The Fair and Relevant Question: After 8 Years of Obama, Why Should GOP Nominate a One-Term Senator?

Because the GOP doesn't actually believe all its own narrative about a one term senator being unqualified to be President

Cruz has a resume, Obama did not. Feel free to post Obama's resume if you wish to be mocked and made fun of.

Hillary has a much more impressive resume....

Ahahahahahaha :laugh: I will rate your post funny for that one.

I hear ignorance is bliss so I'm not surprised.

The left has contracted Cruz Derangement Syndrome....there is no cure. If you don't believe me mention Sarah Palin and watch their heads spin and explode
I really don't give a rat's ass about Ted Cruz, but it's funny as hell, to watch the Lefties falling all over themselves, in the rush to slam and bitch-slap the guy.

Hell, if he's generating this much frenetic activity on the part of Dedicated Liberals, mebbe he's doing something right, after all.

Not enough to get nominated or elected, most likely, but something worth looking at.

Funny stuff.

I really don't care about Cruz.........He has a great resume..........and talks the talk............but too many have done so only to turn coat on the issues............

Not saying he would.............but his Wife works for Goldman Sachs and that to me is a tie that binds............Goldman Sachs are lock stock and trade up the Gov'ts ass...........and they pull too many dang strings................

I will pass on voting for him unless it ends up in another Lesser of Two Evils as usual.

Because the GOP doesn't actually believe all its own narrative about a one term senator being unqualified to be President

Cruz has a resume, Obama did not. Feel free to post Obama's resume if you wish to be mocked and made fun of.

Yes we get it, liberals are smart everyone else is dumb I think you people invented that nonsense in the 1970's.

Yes we get it, liberals are smart everyone else is dumb I think you people invented that nonsense in the 1970's.
it would be nonsense if conservatives stopped proving it true..

Yawn...you libs really need to come up with some new propaganda. Every time you people play the "libs are smarter" card its like watching old episodes of the Honeymooners in black and white.

Yawn...you libs really need to come up with some new propaganda. Every time you people play the "libs are smarter" card its like watching old episodes of the Honeymooners in black and white.
only conservatives watch that show, so there's the problem!

I can see why...the guy constantly threatens his wife with physical abuse and there are no blacks or Hispanics on the show. It's pretty telling that of all of the analogies he could have drawn...he picked the one that centers on domestic violence....strange.

Invented in the 70's,
Confirmed here daily.

I can see why...the guy constantly threatens his wife with physical abuse and there are no blacks or Hispanics on the show. It's pretty telling that of all of the analogies he could have drawn...he picked the one that centers on domestic violence....strange.

You seem to know the show well, oh the irony. lol

Invented in the 70's,
Confirmed here daily.

One of the smarter libs I know...:laugh:

th

some info on Cruz for those who's been saying they don't know anything about him. I took this from another site so I will credit them for it.
FROM an article:The Fair and Relevant Question: After 8 Years of Obama, Why Should GOP Nominate a One-Term Senator?

SNIP;
[Why should you, a one term Senator, be the GOP’s nominee?]

“Why should Cruz be President? Let us count the ways...

Pretty impressive...
• Solicitor General of Texas from 2003 - May 2008, Cruz was the first Hispanic Solicitor General in Texas, the youngest Solicitor General in the entire country, not to mention the longest tenure in Texas history.
• Partner at the law firm Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national appellate litigation practice.
• Cruz has authored 80+ SCOTUS briefs and presented 40+ oral arguments before The Court
• Cruz served as a law clerk to Chief Justice William Rehnquist. Cruz was the first Hispanic ever to clerk for a Chief Justice of the United States
• Described as a ‘superb’ constitutional lawyer, the man’s considerable skills and laser-like focus were on display for all when he took oily reptile Eric Holder by the neck and made him
answer the damn question.
• In the landmark case of District of Columbia v. Heller, Cruz assembled a coalition of 31 states in defense of the principle that the 2nd Amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms.
• Cruz presented oral argument for the amici states in the companion case to Heller before the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
• In addition to his victory in Heller, Cruz has successfully defended the Ten Commandments monument on the Texas State Capitol grounds, the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools and the majority of the 2003 Texas redistricting plan. Cruz also successfully defended, in Medellin v. Texas, the State of Texas against an attempt by the International Court of Justice to re-open the criminal convictions of 51 murderers on death row throughout the United States.
• Director of the Office of Policy Planning at the Federal Trade Commission
• Domestic Policy Advisor to U.S. President George W. Bush on the 2000 Bush-Cheney campaign.
• Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Texas School of Law in Austin, where he taught U.S. Supreme Court litigation
• Ted Cruz is currently junior US Senator from Texas. In order to win the 2012 Republican nomination for the Senate seat vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchison, Cruz had to defeat Texas Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst -heavily favored/backed by the DC old-guard GOP- in the Republican primary runoff. In the event, TEA Party favorite Cruz crushed Dewhurst, 57-43%...
he then beat Democrat Paul Sadler in the general election by a similar margin, 56-41. Cruz is also endorsed by the Tea Party Movement and the Republican Liberty Caucus.
• AWARDS: “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business,” Chambers USA (2009 & 2010) “50 Most Influential Minority Lawyers in America,” National Law Journal (2008) “25 Greatest Texas Lawyers of the Past Quarter Century,” Texas Lawyer (2010) “20 Young Hispanic Americans on the Rise,” Newsweek (1999) Traphagen Distinguished Alumnus, Harvard Law School
• On November 14, 2012, Cruz was appointed vice-chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee. He is now spearheading efforts in the Senate to have root-and-branch...
Godspeed, Senator Cruz- I’m all in.

ALL of it here:
The Fair and Relevant Question After 8 Years of Obama Why Should GOP Nominate a One-Term Senator

Good stuff... I was just gonna say that Cruz is the Anti-obama.

*yawn*

Cruz is an idiot. Only idiots want him to be President. Only idiots think there's a realistic possibility he'll get elected. Stop being a shameless partisan hack. After the failure that has been the Obama Presidency, we do NOT need another junior Senator with crazy ideas. Especially one who acts like a 4 year old.

So your opinion is a guy with degrees from both Princeton and Harvard, and a long list of career accomplishments and awards, is an "idiot"? I recommend you refrain from voicing your opinion if only to avoid embarrassment.

Omg I would rather have somebody who went to community college then another Harvard/Princeton junky. Because they went to these schools makes them better then anyone else?

Ridiculous, most people that go to these places think they are superior and they know everything. Someone else knows what he knows and knows their are things he doesn't know. So they go out of their way to learn more. So sick of "I went to Harvard bullshit" when they could not even loosen or tighten a screw on the wall.

They guy started out dividing Americans, thinking he can get an edge. Divide and conquer bullshit all over again and also claiming religious superiority. Religion should be a damn family thing and not a political platform. Screw this guy.

Invented in the 70's,
Confirmed here daily.

th
as you don't actually know her ...you are talking out your ass.
proving once again conservative STUPIDTY.

Invented in the 70's,
Confirmed here daily.

th

Run home to your momma if you are going to cry over that, geesh libs have no sense of humor.

Invented in the 70's,
Confirmed here daily.

th

Run home to your momma if you are going to cry over that, geesh libs have no sense of humor.
You're living proof that the world can take a joke.

Invented in the 70's,
Confirmed here daily.

th

who's crying? you just made it twice as funny by trying to rationalize it!

Invented in the 70's,
Confirmed here daily.

th

You're living proof that the world can take a joke.

Did that fill some void in your life, insulting someone on the internet? You may want to discuss that with your therapist. lol

Invented in the 70's,
Confirmed here daily.

th

who's crying? you just made it twice as funny by trying to rationalize it!

You seem discombobulated, just relax.

Forum List

Back