usually fall into the helpless category!

I am wary of UHC because I have been programed to as an American, but I look at some other developed countries and you don't see rioting in the streets or an overally upset middle to upper class and three perfect examples have extremely thriving economies.

Germany, Canada and Israel are great examples. Germany is has a very successful exporting economy. Israel is known to have the best doctors in the world. And I have yet to meet one of our Northern Neighbors (from all income levels) that preferred our system vs theirs. Check out Canada's economy its pretty damn impressive!

Well, apparently GHook is a conservative, not a Conservative. A couple of the best Governors that Oregon ever had were conservative Republicans. Some of the most ridiculous candidates that we have ever had, like Bill Sizemore, were Conservative Republicans.

Que?

"The man was health for 12 years and used his insurance for yearly physicals. When he needed it, the insurance was taken away and drained his savings!"

"Up until he got sick he was a successful small business owner (in property management) for 22 years, paid his insurance premiums on time the entire time!"

"wanted to drop his health insurance benefits, because the increases were killing him and he just wanted to get private insurance on his healthy wife and him."

See a pattern here? Stop paying the middle man. Put money into a savings account instead of giving it to a company that will not be there for you when you get sick and can't pay your premiums anymore. Stop giving your money to the government who will only take it and pay for a state dinner for a leader of a country that we cannot even trust.

Take care of yourself. Put money away and save it. Stop giving it away to someone who is going to drop you and stop giving it to someone that says "You're better off taking the pain killer" (you all know who said that).

"The man was health for 12 years and used his insurance for yearly physicals. When he needed it, the insurance was taken away and drained his savings!"

"Up until he got sick he was a successful small business owner (in property management) for 22 years, paid his insurance premiums on time the entire time!"

"wanted to drop his health insurance benefits, because the increases were killing him and he just wanted to get private insurance on his healthy wife and him."

See a pattern here? Stop paying the middle man. Put money into a savings account instead of giving it to a company that will not be there for you when you get sick and can't pay your premiums anymore. Stop giving your money to the government who will only take it and pay for a state dinner for a leader of a country that we cannot even trust.

Take care of yourself. Put money away and save it. Stop giving it away to someone who is going to drop you and stop giving it to someone that says "You're better off taking the pain killer" (you all know who said that).

You sound like you're arguing for doing away with insurance companies. No? They are the middle man in the health care equation ya know.

LOL, because I don't foresee anything bad happening with that plan! :cuckoo:

That would be like building a house next to an active volcano, eventually it will erupt and killya!

there's a lot of insurance being offered around.. but only a few could really fit our needs.. if president obama really cares about us, he will give us a good option or alternative for our healthcare plan.. ^_^

Forum List

Back