Personal damage

Normally I don't care who agrees with me, but in Joe's case he intentionally is an ass, so that would make me wonder

Basically, you are just expressing your anger that someone as intelligent as I doesn't follow your party because I know better. :D

Not seeing any "anger" in that post, sweet cheeks. You projecting or you just suck at reading people?

Well, I do. Most of you are angry anyway. Who do you think you're fooling? You are so caught up in your party politics, it's all that's important to most of you who post here in this section of the forum. It's constant back and forth. It gets tiresome, TBH. Some of us want to throw both of your lame arses out and get some new people in there who actually care more about the country than their party talking points.

Most of who, libertarians? And if you say so. Obviously if you have to start focusing on how people feel, you realize you aren't doing well on the content side. And you obviously have no idea how I feel and and possess zero ability to read me. As bad as you are at the content, I'd go back there. You can't have been doing this bad

Well, most of you all seem angry and taking sides to me. Besides, if you were truly a "libertarian" how could you support a person who would like to bring "Christian values" into our political processes and allow for people to discriminate against others because they are gay or for whatever reason when doing business dealings? That doesn't really make sense to me. Is that what is best for America and our economy? I think not.

:wtf:

Supporting who? What are you talking about? I"m on the side criticizing Trump. I don't belong to any party. So you not only can't read feelings but you can't read words either.?

Here's what you do, remember the last time you weren't lost and go back there and start over. And this started with how intelligent you are? Here's a dollar, buy a clue, Einstein

Basically, you are just expressing your anger that someone as intelligent as I doesn't follow your party because I know better. :D

Not seeing any "anger" in that post, sweet cheeks. You projecting or you just suck at reading people?

Well, I do. Most of you are angry anyway. Who do you think you're fooling? You are so caught up in your party politics, it's all that's important to most of you who post here in this section of the forum. It's constant back and forth. It gets tiresome, TBH. Some of us want to throw both of your lame arses out and get some new people in there who actually care more about the country than their party talking points.

Most of who, libertarians? And if you say so. Obviously if you have to start focusing on how people feel, you realize you aren't doing well on the content side. And you obviously have no idea how I feel and and possess zero ability to read me. As bad as you are at the content, I'd go back there. You can't have been doing this bad

Well, most of you all seem angry and taking sides to me. Besides, if you were truly a "libertarian" how could you support a person who would like to bring "Christian values" into our political processes and allow for people to discriminate against others because they are gay or for whatever reason when doing business dealings? That doesn't really make sense to me. Is that what is best for America and our economy? I think not.

Supporting who? What are you talking about? I"m on the side criticizing Trump. I don't belong to any party. So you not only can't read feelings but you can't read words either.?

Here's what you do, remember the last time you weren't lost and go back there and start over. And this started with how intelligent you are? Here's a dollar, buy a clue, Einstein

I've read some of your posts. You seem like a conservative to me. :D

As a matter of fact, I believe you and I have had some arguments in the past, and your positions were quite conservative, IIRC.

Do you get it?

That's why everyone is scared.

Except the ones that don't have a voice, Trump represents the ones who don't have a voice.

Maybe at some point he could get to some content? That he's a business guy isn't enough, I want to hear his actual proposals. So far I have heard zero meat. Sure, I want jobs. Obama wants jobs. He doesn't create any, but he wants them. Trump wanting jobs isn't enough either. What's his actual plan?

Really the only things I can agree with conservatives on are immigration, having a strong military (I think that is important in today's day and age), and gun rights. Other than those things, I pretty much disagree with cons on just about everything.

Just like the this piece of shit Republican congress, they told so much bullshit just to get hold of the Senate and house but after 7 months? What promises and bills have they passed?

They did Jack shit

Trump as a President would actually do something that benefits all Americans because he can not be bought.

He would put the fear back into Russia, North Korea and Iran.

As a business man he would relax regulations to bring off shore company's back.

He would get the top business advisors on board to benefit the lower and middle class.

He would invest in R&D, infrastructure

We need a tough guy as a president a businessman that can't be bought by special interest groups

You mean he would start issuing lots of executive orders to circumvent the congress?
Obama did, you now have a problem with it?

So it was ok when Obama did it?
Don't play dumb with me, now you are just posting like an ignorant partisan payed hack like RW.

As a matter of fact, I believe you and I have had some arguments in the past, and your positions were quite conservative, IIRC.

I can fix ignorant, I can't fix stupid.

So give me an example of something I think that is conservative that is not libertarian. So far libbies are big on the claim you made, and they don't answer the question to back it up at all. They run away and hide.

I'm not sure what drove the stick up your butt either since I am not aware of our having disagreed on anything in this discussion. It just for some reason pissed you off that I said JoeB131 is an ass. I'll let you in on a little secret. He is an ass

So give me an example of something I think that is conservative that is not libertarian. So far libbies are big on the claim you made, and they don't answer the question to back it up at all. They run away and hide.

I'm not sure what drove the stick up your butt either since I am not aware of our having disagreed on anything in this discussion. It just for some reason pissed you off that I said JoeB131 is an ass. I'll let you in on a little secret. He is an ass

I'm not pissed off. Just making an observation. Weren't you a Romney supporter?

Really the only things I can agree with conservatives on are immigration, having a strong military (I think that is important in today's day and age), and gun rights. Other than those things, I pretty much disagree with cons on just about everything.
can you be more specific? Since you are a woman a right leaning supreme court 5 to 4 said it was constitutional for a woman's right to choose.what other issues do you disagree with Chris?

can you be more specific? Since you are a women a right leaning supreme court 5 to 4 said it was constitutional for a woman's right to choose.what other issues do you disagree with Chris?

I hate cons stance on the poor and welfare, yet they want to give rich business owners a bunch of tax breaks and "help" them. That really disgusts me to the core of my being. That is probably my biggest issue with cons. Also, religious cons who are against giving other people equal rights and privileges. Those two things are my biggest pet peeves about cons.

Just like the this piece of shit Republican congress, they told so much bullshit just to get hold of the Senate and house but after 7 months? What promises and bills have they passed?

They did Jack shit

Trump as a President would actually do something that benefits all Americans because he can not be bought.

He would put the fear back into Russia, North Korea and Iran.

As a business man he would relax regulations to bring off shore company's back.

He would get the top business advisors on board to benefit the lower and middle class.

He would invest in R&D, infrastructure

We need a tough guy as a president a businessman that can't be bought by special interest groups

You mean he would start issuing lots of executive orders to circumvent the congress?
Obama did, you now have a problem with it?

So it was ok when Obama did it?
Don't play dumb with me, now you are just posting like an ignorant partisan payed hack like RW.

I'm not playing dumb. You are claiming that Trump will do all of these wonderful things, but the only way he can do them is through a massive use of executive orders. Now either it is appropriate for the president to circumvent the congress using executive orders or it is not. Which is it?

A right leaning supreme court said it was constitutional for gays to get married...

So again Chris what other issues you disagree with the right?

Please be specific?

Well, I voted for Romney because Obama made good on his threat to serve as a Communist, but to say I was a "supporter" would carry inaccurate connotations.

More directly, that isn't a position. What position do I have that is conservative that is not libertarian? I'll help you out, here is an overview of my views:

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I am curious, why would it possibly piss you off that I call Joe an ass? I mean seriously , have you read any of his posts? The guy is a complete ass, he wants to be an ass, he works hard at it, he tries to offend people. Why would saying he's an ass piss you off? Is he Mr. L or something?

Chris if they didn't have a tax break would those jobs still exist? In your county or your state?

You can't morally hold people or companies hostage, to what ever taxes you decide to impose on them Chris,
That's communism.

can you be more specific? Since you are a woman a right leaning supreme court 5 to 4 said it was constitutional for a woman's right to choose.what other issues do you disagree with Chris?

As far as abortion, that is a rather "meh" issue for me. I don't feel real strongly about that one way or the other. I think it should remain a choice because I see a lot of unwanted children as a result of banning it. Children that the conservatives are not willing to help support with their tax monies. However, I am not against limiting it to the first trimester. I think it is rather cruel and I really do not "agree" with it. I do not consider a fertilized egg to be a baby though.

Well, I voted for Romney because Obama made good on his threat to serve as a Communist, but to say I was a "supporter" would carry inaccurate connotations.

More directly, that isn't a position. What position do I have that is conservative that is not libertarian? I'll help you out, here is an overview of my views:

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I am curious, why would it possibly piss you off that I call Joe an ass? I mean seriously , have you read any of his posts? The guy is a complete ass, he wants to be an ass, he works hard at it, he tries to offend people. Why would saying he's an ass piss you off? Is he Mr. L or something?

It doesn't piss me off that anyone calls Joey an ass. I've called him that and probably worse.

It doesn't piss me off that anyone calls Joey an ass. I've called him that and probably worse.

Then why did that cause you to rip into me?

Also, you working on how I'm conservative and not libertarian? I'm waiting for that

Also, you working on how I'm conservative and not libertarian? I'm waiting for that

Well, if you voted for Romney, that is self explanatory. :D

Why not vote for a libertarian?

Forum List

Back