The Fair and Relevant Question: After 8 Years of Obama, Why Should GOP Nominate a One-Term Senator?

So is OP going "all-in" w/ Cruz or just mentioning him?
he's the golden boy of the moment.
you should watch his I'm gonna run speech.
he piled it high and deep all in front of a captive audience at liberty university ...
Liberty University is ranked by U.S. News & World Report in several categories for 2013:

Regional Universities (South) - 89th
Best Colleges for Veterans - 23rd
Best Online Bachelor's Programs - 141st
Best Online Graduate Business Programs - 122nd
Best Online Graduate Education Programs - 97th
Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs - 75th[71]

students were REQUIRED TO ATTEND!

Didn't stop them from wearing Ran Paul t-shirts and from spending the whole time on their cell phones.

online "universities"
Hmmmm ....

Whatever happened to lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck's online university?

:lmao:

What is Hillary's claim to fame? She didn't even complete a term as senator and she faked illness to duck out of her job as secretary/state after she thoroughly botched the Benghazi situation. What else? She had lots of experience as a world class enabler for her husband's abuse of women.

What is Hillary's claim to fame? She didn't even complete a term as senator and she faked illness to duck out of her job as secretary/state after she thoroughly botched the Benghazi situation. What else? She had lots of experience as a world class enabler for her husband's abuse of women.
oh shit! not the Benghazi ploy again....when the consevobots get their ass in a crack ....it's Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi!

Because the GOP doesn't actually believe all its own narrative about a one term senator being unqualified to be President

Cruz has a resume, Obama did not. Feel free to post Obama's resume if you wish to be mocked and made fun of.

community agitator, community agitator, phony professor, as he didn't go to school to become one.. the TITLE professor was bestowed on him..something about being on some board of reviewing crap....lowly state Senator and Senator in our untied states Congress for only 144 DAYS before he decided to bless us with him running for President. wow whoa wow whoa
I bet Cruz(I do NOT support him as POTUS) does not need to hide his college transcripts.

So is OP going "all-in" w/ Cruz or just mentioning him?
Last poll I saw had him at 4% GOP approval.

I can't understand why Dems fear him so.

I'm not a fan of Cruz but the 4% I believe you're referring to is him as GOP's choice for nominee, which doesn't always equal an approval rating. There could be people that approve of Cruz but have someone else as their preferred choice for nominee. Or you're citing a different poll and I'm completely wrong.

Because the GOP doesn't actually believe all its own narrative about a one term senator being unqualified to be President

Cruz has a resume, Obama did not. Feel free to post Obama's resume if you wish to be mocked and made fun of.

community agitator, community agitator, phony professor, as he didn't go to school to become one.. the TITLE professor was bestowed on him..something about being on some board of reviewing crap....lowly state Senator and Senator in our untied states Congress for only 144 DAYS before he decided to bless us with him running for President. wow whoa wow whoa
I bet Cruz(I do NOT support him as POTUS) does not need to hide his college transcripts.

OH SNAP! At least one of his professors said he was "over the top brilliant". I do not support Cruz, at least not yet but there is no denying his academic and career achievements. VP maybe.

Forum List

Back