Personal damage

What's the harm? Anyone can change their phone number with a simple call to their service provider. In my opinion, it's petty shit not worth air time on the news. It's just early campaign season, and every word is blown up to infer whatever will get laughs or possible votes. Does anyone actually believe that what's said during campaign season is anything other than verbal warfare? People get too wrapped up in this petty back-and-forth sparing. Trump isn't doing anything that hasn't been done before in campaigns. Only difference I see, is trump is saying things that others are afraid to say. All the rest are too damn politically correct, vote whores, and trying to go by scripted time proven BS to sway the general public. Trump is taking the campaign outside the box of usual political rhetoric.

Sure, Lindsay Graham has probably already changed his number.

But would you trust someone who passes along something you gave him in private?

Or do Righties no longer care for privacy?
He wanted the Donald to give the number to Fox News. Graham obviously didn't care about privacy.

Really the only things I can agree with conservatives on are immigration, having a strong military (I think that is important in today's day and age), and gun rights. Other than those things, I pretty much disagree with cons on just about everything.
can you be more specific? Since you are a women a right leaning supreme court 5 to 4 said it was constitutional for a woman's right to choose.what other issues do you disagree with Chris?

I hate cons stance on the poor and welfare, yet they want to give rich business owners a bunch of tax breaks and "help" them. That really disgusts me to the core of my being. That is probably my biggest issue with cons. Also, religious cons who are against giving other people equal rights and privileges. Those two things are my biggest pet peeves about cons.

A right leaning supreme court said it was constitutional for gays to get married...

So again Chris what other issues you disagree with the right?

Please be specific?

Yes but those are "reasonable" righties. :D They exist, but they are rare. Lol.
Think Chris, think....think ....think....

I gave you a bunch of Supreme court rulings from a right leaning SS from the 70s till today.

Really the only things I can agree with conservatives on are immigration, having a strong military (I think that is important in today's day and age), and gun rights. Other than those things, I pretty much disagree with cons on just about everything.
can you be more specific? Since you are a women a right leaning supreme court 5 to 4 said it was constitutional for a woman's right to choose.what other issues do you disagree with Chris?

I hate cons stance on the poor and welfare, yet they want to give rich business owners a bunch of tax breaks and "help" them. That really disgusts me to the core of my being. That is probably my biggest issue with cons. Also, religious cons who are against giving other people equal rights and privileges. Those two things are my biggest pet peeves about cons.

A right leaning supreme court said it was constitutional for gays to get married...

So again Chris what other issues you disagree with the right?

Please be specific?

Yes but those are "reasonable" righties. :D They exist, but they are rare. Lol.
Think Chris, think....think ....think....

I gave you a bunch of Supreme court rulings from a right leaning SS from the 70s till today.

Yes, and then there are the other conservatives that you seem to be ignoring.

I want to take a moment and look at presidential aspirant Donald Trump's latest shenanigan from an entirely different perspective. And I hope that adults here will actually read the OP, think and then comment like real adults.

After Trump called Mexicans "rapists", "drug dealers" and "murderers" and saying of Jeb Bush: "who the hell is gonna vote for this guy?!?" AT HIS PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SPEECH and since then laying into every candidate he can, after saying that John McCain is not a war hero and then backtracking and saying that well, yeah, he's a hero because he got captured and he (Trump) prefers those who didn't get captured, yadayadayada, we have seen a true-blue food-fight emerge in the GOP, somewhat on the level of 7th graders in the lunchroom.

Now, insulting other candidates is nothing new, but slick politicians have found ways to do this and still do their best to maintain the image that even in the moment that they are insulting someone, they are above the fray. When more than one GOPer, upon being asked if President Obama is really a Christian, answered with "I'll have to take him at his word", that's a nasty insult, but couched in nice words, not at the level of gutter-sluts. And there is plausible deniability in the insult. Bill Clinton insulted Bob Dole in 1996 at the debates when, asked if age played a role in Dole's electability, Clinton answered with "I don't question his age. I question the age of his ideas". Of course Clinton questioned Bob Dole's age, but this was a way to word it without actually having worded it.

So, I'm not under the illusion that pols don't insult each other. They do. In fact, they do it quite regularly. Hell, you should see how rough and tumble it gets in the English House of Commons (their rough equivalent to our House of Representatives)! And pols on all sides have been insulting each other over a long time. This is not just a Republican thing, to be sure.

But Donald Trump took it to new lows yesterday when he released Senator Lindsay Graham's private cell-phone number.

First, Don Trump is definitely one of the richer people in this world, boasting of total assets around 10 Billion. Good for him. That's a big heap of $$$.

But each and every senator is one of the 110-120 most powerful people in our country. No shit. Think about it. After the President, the Vice-President and the Speaker of the HOR (next in line of succession in case of death or removal from office), certain members of the cabinet (like the SOS and SOD) and CIA upper-ups, all 100 Senators would be the next most important people in our country: the life and death of many a law hangs on just 100 elected Senators. It's been said more than once that each Senator gets up in the morning, looks in the mirror and sees a future President standing before him. So, whether or not you like any one certain Senator, he possesses a power that only 100 individuals have in any congressional term and for better or worse, was duly elected by voters from his or her state.

Therefore, giving out the personal, private cellphone number of a sitting (or former, for that member) Senator is no trivial thing to do.

Let's analyse how Trump did this. Here is the video:

Trump starts by saying that Lindsay Graham introduced himself to Trump four years ago and asked Trump to pass along his name to FOX and FRIENDS. Trump went on to say that Graham "begged" for Trump to do this (give him a good reference to FOX and FRIENDS) and then gave Trump his number. He says a lot in between about how he gives everyone money to in order to wield influence. Well, ok. There is a hell of a lot of ego in that, but that's nothing new from Don Trump.

The psychology that Trump is using is something like "I'm the bigger dog than you, so I'm gonna piss on you and neenerneenerneener, you can't do a fucking thing about it". I think that pretty much encapsulates Don Trump. That's it.

And I can live with that, too. That's his style and if that brings him mojo, well, hell, ok.

Now, back to the video:

1:43 "So, Lindsay Graham says to me, please, please, whatever you can do, uhm, now, I'm saying to myself, 'what's this guy, a beggar?', he's like begging me to help him with FOX and FRIENDS. So, I say 'ok' and 'I'll mention your name'. He said 'could you mention my name' and I said 'yes, I'll men--' and he gave me his number and I found the card! I wrote the number down, I don't know if it's the right number, let's try it 202- (laughter begins) 228-XXXX (big laughter), I don't know, maybe, you know, it's been three or four years ago, so maybe it's an old number, 202-228-XXXX. Soooo, I don't know, give it a shot...."

Yepp, that's definitely in the category of "I'm the bigger dog than you, so I'm gonna piss on you and neenerneenerneener, you can't do a fucking thing about it". And in this case, Trump pissed on Graham in his own back yard. Well, ok, he can do that, too. It's a free country. And indeed, Graham has insulted Trump more than once. But he didn't give out Trump's private number.

And - this is a presidential candidate we are talking about here. Wow.

Now, back to Trump's moment in Ames, Iowa last Saturday, just four days ago:

Trump insults a war hero Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In that posting, I did a transcript of the key moments of that 26 minute performance:

11:24 "I've contributed to everybody, they've done whatever I said"

EGO!!!

13:10 (about Jeb Bush) "can you imagine this guy negotiating with China? Who would you rather have negotiating with China - Trump, or Bush?"

EGO!!!

13:37 Questioner no. 2: How does his faith influence how he raises his children? The Don says he was very strict with his children over alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.

16:00 "I was a great father"

EGO!!!

16:53 "I know all of the successful people in the world"

EGO!!!

17:15 "Love the Mexican people, thousands of them work for me!"

EGO!!!

18:02 "I know the richest people in the world, I know the toughest people in the world..."

EGO!!!

19:44 Luntz: "What is your relationship with G-d?" Trump: "Well, I pray, I go to church, I do things that are wrong...I'm a business person, I am really great at deals, I own some of the greatest properties in the world... I think G-d helped me" :wtf:

Ok, let's take Donald Trump at his word. If he really knows all of the most important people in the world, then I wonder how they might feel about him giving out someone's private telepone number during an event that was video'd, as a sort of revenge in the middle of a sophomoric food-fight? I wonder how many of those super-rich people, who have also probably given Donald Trump their telephone number, feel about this. And I wonder if they will trust him in the future.

What Trump did may have been good for his form of in-your-face, reality show politics. But it certainly was bad business sense. And he claims to be a great businessman, right?

So, :wtf: ?

It may win him the nomination or at least cause a hung convention, but it won't win him a General Election.

Just imagine a "Pres. Trump", in possession of "the nuclear briefcase". Just imagine that.

And in 3 or 4 years, surely we will hear how the Clinton camp relished every single one of these trumpian-moments. I bet the Clinton team is whooping with glee every moment the Don opens his mouth somewhere. I bet good money that in 3 or 4 years, a book about the Clinton team will come out and a great deal of it will be a recounting of the "Trump factor".

What a circus.

So, back to the OP title itself: did Donald Trump even consider the damage he did to himself yesterday?

I doubt it.

And BTW, did any other GOP candidate make his way to the front page anywhere yesterday? The day before? The day before that? Where are they? Why, they are getting buried with more and more Trumpian Neutron Bombs. That's what is happening to them. As a Democrat, I am glad to see their ship already hitting rocky shores, but as a citizen, I do think it's a shame that our process is getting cheapened this much by an ultra-rich person who will still be ultra-rich and will laugh all the way to the bank. Or maybe not...

Discuss. Is it cool for a candidate to give out private information like this?

I don't think Trump's the issue. He's a buffoon. Always has been, and NYC is certainly not short of them. And, it's not really about giving out somebody's cell number. It's a shtty thing to do, but Lindsey called him a Jackass. Lindsey is polling at under 2%, and his political views are not in line with anyone but McCain's. Lindsey's complaints about Trump may have some merit, but maybe not. Lindsey is basically saying the media isn't taking this seriously because Trump has no actual position on immigration other than all the Mex's are rapists and criminals ... which is patently absurd, and the vast majority of them are no more prone to hurting someone than any other person is prone to do.

HOWEVER, that is not what at least 22% of gopers want to hear. It's not about Trump; it's about the gop.

And that isn't to say the Dems don't have an issue. What does Hillary really have to offer? Of course she's qualified, and she's a technocrat who can work with gopers. But, if Poppy Bush had a "vision thing," this lady's got it in spades. Bernie Sanders? The dems don't have any governors to speak of who can run. Look at their senators. Reid Shumer?

I want to take a moment and look at presidential aspirant Donald Trump's latest shenanigan from an entirely different perspective. And I hope that adults here will actually read the OP, think and then comment like real adults.

After Trump called Mexicans "rapists", "drug dealers" and "murderers" and saying of Jeb Bush: "who the hell is gonna vote for this guy?!?" AT HIS PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SPEECH and since then laying into every candidate he can, after saying that John McCain is not a war hero and then backtracking and saying that well, yeah, he's a hero because he got captured and he (Trump) prefers those who didn't get captured, yadayadayada, we have seen a true-blue food-fight emerge in the GOP, somewhat on the level of 7th graders in the lunchroom.

Now, insulting other candidates is nothing new, but slick politicians have found ways to do this and still do their best to maintain the image that even in the moment that they are insulting someone, they are above the fray. When more than one GOPer, upon being asked if President Obama is really a Christian, answered with "I'll have to take him at his word", that's a nasty insult, but couched in nice words, not at the level of gutter-sluts. And there is plausible deniability in the insult. Bill Clinton insulted Bob Dole in 1996 at the debates when, asked if age played a role in Dole's electability, Clinton answered with "I don't question his age. I question the age of his ideas". Of course Clinton questioned Bob Dole's age, but this was a way to word it without actually having worded it.

So, I'm not under the illusion that pols don't insult each other. They do. In fact, they do it quite regularly. Hell, you should see how rough and tumble it gets in the English House of Commons (their rough equivalent to our House of Representatives)! And pols on all sides have been insulting each other over a long time. This is not just a Republican thing, to be sure.

But Donald Trump took it to new lows yesterday when he released Senator Lindsay Graham's private cell-phone number.

First, Don Trump is definitely one of the richer people in this world, boasting of total assets around 10 Billion. Good for him. That's a big heap of $$$.

But each and every senator is one of the 110-120 most powerful people in our country. No shit. Think about it. After the President, the Vice-President and the Speaker of the HOR (next in line of succession in case of death or removal from office), certain members of the cabinet (like the SOS and SOD) and CIA upper-ups, all 100 Senators would be the next most important people in our country: the life and death of many a law hangs on just 100 elected Senators. It's been said more than once that each Senator gets up in the morning, looks in the mirror and sees a future President standing before him. So, whether or not you like any one certain Senator, he possesses a power that only 100 individuals have in any congressional term and for better or worse, was duly elected by voters from his or her state.

Therefore, giving out the personal, private cellphone number of a sitting (or former, for that member) Senator is no trivial thing to do.

Let's analyse how Trump did this. Here is the video:

Trump starts by saying that Lindsay Graham introduced himself to Trump four years ago and asked Trump to pass along his name to FOX and FRIENDS. Trump went on to say that Graham "begged" for Trump to do this (give him a good reference to FOX and FRIENDS) and then gave Trump his number. He says a lot in between about how he gives everyone money to in order to wield influence. Well, ok. There is a hell of a lot of ego in that, but that's nothing new from Don Trump.

The psychology that Trump is using is something like "I'm the bigger dog than you, so I'm gonna piss on you and neenerneenerneener, you can't do a fucking thing about it". I think that pretty much encapsulates Don Trump. That's it.

And I can live with that, too. That's his style and if that brings him mojo, well, hell, ok.

Now, back to the video:

1:43 "So, Lindsay Graham says to me, please, please, whatever you can do, uhm, now, I'm saying to myself, 'what's this guy, a beggar?', he's like begging me to help him with FOX and FRIENDS. So, I say 'ok' and 'I'll mention your name'. He said 'could you mention my name' and I said 'yes, I'll men--' and he gave me his number and I found the card! I wrote the number down, I don't know if it's the right number, let's try it 202- (laughter begins) 228-XXXX (big laughter), I don't know, maybe, you know, it's been three or four years ago, so maybe it's an old number, 202-228-XXXX. Soooo, I don't know, give it a shot...."

Yepp, that's definitely in the category of "I'm the bigger dog than you, so I'm gonna piss on you and neenerneenerneener, you can't do a fucking thing about it". And in this case, Trump pissed on Graham in his own back yard. Well, ok, he can do that, too. It's a free country. And indeed, Graham has insulted Trump more than once. But he didn't give out Trump's private number.

And - this is a presidential candidate we are talking about here. Wow.

Now, back to Trump's moment in Ames, Iowa last Saturday, just four days ago:

Trump insults a war hero Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In that posting, I did a transcript of the key moments of that 26 minute performance:

11:24 "I've contributed to everybody, they've done whatever I said"

EGO!!!

13:10 (about Jeb Bush) "can you imagine this guy negotiating with China? Who would you rather have negotiating with China - Trump, or Bush?"

EGO!!!

13:37 Questioner no. 2: How does his faith influence how he raises his children? The Don says he was very strict with his children over alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.

16:00 "I was a great father"

EGO!!!

16:53 "I know all of the successful people in the world"

EGO!!!

17:15 "Love the Mexican people, thousands of them work for me!"

EGO!!!

18:02 "I know the richest people in the world, I know the toughest people in the world..."

EGO!!!

19:44 Luntz: "What is your relationship with G-d?" Trump: "Well, I pray, I go to church, I do things that are wrong...I'm a business person, I am really great at deals, I own some of the greatest properties in the world... I think G-d helped me" :wtf:

Ok, let's take Donald Trump at his word. If he really knows all of the most important people in the world, then I wonder how they might feel about him giving out someone's private telepone number during an event that was video'd, as a sort of revenge in the middle of a sophomoric food-fight? I wonder how many of those super-rich people, who have also probably given Donald Trump their telephone number, feel about this. And I wonder if they will trust him in the future.

What Trump did may have been good for his form of in-your-face, reality show politics. But it certainly was bad business sense. And he claims to be a great businessman, right?

So, :wtf: ?

It may win him the nomination or at least cause a hung convention, but it won't win him a General Election.

Just imagine a "Pres. Trump", in possession of "the nuclear briefcase". Just imagine that.

And in 3 or 4 years, surely we will hear how the Clinton camp relished every single one of these trumpian-moments. I bet the Clinton team is whooping with glee every moment the Don opens his mouth somewhere. I bet good money that in 3 or 4 years, a book about the Clinton team will come out and a great deal of it will be a recounting of the "Trump factor".

What a circus.

So, back to the OP title itself: did Donald Trump even consider the damage he did to himself yesterday?

I doubt it.

And BTW, did any other GOP candidate make his way to the front page anywhere yesterday? The day before? The day before that? Where are they? Why, they are getting buried with more and more Trumpian Neutron Bombs. That's what is happening to them. As a Democrat, I am glad to see their ship already hitting rocky shores, but as a citizen, I do think it's a shame that our process is getting cheapened this much by an ultra-rich person who will still be ultra-rich and will laugh all the way to the bank. Or maybe not...

Discuss. Is it cool for a candidate to give out private information like this?

I don't think Trump's the issue. He's a buffoon. Always has been, and NYC is certainly not short of them. And, it's not really about giving out somebody's cell number. It's a shtty thing to do, but Lindsey called him a Jackass. Lindsey is polling at under 2%, and his political views are not in line with anyone but McCain's. Lindsey's complaints about Trump may have some merit, but maybe not. Lindsey is basically saying the media isn't taking this seriously because Trump has no actual position on immigration other than all the Mex's are rapists and criminals ... which is patently absurd, and the vast majority of them are no more prone to hurting someone than any other person is prone to do.

HOWEVER, that is not what at least 22% of gopers want to hear. It's not about Trump; it's about the gop.

And that isn't to say the Dems don't have an issue. What does Hillary really have to offer? Of course she's qualified, and she's a technocrat who can work with gopers. But, if Poppy Bush had a "vision thing," this lady's got it in spades. Bernie Sanders? The dems don't have any governors to speak of who can run. Look at their senators. Reid Shumer?

It is pretty bleak. The party does have an opportunity here to have a candidate that can take the White House. I'm not a fan of Bush, but Walker or Kasich would do a pretty good job. But this idiot is really bringing the mouth breathers to the surface and of course he is getting all of the press - the media is after ratings and people love a circus. If he pulls everyone too far to the right we are going to end up with Clinton.

I can fix ignorant, I can't fix stupid.

So give me an example of something I think that is conservative that is not libertarian. So far libbies are big on the claim you made, and they don't answer the question to back it up at all. They run away and hide.

I'm not sure what drove the stick up your butt either since I am not aware of our having disagreed on anything in this discussion. It just for some reason pissed you off that I said JoeB131 is an ass. I'll let you in on a little secret. He is an ass

I'm not pissed off. Just making an observation. Weren't you a Romney supporter?

Well, I voted for Romney because Obama made good on his threat to serve as a Communist, but to say I was a "supporter" would carry inaccurate connotations.

More directly, that isn't a position. What position do I have that is conservative that is not libertarian? I'll help you out, here is an overview of my views:

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I am curious, why would it possibly piss you off that I call Joe an ass? I mean seriously , have you read any of his posts? The guy is a complete ass, he wants to be an ass, he works hard at it, he tries to offend people. Why would saying he's an ass piss you off? Is he Mr. L or something?

It doesn't piss me off that anyone calls Joey an ass. I've called him that and probably worse.

Also, you working on how I'm conservative and not libertarian? I'm waiting for that

Well, if you voted for Romney, that is self explanatory. :D

Agreed. It says I'm not a Marxist since his opponent was Obama.

However, since neither libertarians nor conservatives are Marxists, that sheds no light on whether you can back up your claim I'm a conservative not a libertarian. Or is that my answer? You're another in a long line of liberals who make the claim then duck out on backing it up?

I can fix ignorant, I can't fix stupid.

So give me an example of something I think that is conservative that is not libertarian. So far libbies are big on the claim you made, and they don't answer the question to back it up at all. They run away and hide.

I'm not sure what drove the stick up your butt either since I am not aware of our having disagreed on anything in this discussion. It just for some reason pissed you off that I said JoeB131 is an ass. I'll let you in on a little secret. He is an ass

Well, I voted for Romney because Obama made good on his threat to serve as a Communist, but to say I was a "supporter" would carry inaccurate connotations.

More directly, that isn't a position. What position do I have that is conservative that is not libertarian? I'll help you out, here is an overview of my views:

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I am curious, why would it possibly piss you off that I call Joe an ass? I mean seriously , have you read any of his posts? The guy is a complete ass, he wants to be an ass, he works hard at it, he tries to offend people. Why would saying he's an ass piss you off? Is he Mr. L or something?

It doesn't piss me off that anyone calls Joey an ass. I've called him that and probably worse.

Also, you working on how I'm conservative and not libertarian? I'm waiting for that

Why not vote for a libertarian?

There wasn't one in the election and I'm not a member of the Libertarian Party, though I often vote for them. My voting history:

1980 - I was 17, but I supported Reagan
1984 - Reagan
1988 - HW

Left the Republican party circa 1990 when HW sucked

1992 - Perot (Independent)
1996 - Browne (Libertarian)
2000 - Browne (Libertarian)
2004 - Badarnak (Libertarian)
2008 - Nader (Green)
2012 - Romney (Repubican)

In 2008 and 2012 the Libertarian Party stopped nominating libertarians and nominated the candidate who would get them the most attention. I voted for Nader in 2008 because he was the strongest 3rd party candidate and he was the only one who stood for anything even if I disagreed with what he stood for. in 2012, Obama stopped the string of Democrats who ran as Marxists but didn't reign as one by running as a Marxist and reigning as one. Libertarians again nominated another non-libertarian.

Who I voted for doesn't support your contention that when you argue with me I am conservative not libertarian. I voted Republican once in the last six elections, hardly says I argue libertarian and vote Republican. You made the claim, back it up

There wasn't one in the election and I'm not a member of the Libertarian Party, though I often vote for them. My voting history:

1984 - Reagan
1988 - HW

2008 - Nader (Green)

In 2008 and 2012 the Libertarian Party stopped nominating libertarians and nominated the candidate who would get them the most attention. I voted for Nader in 2008 because he was the strongest 3rd party candidate and he was the only one who stood for anything even if I disagreed with what he stood for. in 2012, Obama stopped the string of Democrats who ran as Marxists but didn't reign as one by running as a Marxist and reigning as one. Libertarians again nominated another non-libertarian.

Who I voted for doesn't support your contention that when you argue with me I am conservative not libertarian. I voted Republican once in the last six elections, hardly says I argue libertarian and vote Republican. You made the claim, back it up

Like I told you, by your posts I've read (here and elsewhere) I would have assumed you were a conservative.

1984 - Reagan
1988 - HW

2008 - Nader (Green)

Like I told you, by your posts I've read (here and elsewhere) I would have assumed you were a conservative.

Got it. In the little tiny world that exists in your little tiny brain there is only room for two ideologies. You have liberal covered, the other is "conservative." So since you, correctly I might say, identified that i wasn't a liberal, I was a conservative.

It's as deep as it goes. I gave you the link to my thread where I say what I think small government libertarianism is, apparently there still isn't room for more than "not liberal" with the word for that being "conservative." So this is as far as it goes. LOL, and this from the chick who said people were afraid to talk to you because of your extreme intelligence. You may want to reconsider that one

1984 - Reagan
1988 - HW

2008 - Nader (Green)

Got it. In the little tiny world that exists in your little tiny brain there is only room for two ideologies. You have liberal covered, the other is "conservative." So since you, correctly I might say, identified that i wasn't a liberal, I was a conservative.

It's as deep as it goes. I gave you the link to my thread where I say what I think small government libertarianism is, apparently there still isn't room for more than "not liberal" with the word for that being "conservative." So this is as far as it goes. LOL, and this from the chick who said people were afraid to talk to you because of your extreme intelligence. You may want to reconsider that one

You have yet to show any libertarian positions. All of the positions I've seen you take are conservative. That means you're a conservative. :D

OP so you trust some one who deletes 30,000 e mails, fakes a head injury and when finally appears before congress says "what does it matter ?"

A person who stands behind a cheating husband for political gain?

Trump is waking up the crowd, he can't be bought, you can not shut him up and I guess the left hates that, just wait around till he starts attacking Hillary...

That's what you guys are afraid of.

Thanks for responding. No, I am not afraid of Donald Trump. I am laughing at him.

But that's not the issue. Here, I will point you to the dicussion question, since you obviously missed it:

"Is it cool for a candidate to give out private information like this?"
Is it cool for a candidate to accept bribes from foreign countries?
Is it cool for a candidate to lie to Congress?
Is it cool for a candidate to lie about her involvement in Benghazi?
Is it cool for a candidate to rope off reporters from her events?
Is it cool for a candidate to run a Potemkin's village style campaign where everything is scripted and controlled?

If you think people give a shit about Lindsay Graham's cell phone you're even stupider than I thought.

1984 - Reagan
1988 - HW

2008 - Nader (Green)

You have yet to show any libertarian positions. All of the positions I've seen you take are conservative. That means you're a conservative. :D

What are you talking about? You a blond? Who gives you more than I did? I laid out my views for you. Did you read the link I gave you?

Fiscally, yes, I'm a conservative, libertarians are. I'd slash government spending.

Militarily I'm very liberal, I'm for slashing the military by 1/3 to 1/2, closing all overseas bases and getting out of the middle east entirely and making our military defensive focused.

Socially I'm against all morality laws, I'd make all drugs legal as well as prostitution, gambling, euthanasia, ...

What about that confuses you with a "conservative?" There's nothing cuter than a blond who thinks she's smart. Honey, you're not backing up there are any brains in that head of yours at all. Here you go again. Try not to hurt yourself, thinking's not something you're experienced with.

Instructions for Blonds: click on the link and read the first post. Oy vey

1984 - Reagan
1988 - HW

2008 - Nader (Green)

What are you talking about? You a blond? Who gives you more than I did? I laid out my views for you. Did you read the link I gave you?

Fiscally, yes, I'm a conservative, libertarians are. I'd slash government spending.

Militarily I'm very liberal, I'm for slashing the military by 1/3 to 1/2, closing all overseas bases and getting out of the middle east entirely and making our military defensive focused.

Socially I'm against all morality laws, I'd make all drugs legal as well as prostitution, gambling, euthanasia, ...

What about that confuses you with a "conservative?" There's nothing cuter than a blond who thinks she's smart. Honey, you're not backing up there are any brains in that head of yours at all. Here you go again. Try not to hurt yourself, thinking's not something you're experienced with.

I'm not a blonde, so all of that was just wasted breath (or fingers). Lol. :D

1984 - Reagan
1988 - HW

2008 - Nader (Green)

What a comeback, I see why you say how intelligent you are

Just correcting your error. :D

So you got nothing, huh? Chinese finger traps occupy you for hours, don't they?

So you got nothing, huh? Chinese finger traps occupy you for hours, don't they?

I guess you don't like being wrong. :dunno: I'm sure my hair color isn't the ONLY thing you're wrong about. :p

OP so you trust some one who deletes 30,000 e mails, fakes a head injury and when finally appears before congress says "what does it matter ?"

Trump is waking up the crowd, he can't be bought, you can not shut him up and I guess the left hates that, just wait around till he starts attacking Hillary...

Thanks for responding. No, I am not afraid of Donald Trump. I am laughing at him.

But that's not the issue. Here, I will point you to the dicussion question, since you obviously missed it:

Is it cool for a candidate to run a Potemkin's village style campaign where everything is scripted and controlled?

If you think people give a shit about Lindsay Graham's cell phone you're even stupider than I thought.
You seem angry. And completely incapable of debate. You make predictions which don't come true and then you try to walk away as if you were right. You deflect from OP topics like this one. You attack people and sometimes even tell them they should die.

Are you brain-damaged? Or is your ass still hurting from this last weekend's lobotomy?

The OP asks if Don Trump will suffer personal damage from what he is doing. It might be important to him. He's a multi-billionaire. You are an ether-nobody. See how that works??

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

You seem angry. And completely incapable of debate. You make predictions which don't come true and then you try to walk away as if you were right. You deflect from OP topics like this one. You attack people and sometimes even tell them they should die.

Are you brain-damaged? Or is your ass still hurting from this last weekend''s lobotomy?

The OP asks if Don Trump will suffer personal damage from what he is doing. It might be important to him. He's a multi-billionaire. You are an ether-nobody. See how that works??

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Wow.
You seem especially clueless this morning. Is your oxygen rig not working? No one cares about Lindsay Graham, much less his cell phone. It is merely another factoid for you to hoist shit over a GOP candidate. And in doing so you ignore real issues, like Hillary's criminal behavior.
And I dont know who "Don Trump" is. Some relative of Donald perhaps?

Forum List

Back