Perrys Gaffe, what of Barrys?? Obama and the 57, or was that 58 states of America

Apparently, the millions who voted him into office are not concerned.

Exactly, Arbitrary Justice the flavor of the day again, but it's okay, because we run the programs and the great unwashed swallow it, hook, line, and sinker. Never let Principle or Rule of Law, obstruct a good campaign. I'm so proud of you. :)

I'm not unwashed and I'm not uninformed. During the 2008 elections (much like all of the elections I've participated in) I listened carefully to both sides. I chose Obama because he represented my views more than McCain did. Simple as that. I don't need to see his school records and I don't care that he once flubbed and said "57 states". I look for more in a leader than a perfect speaking record.

Totalitarian. Got it. :) Thanks for Playing.

wishing wont make it so.

Obama was already vetted by the american people.

The voter will decide if he is fit or not.

You wont convince anyone by insulting those who have already desided Perry is not the right man for the job.

I'm not a Perry supporter, Amoeba. I'm asking for the same measure of judgement to be applied to Barry.. Nothing more, nothing less.. You are incapable of thought, much less intellectual integrity thus you're excused from this thread.. Run along to the Children's table and keep your mouth shut when you chew.

Here's the thing.....this is the SECOND time Perry has become a stammering clown in front of the camera....the previous time he came off like he was either high or drunk. Combine this with his seccessionist nonsense, the lame denial about the racist campsite name, etc., and people pretty much see that they don't want ANOTHER Texas twit in the White House....even if this one is a grade point smarter.

Public gaffes by politicos have made or broken candidates depending upon the gaffe and how the media hypes it. Case in point: for years now I can't figure out how a rebel yell at a rally by Howard Dean was the fatal link in his campaign. But that's how the "liberal media" bullhorned it!

Let's face it....when it comes to looking silly while publically speaking, GW Bush took the cake. But Perry's actions of late have just been too weird to ignore. IMHO, Perry was toast LONG before this.

Good point.

Obama made his 57 state blunder well ahead of the election and Republicans had a good tome with it. Obama still won in a landslide

If republicans want to give it more airtime in the next election....go with it

Perry will have to answer for his own blunders. If Republicans want to run Perry on an "Obama did it too" platform and try to sell Perry as an intellectual, it is not going to work. Perry is making his bed in debate after debate and will have to sleep in it

As I stated in another thread, I recognize that Perry isn't qualified to be President unlike you leftist zombies who can't lick Barry's asshole clean enough.

After last nights debate it is clear that Romney is the only republican qualified to be president. In debate after debate, Romney rides through with no damage. He is the only candidate who seems capable of running for the next year without shooting himself in the foot

The other candidates also made it evident that they are not qualified to be on Romneys ticket

What's funniest is that after the 2008 election the Right told us that Romney should have been the nominee because he was the real conservative who could have beaten Obama.

Now the Right hates Romney.

As I stated in another thread, I recognize that Perry isn't qualified to be President unlike you leftist zombies who can't lick Barry's asshole clean enough.

After last nights debate it is clear that Romney is the only republican qualified to be president. In debate after debate, Romney rides through with no damage. He is the only candidate who seems capable of running for the next year without shooting himself in the foot

The other candidates also made it evident that they are not qualified to be on Romneys ticket

What's funniest is that after the 2008 election the Right told us that Romney should have been the nominee because he was the real conservative who could have beaten Obama.

I find Romney trying to join the "bash Obama" band wagon while simultaneously trying to adjust his version of "Obamacare" for his State to fit the neocon/teabagger bullhorn hysterical.

They don't know if Romney will be a conservative or liberal once elected. He's been all over the place.

Exactly, Arbitrary Justice the flavor of the day again, but it's okay, because we run the programs and the great unwashed swallow it, hook, line, and sinker. Never let Principle or Rule of Law, obstruct a good campaign. I'm so proud of you. :)

I'm not unwashed and I'm not uninformed. During the 2008 elections (much like all of the elections I've participated in) I listened carefully to both sides. I chose Obama because he represented my views more than McCain did. Simple as that. I don't need to see his school records and I don't care that he once flubbed and said "57 states". I look for more in a leader than a perfect speaking record.

:lol::lol::lol: Uhh....what are you talking about now? Have you resigned yourself to just throw out random things or do you really believe I'm a totalitarian. I hope it's the former, because there is no way that a sane, reasonable person could conclude from my post that I'm a totalitarian.

So Obama back when running for President breaks a sweat trying to think of how many states the US contains..:

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube

Listen very carefully.. after he thinks he has it right, 57 states, he goes on to state,"I have one left to go." roflmao 58 states Barry?? Come now.. even a 1st grader knows better.. but then again first graders pledge allegiance to the flag..

Look Rick Perry is done. The worry here--which is more than evident now--is that we would have a GOP nominee--that would get his butt kicked in any debate with Barack Obama--and that person is Rick Perry--thereby insuring the reelection of the worst President since Jimmy Carter.

We're not going to risk that. So Perry's DONE--he might as well drop out of this race now--stop wasting that 18 million in campaign donations--and give it to someone who can beat Barry.

Hey, I have been in Perry's predicament plenty of times at large family gatherings. How was I supposed to memorize 100 family names all within an hour? It's embarrassing!

That's what name tags or index cards are for. :lol:
:eusa_angel:

So Obama back when running for President breaks a sweat trying to think of how many states the US contains..:

Listen very carefully.. after he thinks he has it right, 57 states, he goes on to state,"I have one left to go." roflmao 58 states Barry?? Come now.. even a 1st grader knows better.. but then again first graders pledge allegiance to the flag..

Look Rick Perry is done. The worry here--which is more than evident now--is that we would have a GOP nominee--that would get his butt kicked in any debate with Barack Obama--and that person is Rick Perry--thereby insuring the reelection of the worst President since Jimmy Carter.

We're not going to risk that. So Perry's DONE--he might as well drop out of this race now--stop wasting that 18 million in campaign donations--and give it to someone who can beat Barry.

I never supported Perry to begin with.. why don't you actually try reading this thread..I was making an important point:

Leftists always try to personally destroy our candidates and yet their own loser has done much worse. Where's all the concern over Barry and his ties to homosexual behavior? I don't see it.. Barry has made numerous gaffes as well... etc etc.. I'll continue to point those out.. if you don't like it, don't post.

Obama was never vetted. Still waiting on the School Records. He is the most Nontransparent President to date.

why do you need his school records. he was top 10% of his law school class at harvard. do you really need more than that?

it's kind of weird that people keep whining about his school records, but no one addresses that little reality.

There are legal matters concerning lying on Applications and Records, Jillian. Again, he has not been vetted. Are we stuck with him? Yes. Can you testify that there was no false information or fraud? No. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Why do Americans have such an obsession for people's marks in school?

I never supported Perry to begin with.. why don't you actually try reading this thread..I was making an important point:

Leftists always try to personally destroy our candidates and yet their own loser has done much worse. Where's all the concern over Barry and his ties to homosexual behavior? I don't see it.. Barry has made numerous gaffes as well... etc etc.. I'll continue to point those out.. if you don't like it, don't post.

If you think only one side of the political spectrum does this, you're not very bright.

If you think only one side of the political spectrum does this, you're not very bright.

Agreed. It is a factor related to Human Nature, just as apersons mind going blank ......under pressure........ Where was I?....... Yeah..... Shit Happens..... Deal with it.....

P.S. I thought Perry's Recovery the next day was very High Road. I gained respect for him on account of that.

Agreed. It is a factor related to Human Nature, just as apersons mind going blank ......under pressure........ Where was I?....... Yeah..... Shit Happens..... Deal with it.....

P.S. I thought Perry's Recovery the next day was very High Road. I gained respect for him on account of that.

Perrys response was disastrous. It showed how frivolously he takes closing federal agencies. They are just names on a list that he has a hard time remembering. If he had spent weeks studying the agencies, their missions and their impact, he would not have forgotten

Millions of Americans depend on those agencies and Perry is willing to shut three of them down so he can top Ron Paul's two

It showed why he is not fit to be President

I fail to see any comparison between Perry's gaff and Obama's.

Obama simply meant he's traveled through states on more than one occassion.

Perry's mistake was a center piece of his supposed economic policy, of which he had no clue.

Big difference.

:lol::lol::lol: Uhh....what are you talking about now? Have you resigned yourself to just throw out random things or do you really believe I'm a totalitarian. I hope it's the former, because there is no way that a sane, reasonable person could conclude from my post that I'm a totalitarian.

Either you support Unalienable Rights or you don't. Either you support Private Property Rights, Speech Rights, Impartial Justice or you don't. You need to clarify and clean up your act. I'm not judging you on a single post. I'm not judging you at all, actually. Outside of Grace we are already condemned, there is no need for Judgement. Why do you think we are here in the first place? In matters of Conscience, we Each have a Responsibility, look at it as a second chance to redeem the day. :)

Classic Liberalism Champions Individual Liberty. Progressive Statism Demands It's Sacrifice. The Progressive State is not about Correcting Wrongs, it is about taking control, eliminating the Middle Man. Dissension, Question, no matter how Noble is an Abomination to the Statist. Power and Image the concern. The End Justifies the Means. To a Person Of Conscience, The Means justifies the End. Principle, Establishing it, Servicing It, Administering it, comes before Image.

Perrys response was disastrous. It showed how frivolously he takes closing federal agencies. They are just names on a list that he has a hard time remembering. If he had spent weeks studying the agencies, their missions and their impact, he would not have forgotten

Millions of Americans depend on those agencies and Perry is willing to shut three of them down so he can top Ron Paul's two

Or it could have shown Low Blood Sugar.

Unsanctioned Drone attacks, that could show poor leadership skills. Where are we heading RD?

Unsanctioned Drone attacks, that could show poor leadership skills. Where are we heading RD?

Drone attacks have been a major success in the war on terrorism. It shows leadership in being willing to go after terrorists where they are, any time, any place

So if Perry's gaffe makes him unfit to be President, was Barry unfit (for you leftists) using your own standards????? Come on.. try to actually employ your brain cells and honesty.

I dont get your point? are you pro-gaffe? and who's standards are you referring too? This isnt the Dem primary, were you aware of that?

I fail to see any comparison between Perry's gaff and Obama's.

Obama simply meant he's traveled through states on more than one occassion.

Perry's mistake was a center piece of his supposed economic policy, of which he had no clue.

Big difference.

Good spin. :lol:

Drone attacks have been a major success in the war on terrorism. It shows leadership in being willing to go after terrorists where they are, any time, any place

Key Word.... Unsanctioned. No Oversight. Unaccountable. An Invasion of Sovereign Territory. Reasons why Wars are started. I acknowledge Positive Aspects, of using the Drones. What are the Rules of Engagement? What happens when other Countries develop the capability, and follow our example? Where are we going with this? How much are we paying off the Countries we use them in to look the other way? Even the ACLU see's the problem. Shouldn't Congress and the Courts have some say in the determination? Is the President Supreme in his will? Had this been Bush, you would be flipping out all over the place.

Forum List

Back