57 States and 5 Year Prez Terms. Bush is sooo Dumb. Oh! That was Obama!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
President Obama appeared on the Los Angeles-based “Piolin Por La Mañana” Show on Univision Radio hosted by Eddie “Piolin” Sotelo Wednesday and made a bold prediction about his re-election, vowing that his presidency was not over and in fact he had 'another five years coming up'

The term length of the Presidency is generally accepted as being only four years.
President Obama: 'My Presidency Is Not Over. I

LIBERAL HYPOCRISY ALERT!

Quayle couldn't spell Potato and Bush has his "Bushisms." Notice how liberals just OBSESSED over those.

But Obama? Why he's a "genius." He's the smartest man in America.

All you have to do to see that is throw a blind eye to "57 states" and "Corpseman" and "5 year presidency terms!" (and that's only a smattering of his stupid statements when he's off teleprompter)

There is a reason they keep Obama on a teleprompter. They wince at the things he says when he's off the teleprompter. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now, liberals will scream, he's including THIS year in his saying he had another 5 years, but would they have cut Bush that slack? NOOOOOOOOOOOO, they would not.

I see no reason why we should either!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, regarding the "five year" quote, he is saying that he will be President the following full calendar years: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. I admit I didn't use my abacus on this one, but I think that's five.

And regarding the "57 states" comment, I guess it's possible he meant one of two things: "I believe that the United States of America has 57 states", or "we were very busy and flew into a different state 57 times, so obviously we visited a few states twice, I'm sure I don't have to point out that painfully obvious fact."

I must wonder why these two things are so difficult for some to understand.

Tedious. Methinks some folks are trying a bit too hard.

Last edited:

Well, regarding the "five year" quote, he is saying that he will be President the following full calendar years: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. I admit I didn't use my abacus on this one, but I think that's five.

And regarding the "57 states" comment, I guess it's possible he meant one of two things: "I believe that the United States of America has 57 states", or "we were very busy and flew into a different state 57 times, so obviously we visited a few states twice, I'm sure I don't have to point out that painfully obvious fact."

Right....keep the excuses for him up, it's entertaining! :lol:

Explain, please. Give specifics, not generalities. Thanks.

And yet the Republican candidates are even dumber! :cool:

Because liberals say so! And that's all we need to know, according to the guys who voted for someone sooooooooooooo smart, he knows we really have 57 states in this country. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or it could be he's an idiot and that's why they keep him on a teleprompter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Explain, please. Give specifics, not generalities. Thanks.

Specifically, Obama is a moron!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats obvious it the lack of ridicule at the gaffe that is the point. Spend more time defending a wrong rather than accepting it. Figures

So, since I'm sure that everyone here is intellectually honest, we have conservatives who sincerely believe the following two things:

President Obama thinks the United States includes 57 states.

2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 do not equal five years.

Okay. Maybe I'd better give up here. When dealing with denial at this intensity, it's probably best not to even bother. At least I hope it's denial, the alternative is a little disturbing.

Well you have an IQ above room temperature so I'm sure it was easy for you to discern what he meant.

Moronic OP's + overuse of smilies = teapartyspamaroid's MO

Okay. Maybe I'd better give up here.

If you are looking for intellectual honesty from the spamaroid or any other of the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members, I would.

Last edited:

So, since I'm sure that everyone here is intellectually honest, we have conservatives who sincerely believe the following two things:

President Obama thinks the United States includes 57 states.

2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 do not equal five years.

Okay. Maybe I'd better give up here. When dealing with denial at this intensity, it's probably best not to even bother. At least I hope it's denial, the alternative is a little disturbing.

Notice the pretzels this guy is twisting himself into to try and get this off Obama and onto us. BUT WE DIDN'T SAY IT, OBAMA DID!

Well you have an IQ above room temperature so I'm sure it was easy for you to discern what he meant.

Article15's WHINING against anyone that DARES laugh at Obama.

:rolleyes:

No Article 15, I think we should just stop lying and admit it: Obama thinks the US includes 57 states and the years 2012 through 2016 (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) do not equal five. Let's just fess up now and bow to the clearly superior intellect here. I know it's painful, but we must.

I think you should just admit it really bugs you, you can't deny Obama dumb enough to say these things and we are laughing at it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes:

Been reduced to that, huh? You Obamabots really are going to have a hard slog if Obama keeps getting caught off his teleprompter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Typical spamaroid.

Her post does bring up another very popular USMB Right Wing Brigade member myth, however; that Obama is someone incapable of speaking without a teleprompter. This involves pretending he didn't participate in numerous debates during the 2008 election sans telepromtper and performed well during them for that matter. This also involves pretending he didn't go the GOP retreat and a couple of years ago and go toe to toe with the republicans for 90 minutes sans teleprompter.

Ahhh, yes, you gotta love the cognitive dissonance they possess.

Forum List

Back